Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

"I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out (56268 Views)

"I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / Police Parade Suspected Ritual Killer, Ifeanyi Dike, In Rivers / UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Osanoghodua1: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nemesis is when you beat an army road block after threat to jaming them, Only for your vehicle to stop 5seconds from the block, and you are carrying army uniform, whereas you are not a military man but a friend to Anini, just know that you are destined for doom, if you ever make it alive, you will have to Join monastery. This guy has a curse on his head. The police that aided his release is gone.
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by IYANGBALI: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
Look at him,who gave this animal admission into university

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Ambassadors: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Typical example of an IPOB, either rapist, kidnapper, murderer, drug baron, dubious business person, robber the list is endless... Watch out you can know them also because they cant interact without insulting the person. They insult anybody including God. Watch out their response after i post this.. grin grin grin grin
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by ofuonyebi: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
This statement is very dirty and so unfortunate..

But this is Nigeria where the thief tells you why he stole your property and expects you to keep shut...period

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Pedro369(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
hedonistic:

You only cut off her body after raping her ba? As per disposable intimacy gadget or consumable barbecue or what?

I resent sharing the same earthly space with these kinds of creatures. He is subhuman and should be quickly disposed off like the worthless piece of rubbish that he is.

See English
u go fear

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by mannymie01: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
bastard, rot in jail
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by iukpe: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
I thought this guy was caught with the body at late hour. "I only had sex with the girl and cut off her body while trying to escape from the environment,"
.................trying to escape with the corpse....
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
this guy clearly is mentally ill.
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Rozaytee: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
TyushTal:
I just hate it when people are been lied against. undecided

He only cut-off some part of the body cry
_
And to all of you condemning his act. This would be your reaction when you get to heaven and find out money ritual is not a sin grin
wats dis fool saying?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Rozaytee: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Zirah:

You and the bastards who liked your comment will die an untimely death.
Amen!!
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by charpes(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
IratzsMicheal:
Suspected ritual killer, Ifeanyichukwu Maxwell Dike, who escaped from the custody of the Rivers State Police Command last month, has revealed how he managed to get to Jos, after been rearrested by the Plateau State Police Command.

Dike, a 300-level Physics student at the University of Port Harcourt, was apprehended by a vigilance group on his way to dispose off the body of 8-year-old Victory Chikqmso, whom he allegedly kidnapped, raped and murdered.

He, however, escaped at the state CID, barely 24 hours after being paraded. But the Plateau State Police Commissioner, Mr. Peter Ogunyanwo, said the culprit was rearrested in Jos, after breaking into a house in Barkin Ladi to steal.

Dike while speaking with journalists, said he travelled to Jos from Port Harcourt through a trailer that loaded goods to Jos. “I came to Jos on August 21, 2017 because I was trying to run away from the alleged ritual offense I was said to have committed, but I am not a ritual killer.

I only had sex with the girl and cut off her body while trying to escape from the environment, but I am not a ritual killer,” he said.

While speaking on why he was arrested trying to robbed a house in Barkin Ladi he said: “I thought it was an abandoned house because I was looking for a place to hide so that people will not identify me, but unfortunately the owner was in the house and he raised alarm then I was arrested.”

https://newscantell..com/2017/09/im-not-ritual-killer-i-only-killed-8-yr.html
. Ifeanyi, I don't think you have a sister
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by macaranta(m): 12:12am On Sep 10, 2017
Please Mods should drop this his uniport student title... It's appaling. Just call him a ritualist or rapist or murderer I see no reason to keep attaching Uniport student to his name, it's totally unrelated to his heinous crime. Thank you
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Anak52: 12:49am On Sep 10, 2017
Bros....you must be stupid
His reasoning be like:

Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by bluecircle470: 1:59am On Sep 10, 2017
If u're not a ritualist then wot can we call or wot are u?
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by nyabinghi(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2017
which tribe dey bear ifeanyi, make una answer me biko
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by SUNDICOS(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2017
Regretion in human creation.
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by Mryacks: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2017
Can we just go back to the days of firing squad already..Openly shoot this kinda criminals at a location. Damn! cry
Re: "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out by shomutuski(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2017
TyushTal:

shomutuski? What does your moniker mean?

Lol. It's a chemical combination of my name, surname, nickname and pet name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alfa Tiamiyu Abass Dismembers Female Customer In Oyo, Police Recover Body Parts / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.