Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

You Can Now Install And Run Android Apps On Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Can Now Install And Run Android Apps On Pc (1201 Views)

Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know / See How To Run Android Application On Computer 100 % Working Continue Reading / How To Install And Run Android On PC Using Virtualbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Install And Run Android Apps On Pc by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2017
You can now download and use android apps like whatsapp, subway surf, LINE, wechat, in fact all android apps and android games on your pc using the android emulator software for personal computers. Popular ones are: Bluestacks, www.bluestacks.com and MEMU, www.memuplay.com . But you need at least 2-4gb of ram and about 8gb free space on your hard drive and other specs. I was using bluestacks and it has little hitches, but bluestacks is the widely use software, i started using MEMU for about a week now, though they claim on their site that the software dont crash and better than bluestacks. The android emulator software is available for most operating systems, windows, Mac, Linux.
Re: You Can Now Install And Run Android Apps On Pc by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2017
MEMU comes with playstore app so you can download android apps directly on your emulator.
Re: You Can Now Install And Run Android Apps On Pc by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2017
Bluestacks comes with Bluestacks tv option where you can watch others live who are playing MMO and RPG games on bluetacks.

(1) (Reply)

US Used HP Elitebook Folio 9470m Core I5 / Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga / Working Forex Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.