Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,487 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? (3931 Views)

Does Satan Exist? / Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

He did? There's a lot i need to know about him.

Don't mind him. The only cause climate change he needs to know about is the one depicted below. cool

Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by uvalued(m): 1:35am On Sep 16, 2017
analice107:

Satan is the god of the MINDS OF MEN.

He rules the world's Systems by taking over and manipulating men's minds by making them do his biddings. thought processes. He ruled Adolf Hitlers mind, he rules today in every Muslim mind, his ruling in the minds of our political leaders.

The 'World' here doesn't include the constellations and weather conditions. He doesn't have that power

Seriously, Satan has as much power as MEN GIVES TO HIM. Hand over your mind, and Satan becomes your god. Take charge of your mind and he falls flat on his face.

amen... we are the true gods... but he uses deception to use men's power to wreak havoc on man....
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by segunojo866: 1:37am On Sep 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
Does Satan have the power to control the weather? What does it mean that Satan is the god of this world?
Mr man Satan don't exist because am God
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by uvalued(m): 1:42am On Sep 16, 2017
donnie:

Gbam!

he's the god of this age...this world's system: Politics, education, cultures etc. Reason why we are not to conform to this world, cos we are not of this world.... we're from above. We are called to shine as lights in this dark world. Romans 12:2; John 17:14,16

how can you conform to something that is ALREADY yours...and you are Christ and Christ is God's?
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by uvalued(m): 1:44am On Sep 16, 2017
analice107:

You misunderstand me. I didn't say he is every where at the same time, No. What i mean is that, he is a spirit so can not be limited by space and distance unlike us humans. They float.

If he were Omnipresent, he wouldn't have monitoring agents like the atheists here on Nl pretending he doesn't exist just to cause distraction.
okay i grab now...
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by uvalued(m): 1:48am On Sep 16, 2017
analice107:

Correct. He controls only the activities originally placed in Man's care.

He is deceiving all these people to believe he is a Superman.
Do you agree that God created lucifer BUT man created satan?
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by uvalued(m): 1:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
A man is no one.

nothing to do but just to cause distraction... weather you cannot stop scientifically...
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by donnie(m): 5:45am On Sep 16, 2017
uvalued:

how can you conform to something that is ALREADY yours...and you are Christ and Christ is God's?

Confirm exactly which "world" is yours; "kosmos" or "aion".
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by analice107: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2017
uvalued:

Do you agree that God created lucifer BUT man created satan?
I will really like to hear about this. This is a new angle,

Is Lucifer a different entity from Satan?

And which man created Satan?
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by analice107: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2017
uvalued:

amen... we are the true gods... but he uses deception to use men's power to wreak havoc on man....
You touched my heart with the bolded.

Oh that men may know who they are.
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by analice107: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2017
uvalued:

nothing to do but just to cause distraction... weather you cannot stop scientifically...
Don't mind that one.

Him and his gang of tats won't give my ears a rest, how Science achieved this scientists have done that.

He Stroud in here boldly declaring, Scientists have remarkable results of controlling weather, then he threw in one link, only for me to find some clowns talking about Cloud Seeding mumbo jumbo.

Good a thing weather is here doing it's natural work which man brought upon himself. This is the best time for the Cloud Seeding scientists to step in and cloud seed Florida.

in America, Britain, and other such places, the home of the world's best scientists are gone. They're watching helplessly as fierce angry weather is rendering them homeless. What are doing about it?

When Satan stirs men up to arrogantly stand upon the very ground which can swallow them up in a second and wiggle their little dead fingers at God declaring 'I am god, i can do all things for myself, i don't need you', God steps back just a little and allows man to be god for a while.

I wonder why the Global Association of Atheists Scientists hasn't rolled up their sleeves and moved in to Control the Hurricanes and Tornados which are rendering their lands aquatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by orunto27: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2017
God always orders Satan to control the Wicked and their ways like He did @Noah!!!
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2017
TRUE!!! IT IS EITHER SATAN IS RULING YOUR MIND OR JESUS IS.. THERE IS NO MIDDLE PLACE
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by PianoWizard: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Why then is it said that he is the god of this world? Was he not more powerful than the angels before he met his waterloo? undecided
Lucifer is not more powerful than the angels. Michael even dealt with him sef.
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by PianoWizard: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
analice107:

The same Ephesians says, We are seated with Christ in heavenly places far above Principlatities and powers.

The key Word here is 'Heavenly places.

You and I are limited to time and space, and therefore we tend to think that Spirits must be limited to time and space also.
Satan is not limited to time or space. Satan isn’t a material object or a person who takes up space like we do, nor is He limited to only one place in the universe. Just like God is everywhere; so also satan is everywhere. that's why the Bible says he is the Prince of the air. because he has taken the heavenly as his kingdom and from there he obstructs spiritual activities. Case in point, Angel Gabriel from getting to Daniel in time.

That doesn't mean he can change or control on even influence weather.
choi.

Satan is not everywhere.

He is at one place at a particular time.

Only God is omnipresent.

satan is not even powerful the way most people think he is.
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by uvalued(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
donnie:

Confirm exactly which "world" is yours; "kosmos" or "aion".

kosmos!
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by uvalued(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
analice107:

I will really like to hear about this. This is a new angle,

Is Lucifer a different entity from Satan?

And which man created Satan?

pls download or watch this youtube by andrew wommack to see how the first man gave up his unconditional authority to how Christ through His death collected ALL power in heaven and on earth and also the keys of hell and death...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYIkadOuFv8

the devil is made to seem powerful via deception
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by analice107: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
uvalued:

pls download or watch this youtube by andrew wommack to see how the first man gave up his unconditional authority to how Christ through His death collected ALL power in heaven and on earth and also the keys of hell and death...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYIkadOuFv8

the devil is made to seem powerful via deception
I know this. What i want to know is how man made satan
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by donnie(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
uvalued:

kosmos!

Okay.

The word kosmos is commonly rendered "world," when applied to the material universe, or physical world (comprising trees, buildings, cars etc.)

The "World" I was referring to is not "kosmos" but "aion", for which I sited Romans12:2 and John 17:14,16.

Aion properly denotes an age, or generation of people... systems... political, philosophical, education, etc.
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by uvalued(m): 1:34am On Sep 17, 2017
donnie:

Okay.

The word kosmos is commonly rendered "world," when applied to the material universe, or physical world (comprising trees, buildings, cars etc.)

The "World" I was referring to is not "kosmos" but "aion", for which I sited Romans12:2 and John 17:14,16.

Aion properly denotes an age, or generation of people... systems... political, philosophical, education, etc.

aight
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by uvalued(m): 1:45am On Sep 17, 2017
analice107:

I know this. What i want to know is how man made satan

by accepting the lie that UNTIL they ate the fruit, they were not like God when infact they were made to be like God... yielding thier dominion by accepting the lie is how their control was giving to him... now that lucifer was not under the power of God.. the iniquity in him plus the unconditional dominion made him satan..
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:08am On Sep 20, 2017
PianoWizard:

Lucifer is not more powerful than the angels. Michael even dealt with him sef.

Glory be to God! smiley
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by oaroloye(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2019
SHALOM!

OLAADEGBU:
Does Satan have the power to control the weather? What does it mean that Satan is the god of this world?

GOD gave control over the Earth and everything in It to Man.

MAN gave control over themselves to SATAN.

Therefore, Satan gets to use that Power to further his own ends.

When Men retrieve their Self-Determinism from The Devils, they command Powers wrongly considered to belong to them.

This includes control over the Weather.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Catholics, If Anyone Accuses You Of Worshipping Idols Show Them These / Belief In God Is A Mental Illness by APA / "Not Even As An Unbeliever Will My Husband Rape Someone" Mrs Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.