Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User (33879 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Atiku Abubakar Replies Ben Bruce On Twitter & It's Hilarious / Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Called Him Out For Wearing Agbada To Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by Voice234: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
No form of pmb or atiku charms can charm me here
to be gullible and be following serial thieves as the
leader. Both Apc and PDP are corrupt. The same
senate president Bukola saraki are in the good books
of atiku. Once atiku got elected the same looting and
corruption continue again. Corruption and looting
can never be eliminated in Nigeria if we keep
supporting corrupt leaders in the high places. Am
asking why is that atiku hasn't go the united state of
America to answer series of FBI inquiry on
corruption cases against him. Atiku is corrupt and
shouldn't be allowed in the corridors of politics in
Nigeria. Let me hint nairalanders here Apc promise
us restructuring. Am asking where's the restructuring
they promise us again. As it stand Atiku is a northern
fulani politician that will only satisfy the northern
elites in the north. Atiku can never transform Nigeria.
He will even destroy this country more. Don't let us
be fools and carried away with their empty promises.
Nigeria politicians are liars. No truth in them. They
spread propaganda as much as they can.

GBAM.

VERY CORRECT
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by Adebowale89(m): 7:04am On Sep 10, 2017
Rapture4real:

I love the maturity with which Alh.Atiku answers his critics. What should have made him react violently, hr just replies in a gentle manner.I.wish I could personally contact him to commend him for this.

I don't think u live in Nigeria? because if you do, you will easily relate Nigeria politician who's vouching for a position as the most humble on earth, just let him get there and you see real drama

slap them, they'll say thank u sir, they buy corn on the road side, fry akara with innocent poor people, farm with agbada and even carry babies up and down like nannies

Nigeria politicians are the most deceit personnel on earth. I wish to be one day but am not going to engage in all those needless drama before I pass my message to my people
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by tuniski: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2017
wizzyrich:
that was how they were shouting Buhari is the man until he sank Nigeria aground, now you are doing the same thing.

Atiku is the man for you and your household members alone.
Just the way buhari became the president against your/most people's expectation, Atiku is a potential president by reality!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by upchair(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2017
This summarises my take on Atiku.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by Kingsley1000(m): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2017
I WILL RATHER VOTE MY GOAT THAN ATIKA
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by tosyne2much(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2017
This man wants to rule all against all odds sha

Piece of recycled shit
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by DadaStephen1(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2017
slimfit1:
He will protect all that have looted this country, he has no sense of discipline. If we make any mistake of voting him we are finished. The man that has a uni yet his daughter can't attend her father's university.

Atiku is by far better than Buhari.
Buhari is a corrupt pretender and an extremist plus a dictator.
Like it or not, Atiku has businesses and several employees unlike Buhari who had always claimed to have 50 cows since 2004!

Buhari embezzled money from PTF and nobody is talking about that. There are better ways to checkmate corruption and Buhari is oblivious of that. Atiku is a Business man while Buhari is a tyrant who promises bloodshed if he doesn't win any election.

Truth is, Buhari portrays what he's not, Atiku is being painted by what he's not by Obasanjo.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by DadaStephen1(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2017
akeensbussy:
If you are wise....anytime they bring Atiku issue on social media, u should know they are using the opportunity to sample people's opinions so as to know the mindset of the Nigerians toward him.

This will enable them take samples and see the grey Area they need to work on. Also to change people's perception about him (Atiku). All this people you see commenting positive about him here are just paid internet trolls. Worst of it, it could be only one person with numerous user names.

Don't be carried away by Atiku presidential Ambition for now. Rather, work on how to develop yourself and improve the standard of living of your family.

Everybody knows that Atiku has nothing to offer...He has been in power for ages yet nothing changes.

If an average youth of this country vote for any presidential Candidate less than 45years or 50 years highest then I will conclude that Nigerians youth are addicted to slavery.

Unfortunately, your ascertions are incorrect. What exact evidence did you have to show that this man cannot govern Nigeria.
Buhari is the biggest fraud who had nothing to offer. He is such a calamity.
Let's not rule anyone out, if Buhari who is a block head can rule Nigeria both home and away without any economic clout then why not Buhari?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by spiralwedge(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2017
The only people supporting Atiku are Igbos who have been promised restructuring and who are hell-bent Buhari's haters.
They are about to make the same political miscalculation as they did in 2015. So sorry for their @sses.

