Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Do u Want Your Business To Reach Out to 5million Active Nigerians?(come IN) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do u Want Your Business To Reach Out to 5million Active Nigerians?(come IN) (1730 Views)

Mind Blowing Business Of Making Up To 5million In A Month / Get Up To 5million Naira Loan For Your Business / Arthur Eze Dragged To UK Court For Pulling Out Of £5million Mansion Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do u Want Your Business To Reach Out to 5million Active Nigerians?(come IN) by RebeccaIngram(f): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Clients or customers are what ur business needs to grow in a very short period of time. our businesses failed because we really dnt hav de right prospective customers.

is nt by magic that one business can become viral and make a lots of sales within a week but with power of the tools at hand. Is ovious that nairaland is one of the most populous forum in africa but with 1.8 mil users yet some bizneses whom ar on d forum cant make it. Why because these users ar nt active.

HERE IS THE TRUTH
Your business needs active communication,feedsback and follow up.
and above all realiable service to keeps them coming again and again.

5MILLION NIGERIA EMAIL DATABASE IS WHAT U NEED TO PROMOTE UR BUSINESS EVERYDAY.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE OR EMAIL ME ON HOW TO GET AND USE THESE EMAIL TO PROMOTE ANY BUSINESS WORLD WIDE.

@Rebecca
Re: Do u Want Your Business To Reach Out to 5million Active Nigerians?(come IN) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
RebeccaIngram:
Clients or customers are what ur business needs to grow in a very short period of time. our businesses failed because we really dnt hav de right prospective customers.

is nt by magic that one business can become viral and make a lots of sales within a week but with power of the tools at hand. Is ovious that nairaland is one of the most populous forum in africa but with 1.8 mil users yet some bizneses whom ar on d forum cant make it. Why because these users ar nt active.

HERE IS THE TRUTH
Your business needs active communication,feedsback and follow up.
and above all realiable service to keeps them coming again and again.

5MILLION NIGERIA EMAIL DATABASE IS WHAT U NEED TO PROMOTE UR BUSINESS EVERYDAY.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE OR EMAIL ME ON HOW TO GET AND USE THESE EMAIL TO PROMOTE ANY BUSINESS WORLD WIDE.

@Rebecca
contact me via my number below, so give me yours either call or whatsapp. i am also interested in promoting my business
Re: Do u Want Your Business To Reach Out to 5million Active Nigerians?(come IN) by ArewaWatch: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2017
Hello, hope this meets you well?

This is a follow up on our discussion.

I want to know if you are still interested in placing your ad on arewawatch..com?

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell One Dozen Of Bean Flour And Get 1k (pictures) / The Secret You Should Know! / Do You Want To Be On Top Of Your Career Or Business, Then ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.