Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Israelites 600+ Laws, Logical To Conclude Slaves Out Of Egypt Formulated Them? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israelites 600+ Laws, Logical To Conclude Slaves Out Of Egypt Formulated Them? (328 Views)

Negroes, Negroland And The True Biblical Israelites. / BAKONGO (BANTU) People Are Israelites of The Southern Kingdom Of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Israelites 600+ Laws, Logical To Conclude Slaves Out Of Egypt Formulated Them? by loveroftruth: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
If my knowledge of slavery and the position of a slave serves me right, they are not supposed to be on scholarship to attend the best legal school at a time in human history that secular education was not existent not to talk of it being a past time of the ruling class.

But here we are to believe that those slaves "on their way to the promised land" settled down and formulated the laws that the nations were to use and that has affected the whole world both the learned and the unlearned, Judges, kings, scientist, Lawyers, Presidents, philosophers, You and me.

If that, is it possible for those slaves to have had the capacity to have done such? Written those laws?

If you said those slaves wrote it, it means slaves should naturally have such a capacity.

If you said no, they cant, it would mean that they got those laws from another source, a superior source there at mount Sinai.

If you say they could not have written those laws, that implies that a superior personage gave it to them as they claimed. why then do some people argue that such a personage does not exist?

Why then do some say there is "NO GOD"?

Moses refused to take credit for being the author of the laws, he rather said it was given to him despite it being a great work of prestige.

It will take a mental disorder to haven written a best seller you then denied being the author. A great disservice to oneself i guess.

So, what is right on this matter?

If you say no one else other than themselves gave it to themselves there, show how the slaves from Egypt could have written those laws and who had all those laws before the Israelite did.

Thank you.
Re: Israelites 600+ Laws, Logical To Conclude Slaves Out Of Egypt Formulated Them? by loveroftruth: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
loveroftruth:
If my knowledge of slavery and the position of a slave serves me right, they are not supposed to be on scholarship to attend the best legal school at a time in human history that secular education was not existent not to talk of it being a past time of the ruling class.

But here we are to believe that those slaves "on their way to the promised land" settled down and formulated the laws that the nations were to use and that has affected the whole world both the learned and the unlearned, Judges, kings, scientist, Lawyers, Presidents, philosophers, You and me.

If that, is it possible for those slaves to have had the capacity to have done such? Written those laws?

If you said those slaves wrote it, it means slaves should naturally have such a capacity.

If you said no, they cant, it would mean that they got those laws from another source, a superior source there at mount Sinai.

If you say they could not have written those laws, that implies that a superior personage gave it to them as they claimed. why then do some people argue that such a personage does not exist?

Why then do some say there is "NO GOD"?

Moses refused to take credit for being the author of the laws, he rather said it was given to him despite it being a great work of prestige.

It will take a mental disorder to haven written a best seller you then denied being the author. A great disservice to oneself i guess.

So, what is right on this matter?

If you say no one else other than themselves gave it to themselves there, show how the slaves from Egypt could have written those laws and who had all those laws before the Israelite did.

Thank you.

For me, I love learning new things hence will like to know how you get over such quests.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Heaven A Place? / The World’s Oldest Woman Speaks / Zimbabwe Pastor Who Prophecy Mugabe's Death Intensify Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.