Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Fans Go Gaga As Actress Adediwurah Blackgold Shares Photos Of Her Busty Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Go Gaga As Actress Adediwurah Blackgold Shares Photos Of Her Busty Friend (400 Views)

Racksterli Founder, Blackgold's Biography, Age, Family, Businesses, Net Worth / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Go Gaga As Actress Adediwurah Blackgold Shares Photos Of Her Busty Friend by emmanuel529(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-y64LnvrOtmU/WbPJ5PlzIcI/AAAAAAAADEc/9GUkYCNKwE8GkI9-BqVvIgQQQ9zTefTeACLcBGAs/s1600/Bursty%2Bactress%2Badediwuras%2Bfriend.png[/img]

Fans of Nollywood actress, Adediwurah went Gaga after she shared some photos with a friend of hers, Busty Benny on Instagram.

At that moment you would agree that the sight of big b**bs works wonders for Nigerian men!

The ‘spotlight‘ was moved from the actress to her friend, men lost control, women used emoji’s to express their suprise.

Some even called her b**bs “atomic bomb”, while one lady even surrendered by saying “Just when i thought i was busty . I give it to you ma”.

See Photos @http://www.emmanuel17.com/2017/09/fans-go-gaga-as-actress-adediwurah.html

(1) (Reply)

Tyrese Gibson Calls Out The Rock For Dumping Fast And Furious / I Dnt Want People 2 Vote Fr Me Based On My Story- Sosoliso Crash Survivor, Kechi / [video] Stonebwoy – Falling Again Ft. Kojo Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.