Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (34685 Views)

Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Drake For Calling Her Son To Wish Him Success In His Exams (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by carzola(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Too much hate...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by jojothaiv(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hypocrites. Na una type go snap with small doctor con announce on NL grin
Where Vic O dey..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by jojothaiv(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
JuicyStar:

This is tremendously wonderful...so u mean the original Drake knows this woman? Hmmm.. the day she go enter u oga Drake na inside rap u go take respond. All the best jare omo Kemi.
Original Drake...

Issokay!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by okwyee(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Please I don't understand those photos, I thought drake has grown big
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by okwyee(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by ladykolly(f): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
I don't c d need of the guy to read again, bcox Drake calls has given him A's all through.GCE note it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by siie: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
STFU!
If drake calls you, you no go open thread on NL with a copy of the audio recording? undecided
I'm pretty sure u do masturbate to his songs.. Bîtch. angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by niphemey: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pictures of drake calling her or...... You know wassup grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by Iscoalarcon: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
wurabecca:
Ma, you actually know we Nigerians dont give away our belief-BELIEVE easily, A simple video recording would have bn great. Just 1mins recording would have attend much more value.

#ourmumudondo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Drake ko.........jbdcckjbkjabjbbrake ni undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

e Kazan salafia ni. Bolekaja.
Kini won pe epapa grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by ovieokodhi(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
And how has drake helped in perfecting your bail or how much did he contribute..beggi beggi anty..f**k up sister
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by slayking(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
BroZuma:
Aunty, who paid your bail from Sanko?
lmao!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by slayking(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
So there is Ibadan Drake and original Drake. Lmao!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by Rhodiumic(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mtcheww... Stupidity at its peak.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by Benzeeknow(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
goldbim:
Who cares?
NFCS BOYZ kiss
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by GloriaNinja(f): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
talk2smith:
[how dare you put visa and God together?!quote author=GloriaNinja post=60287585] undecided AND SO? IS DRAKE A MEAL TICKET, VISA OR GOD?
AND HOW DARE YOU QUOTE ME?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by fiftynaira(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
goldbim:
Who cares?

NFCS
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by goldbim(f): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
fiftynaira:

NFCS
what's nfcs?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by fiftynaira(m): 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
goldbim:
what's nfcs?

That's our greeting in Nigerian federation of Catholic students...

Who cares
You reply NFCS

Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by goldbim(f): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
fiftynaira:

That's our greeting in Nigerian federation of Catholic students...

Who cares
You reply NFCS
oh,i see!gotten like 3mentions of that.so I decided to ask its meaning. cool then.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by iBlaze7(m): 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
drake call her pikin for GCE... so then what?!?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by Anak52: 12:45am On Sep 10, 2017
Craze way we think say dissappear don start again

Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by fitprince: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided AND SO? IS DRAKE A MEAL TICKET, VISA OR GOD?
must you show your bad belle in everyting you do?
so of you naija hoes are just too annoying
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by talk2smith: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2017
And how dare yu reply me?quote author=GloriaNinja post=60301813] AND HOW DARE YOU QUOTE ME? [/quote]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by IBreakRules: 7:22am On Sep 10, 2017
kingxsamz:
nawa o..
so because Drake called her... we should not hear word...
mtchewwww...
next
pls remind me d title of this movie.

anytime I see some of this particular movie's scene, I automatically get whisky thirsty.. am I addicted too
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by talk2percy(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2017
Isorite, oya send Drake's number to me lemme call him to confirm this news cuz I no trust naija and their stories...No waste my time o....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by TolaniLuv: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2017
Ibadan people sha

Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service / Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes'