Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank (3487 Views)

Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? / Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help / Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank by emmyz09(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
THERE IS ACTUALLY NO CRITERIA TO WHICH THE SACK IS BEEN CARRIED OUT, HOWEVER ON EVERY FRIDAY PEOPLE GET SACKED.
AND FUNNY ENOUGH WE HEARD FROM RELIABLE SOURCES THAT IT WOULD CONTINUE LIKE THAT TILL DECEMBER..
WE ARE WATCHING AS THE GOVERNMENT IS SILENT ABOUT THIS ISSUES OF JOB LOSSES.
Re: Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank by idee91: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Funny enough a lot of executive trainees and contract staffs are been engaged as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
when you as a marketer fails to meet your MPR monthly performance target of report or APR annual performance report, what do you expect keep receiving salary abi, which sane organization sacks a marketer who exceeds target month in month out, let first bank sack a marketer managing just one MTN or shell account na, you will not come n say d truth u will say they sack u without reason... they give u target of 130mil year end you only have 6 mill to your name and you want them to permanent you, promote u n shake u kwa, bros park well, if u exceed expectations they will pet u n pamper you, if u want to resign na beg.

4 Likes

Re: Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank by musco4me: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oga, do u think its only marketers that are contract staff??
Try to ask deep questions before commenting. Majority of these contract staff are tellers/cashiers.
They are the ones affected.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank by emmyz09(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=OYERINDEJ post=60302243]when you as a marketer fails to meet your MPR monthly performance target of report or APR annual performance report, what do you expect keep receiving salary abi, which sane organization sacks a marketer who exceeds target month in month out, let first bank sack a marketer managing just one MTN or shell account na, you will not come n say d truth u will say they sack u without reason... they give u target of 130mil year end you only have 6 mill to your name and you want them to permanent you, promote u n shake u kwa, bros park well, if u exceed expectations they will pet u n pamper you, if u want to resign na beg.

Mr man please if you don't have information or you are not properly informed don't comment.
In my post did I in any way say the staff sacked is a marketer? Well if you must know they are cashiers, and tellers. Write on what you are informed on.
Thank you.
Re: Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Not to worry, there is a seed of goodness in every adversity. If you cannot find a job, find opportunities

Re: Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank by opj21(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=emmyz09 post=60317029][/quote]all bulk tellers in Benin was sacked Friday, without stating any reason
Re: Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank by drsyd: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ur writing trash. Can't u just receive brain before typing? [quote author=emmyz09 post=60317029][/quote]
Re: Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank by Akaewu: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Asked your parant company (the outsourcing coy) why you were disengaged.
Probably.. Thier SLA with first bank was terminated or not renewed.
Re: Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=emmyz09 post=60317029][/quote]h Yo should have stated it as well na, means your message is half baked, be it cashier , teller or marketer no sane organization sacks a staff exceeding expectations except on rare occasions. the question is Why were you sacked, and some were not sacked.
Re: Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank by lereinter(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
eworker:
Not to worry, there is a seed of goodness in every adversity. If you cannot find a job, find opportunities

akin alabi write book on business

yet he didnt know that his nairabet biz is losing ground to 9jabet cos of the website
Re: Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank by Generaloluseye: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
OYERINDEJ:
h Yo should have stated it as well na, means your message is half baked, be it cashier , teller or marketer no sane organization sacks a staff exceeding expectations except on rare occasions. the question is Why were you sacked, and some were not sacked.
It seems u don't know anything about banking industry. A friend of mine was a contract staff in stanbic for two years and a new m.d came and said he wants to change all C.S.O to full staffs and all contract staffs were sacked to pave way for the new guys coming. Unfortunately, he was the one that trained them when they resumed I his own branch but after two months, hewas booted out. u don't have to be a marketer to be booted out due to poor performance. Lots of stories but I drop my pen here
Re: Hurricane Contract Staff Sack From First Bank by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
lereinter:

akin alabi write book on business

yet he didnt know that his nairabet biz is losing ground to 9jabet cos of the website
nna eee d web Na wa I regret opening nairabet account

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N-power Recruitment 2019 Portal Is Availablejune 24, 2019 / 10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. / Glo Calling For Final Stage Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.