Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) (1234 Views)

She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF / See This Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between Two Cheating Partners / Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
I will say worthy of emulation!!!

Re: Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) by Atlantia(f): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Taah! That's completely unnecessary.
The only way to deal with a cheating partner is to get rid of him or her.
Re: Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) by Chidonc(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
lol, 2 much Philippine film, if you see naija guy try this thing, green card must be involved or na the babe dey fund the relationship
Re: Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
In Nigeria? Bwahahahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) by Oppypoppy: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
In Nigeria sha. Men no be mumu here na.
Re: Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) by sekxyqueen(f): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
lol..this most have happened in a movie undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) by Fadiga24(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
sekxyqueen:
lol..this most have happened in a movie undecided

No it happened live, I saw it on facebook.
Re: Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) by Evablizin(f): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin
OP tell me something.
Re: Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Fadiga24:

You saw it on Facebook.. When !!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) by sekxyqueen(f): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Fadiga24:

lol..okay,,but it can't happen in an African country
Re: Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) by Fadiga24(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
sekxyqueen:

lol..okay,,but it can't happen in an African country

Yeah just imagine it, the guys career is finished. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
cc lalasticlala, dominique
Re: Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) by Lalas247(f): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2017
Please like that will stop a man
Some side chics seff they eye am with that sign grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) by cuvox(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2017
if that is the only punishment abeg ready photo album
Re: Nigerian Ladies , This Is How To Deal With Cheating Partners ( Photo) by cuvox(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2017
Fadiga24:

Yeah just imagine it, the guys career is finished. grin grin grin
abi cheating just start

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? / Erotic Stage Act:dance Crew Gets Naughty / Ghanian Headmaster In Sextape Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.