No more no less.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by Deeldorado: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2017
Voice234:

A Nigerian wrote this??

It's your opinion.

But I smell 30 pieces of silver

Read the first statement that says 'You can criticize him on many grounds'. I have the freedom to like a particular trait in someone even if he/she is loathed and I have said I like Atiku's pragmatism. It's my choice, not yours and I know exactly what I'm saying.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by ImperialYoruba: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Atiku responded saying, ‘I’ve never claimed to know all of Nigeria’s problems. But my experience in business and leadership means I have more insight than most’.

He claims to be a Chieftain of APC. How much of his insight, given experience in business and leadership, has been adopted into policies in the APC administration?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by MrRichmond: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2017
JuicyStar:

Trump also claimed to be "successful" in business and leadership. Wetin dey happen for usa now? Abeg e dey vex me when I hear say all these old stock wan come back.

From this comment it is clear you only watch CNN for your news. Let me educate you a bit...
America's economy is thriving like never before, there is unprecedented growth and amazing job increment stats every month, companies are running back to invest in the USA and the stock market is at a all time high, even consumer enthusiasm is sky rocketing.
All these are happening under Donald Trump, an experienced and successful businessman.
Ensure you have a balanced diet when it comes to getting your news, CNN and other liberal outlets are known to be heavily biased when it comes to Trump.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by ImperialYoruba: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2017
Atiku is a desperado. One of those with the wrong political mindset, seeking political position for personal reasons. He has some scores to settle and he views his acquisition of total power as a way to deal ruthlessly with those people. This guy is a maniac.

Has anyone ever wondered why bokoharam has listed every high profile politician in North as its enemy but Atiku was never mentioned? They have torched and caused grief in every part of Yola you can think of, except that part Atiku resides in. Atiku has a large family, and to think that as much people that have tasted the bokoharam carnage in Yola not one time has anyone related to Atiku has been victimized by boko raises flag. He has performed marriage for four chidlren in past 5yrs, all in Yola, and miraculously boko activity is always calm in those periods. The man has commented publicly about other national issues but never heard him in outrage over massacres in his home town.

Watch out guys, on the surface you think this guy is allright to vote in, you will be surprised at how fast he will turn around after gaining power.

Anyway, 2019 is a joke because if the country is not restructured before that time there will be no election and we are ready to just keep Buhari there until he dies in office. No restructure no election.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by BetaThings: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2017
wizzyrich:
that was how they were shouting Buhari is the man until he sank Nigeria aground, now you are doing the same thing

How did Buhari sink Nigeria when Jonathan's FG was already borrowing to pay salaries when crude oil was selling for $58
And the same Jonathan under whose administration some people vowed the make the country ungovernable if Jonathan did not do a second term set up the Jonathan Defeat Avengers to cut crude oil production by half

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/18-states-bankrupt-cant-pay-workers-salaries/
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by bamidek(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Day 9. Statement 9.

#YouthLeadNigeria

Today we are reminded of the broom analogy. A single broomstick would bend and break under pressure but several sticks bound together have the tensile strength to survive and endure against all efforts to break it.

It is time we allowed our common aspirations and challenges become the deciding point of our interaction. We say No to ethnicism, No to bigotry. These are evil and must be avoided all times. We are Nigerian youths first and foremost, marked by our enthusiasm and the spirit of our belief in possibilities even in the face of daunting opposition.

As the flames of the #YouthLeadNigeria campaign burn like the Olympic torch in hearts and minds of people far and wide, Today be emboldened in the knowledge that we are together pushing forward till we are counted and MATTER!

What are you waiting for ?! Arise and make your voice heard. Let it resound with the exuberance of belief, energy and ambition.

My name is Adeyemi Adekunle

#YouthLeadNigeria #TodayNotTomorrow !

Do your significant part and get this message out and across. Remove and Replace my name with yours as a sign of our together-ness. Share on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Other Relevant social pages .

#YouthLeadNigeria
#TogetherAsOne
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by positivetaught: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=Alcatraz005 post=60305076]

This is where you make the mistake. If Atiku ventures to make his campaign a rebellion against the N/W political alliance, he will fail woefully. Remember the igbo have not behaved well after the loss of Jonathan? Nigerians still don't trust the igbo.

