Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex (81572 Views)

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? / See How Estranged Wife And Mistress Fight In Dpo's Office While Husband Watches. / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Acmexy: 6:44am On Sep 10, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! This just reminded of years back when i went into the ceiling to peep when my older brother and is girlfriend were having 'fun', i got so carried away by the action i didnt know i had moved my weight to the wrong board and came crashing down by their side, i dont know who was more embarrassed, me or the girl, all i kept screaming was "cable wire"!! "Cable wire"!! trying to cover up with the lie that i went into the ceiling to adjust cable wire........ angry angry

Can't help laughing. Funny
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by jarx: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

Madam must you shout?

can't you enjoy that thing small small without disturbing everybody
you never jam someone that will make you shout real hard

1 Like

Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by damoneymag(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!! This just reminded of years back when i went into the ceiling to peep when my older brother and is girlfriend were having 'fun', i got so carried away by the action i didnt know i had moved my weight to the wrong board and came crashing down by their side, i dont know who was more embarrassed, me or the girl, all i kept screaming was "cable wire"!! "Cable wire"!! trying to cover up with the lie that i went into the ceiling to adjust cable wire........ angry angry
hahah... men! this your story wan burst my belle with laugh.. your brother be like... since when you turn electrician now..

1 Like

Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by mecussey(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2017
kelvine:
She might just be an innocent girl who needs sexual education.
If she wasnt a maid she wouldnt have been sent packing.

Bro...your common sense is active. Simple thing they could have taken care of. I knw its the woman that will initiate the packing. She sent her packing not bc she peeps but bc she is now sexually active and the husband may fall prey. Now, how does the madam know what another maid wil come with.

2 Likes

Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by tomholly: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2017
Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Monday5(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2017
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/house-girl-peeps-husband-wife-sex/

They made a terrible mistake sending her away. Let her know sex is a normal thing, and only when you are married. That's how women get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Monday5(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

Madam must you shout?

can't you enjoy that thing small small without disturbing everybody
. Now you're caught red handed! Are you serious? Women really enjoy the sex! And you people will be forming like not interested....
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by rafsonnggmail(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2017
oz4real83:
Poverty is bad ooooo! But these people are funny. They are living in a room and parlour but you have a house-help For which ''house''?
Very lazy madam even if she leave in a single room she Wil still look for house help. Mitcheeeeen
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by murmee: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2017
Stemalex:
Ejigbo always in the news for negative things...
smh
I wonder o! Bad or weird news always coming from Ejigbo, Ikotun and Egbeda axis!
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by rOsy247(f): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2017
grin but why women dey always make sound while doing the do, while men just make silent moans. Been wondering. #justCurious.
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by bolubennie(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2017
;DThe 12-year-old girl was watching a live Indecency at 1a.m
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by ethankareem(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2017
Wife mumu, husband idiot........... 4 ordinary Room and parlor you go collect house girl. If you can't control your noise go get a bigger place.
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Lisaflex(f): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:

cheesy Lord akant!!! cheesy
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Bishop0nyenmeme(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2017
But wait o, had it been their daugther that did what the house help did, would they send her out of the house?
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by ssfWeShss: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2017
Instead of them to correct the problem.. Gag the woman or something. their daughter will still come and experience the same thing.
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by vicdon(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2017
Stemalex:
Ejigbo always in the news for negative things...
smh

is it your businesssssss?
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by mikolo80: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
most children would be curious to know why "mummy/madam" is shouting and screaming in the bedroom. blame these ediots parents who couldnt have sex in a private/quiet manner.
abi d ones who had child they couldn't cater for
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by mousco(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
If they have not given birth b4 dis action, they will say d house help is d cause of madam barrenness.

God gv us grace for us to train our kids by ourslves
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Okon is working. grin
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Bossjakande: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dats why wen u born is best to use hotel.funny news I just dey laugh
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Eniolakiite(f): 8:21pm On May 11, 2020
I can’t comprehend it..

What help do you need for that house lol

oz4real83:
Poverty is bad ooooo! But these people are funny. They are living in a room and parlour but you have a house-help For which ''house''?
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Ameeria: 9:27pm On May 11, 2020
12 yrs old as maid! Tufia!
Re: House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex by Thazard(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09
soberdrunk:
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) / Actionable Ways To Solve Family Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.