Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex (81610 Views)

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? / See How Estranged Wife And Mistress Fight In Dpo's Office While Husband Watches. / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by ewaek(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY STORIES LIKE THIS MAKE FRONT PAGE. C'MON NAIRALAND
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by omoelerin1: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
evy1:
A room and parlor and you went ahead to employ a house help.
they are only using her as a slave. they would no be paying her any money but the person that brought her. it is common among Igbo. they would bring a teenager from the village to Lagos.
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Fourwinds: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin grin grin
beautiful232:
na your noise disturb the poor girl

would have been your daughter too
the man was hitting the right place grin
beautiful232:
na your noise disturb the poor girl

would have been your daughter too
the man was hitting the right place
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Ademoore07(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! This just reminded of years back when i went into the ceiling to peep when my older brother and is girlfriend were having 'fun', i got so carried away by the action i didnt know i had moved my weight to the wrong board and came crashing down by their side, i dont know who was more embarrassed, me or the girl, all i kept screaming was "cable wire"!! "Cable wire"!! trying to cover up with the lie that i went into the ceiling to adjust cable wire........ angry angry

Hahahahaha........ Laugh don tear my belle grin grin
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by levisco16(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
the couples are to be blamed,
in that small house they make noise at night and you expect that the girl will pretend as if nothing is happening
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Tommfrench(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! This just reminded of years back when i went into the ceiling to peep when my older brother and is girlfriend were having 'fun', i got so carried away by the action i didnt know i had moved my weight to the wrong board and came crashing down by their side, i dont know who was more embarrassed, me or the girl, all i kept screaming was "cable wire"!! "Cable wire"!! trying to cover up with the lie that i went into the ceiling to adjust cable wire........ angry angry
LMAO!!!
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by kkpak: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
grin
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by khalids: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Left to me....they should be happy that its the house help that observed them.....

Don't they see the danger they are putting their children into with their indiscretion...

This should be a warning to them to be more careful has could have bee their kids that would have been exposed to things that their immature minds cannot handle....

1 Like

Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by sekem: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Sabrina18:
Not everybody have that opportunity, not even me angry.
Lucky child.

I dey tell youuuu!!!
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Madam must you shout?

can't you enjoy that thing small small without disturbing everybody
I don't think it's easy to be mute when receiving that thing tongue
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by khristal87(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=Adminisher post=60296171]The Govt should stop all this modern day slavery / child trafficking called Housegirl / Houseboy. Very very dangerous culture. A 12 year old should be with parents getting home training not living with NON relatives.[/quot
D govt cn only do dt wen dey provide jobs fr d parents
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by yinkslinks(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Eyah poor hornnnny maid
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by billyG(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
women why do u shout,cry or moan during sex
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by beautiful232(f): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Fourwinds:
grin grin ;Dthe man was hitting the right place ;Dthe man was hitting the right place

lol
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Zaen: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
sending the poor girl is not the solution because they don't know what their own kids r up to as well
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by deebest8(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
soberdrunk:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I go just dey laff..
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by SirLakes: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
You cracked me up dude cheesy grin
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by ikorodureporta: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin See news. Dis reporter no get work cheesy
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Fvcknames: 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
And this entered front page, how? undecided
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Madam must you shout?

can't you enjoy that thing small small without disturbing everybody

You know whether na weapon of mass destruction the man carry?
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by deafeyez: 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
sekem:
14 good months of watching pure unadulterated and unedited live pörn

What an experience!

That girl must be a strong girl o. 14 months, no retiring. She knows exactly when they are doing it and the position Oga likes best. Hmmmmmm
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by CoolChinex07: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Afonja women can make too much noise during sex! Nobody should blame the little girl here oo
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by tylesh(f): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2017
A househelp in a room and parlour. That woman needs to be flogged
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Scarface004: 12:30am On Sep 10, 2017
oz4real83:
Poverty is bad ooooo! But these people are funny. They are living in a room and parlour but you have a house-help For which ''house''?
I WONDER

Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Anak52: 12:32am On Sep 10, 2017
Madam: shalewa u re 2 local u dnt even av any education..Shalewa:peeps at madam nd oga........ Madam:jesus wat were u doing..... Shalewa: madam am learning sex education...... Madam: yeeeee aye mi temi bami
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Anak52: 12:39am On Sep 10, 2017
Madam why are u louding it now..

Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by t2luv1: 2:40am On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=Evaberry post=60295054]

Madam must you shout?

can't you enjoy that thing small small without disturbing everybody [/quote

wow. I'm speechless.
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by perryy(m): 2:57am On Sep 10, 2017
samuelson06:
This PM News Express seems to be the most useless news blog. What exactly are they reporting here? They even went on to say that they visited the compound. For what exactly? Is this a new thing? Is it a discovery? I can bet you guys this thing never happened.
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Coolcash1: 5:25am On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:

HONESTLY, I STILL CAN'T STOP LAUGHING COZ I CAN RELATE TO THE POST... grin grin grin STUPID THINGS WE DO BACK IN THE DAY grin grin
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by tgbaba(m): 6:04am On Sep 10, 2017
PM Express with their news always from Ejigbo, igando or ikotun. I wonder the kind of horror going on in those area.
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by 1234onyekwe: 6:11am On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
NL's abeg laugh won kill me. grin
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by 1234onyekwe: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2017
Some people that re shouting poverty,a room & parlor re yet to pay their house rent,it's better to live in a room & parlor & not owe,than to live in a three bed room flat & the next & the available option u have is to sell ur only car in order to offset the six months arreas u have accumulated for urself all b.cos u want to belong after high Bp must have finished with u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actionable Ways To Solve Family Issues / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.