I am however not averse to an igbo Vice Presidency but the ultimate choice lies with Nigerians. Peace.ambitIt's not a question of Atiku making his campaign a rebellion against N/w political alliance, it's a question of demanding for justice n equity, is it only the NW that is good n capable of producing leaders in the north?, certainly NO!,as matter of fact I would want the rotational presidency arrangement to be made a constitutional provision stating specifically the order of rotation region by region. As for the Igbo question, yes the Igbo's never supported buhari n who can fault them now,buhari claimed to be for nobody but everybody, days he lived up to that proclamation, NO!,his very biased. vindictive approach made the IBO issue worse,as a leader in a diverse society as ours one shouldn't expect everybody to support your ambition,the Yoruba's after june12,expressed there anger at been cheated almost tearing the country apart, the rotational presidency initiated by an Igbo man Alex Ekwueme first at constitutional conference of 1995 n adopted by PDP in 1999 save the situation,solving the Igbo issue isn't so difficult for a political experience urbane leader like Atiku but not a conservative n vindictive bigot like buhari.The core onservative north are dead scare of Igbo attaining apex political power in this country because they know they can't dictates to them n they have succeeded in brainwashing a lot of people to tow their line of thought, I hope you are not one of such fellow.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by JuicyStar: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrRichmond:

From this comment it is clear you only watch CNN for your news. Let me educate you a bit...
America's economy is thriving like never before, there is unprecedented growth and amazing job increment stats every month, companies are running back to invest in the USA and the stock market is at a all time high, even consumer enthusiasm is sky rocketing.
All these are happening under Donald Trump, an experienced and successful businessman.
Ensure you have a balanced diet when it comes to getting your news, CNN and other liberal outlets are known to be heavily biased when it comes to Trump.

Thanks Sir for the enlightenment. No vex na wetin I get it go watch. Support your Atiku but as for me I no want old cargos again.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by omaguibu(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
What a mature response from His Excellency
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by colossus91(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
at the mention of atiku obj regains vigour,i still remember haliburton case sha !
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by armadeo(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jolar101:

If Buhari that had been seeking for president seat for how many years, finally voted into the position but lacks leadership skills and good governance ideology, why not try Atiku as well as a business man and politician? Let him taste his own leadership ideas if he's not performing in duration of four years, he would be shown a door through voting.

If these same Nigerian politicians could finishes their personal projects under six months, why can't they finished/perform under four years with all the taxpayers money under their watch.

Under four years is enough for anyone with plans, targets and resources to deliver good governance.

Lol. How can we keep repeating the same actions and expect to achieve a different result.

Non of these people is the one to take us across the red sea. Buhari or atiku. Non of them
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by gadpeter(m): 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
I still can't imagine the kind curse wai OBJ put for Atiku head!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2017
armadeo:

Lol. How can we keep repeating the same actions and expect to achieve a different result.

Non of these people is the one to take us across the red sea. Buhari or atiku. Non of them

Because nobody wants to do it.

Nnmadi Kanu led IPOB is liberating southeast and 89% of Nigerian youths from Nigerian politicians and governments wickedness and evil governance.

The question is who are the Nigerian youths to liberate other Nigerian youths through Nigeria's elections processes as independent candidates for presidency, states governors and National Assembly and State House of Assemblies respectively.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by DadaStephen1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Don't waste your time arguing or debating. People reject him but God accepts him and God's will is the final verdict.
Join us to work together to ensure that light overcomes thick darkness.
Join Atiku Support Group on WhatsApp +2348093094017

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by armadeo(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kiakia:
Never say never. In Nigeria, anything is possible. Atiku might be your next President. However, I doubt if he can achieve that under the discredited APC. He needs to realign politically.

Lol.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by yemi1504: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
swagagolic01:
I will vote Atiku

Me too even if he doesn't win!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by abobote: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
armadeo:
This guy should just give up. His name is equal to babangida to Nigerians.

He can never be president. Let him keep trying though. No harm.
The king maker have spoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel's Official Driver Impersonates The Nigeria Police / OEAS Petitions European Union On Biafra Independence / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances For Dangote At Fatima & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.