Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Work For Me: Grinding Pepper Machine! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Work For Me: Grinding Pepper Machine! (453 Views)

First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result / Lady Fired While On Her Way To Resume Work For The First Time / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work For Me: Grinding Pepper Machine! by ruqqayah(f): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
The name is Ruqqayah, I own a grinding pepper machine, decided to come online hoping some Nairalander *LIVING* in *OSHODI* to be precise or it very near environ like MUSHIN, or any other places very near whereby the transport fare at the end of the day won't have negative effect on the pay you earn at the end of the day, and would be interested in working on a grinding pepper machine, it's lucrative, and a good source of income. You grind pepper for people in the local market from maybe late in the morning (depending on how you have noticed how early people come to grind pepper in the morning) till late in the evening you get your own money and we talk on how much you'd deliver to me per day, or per week. Contact me or Email me. 09090311593, ogunleye.ruqayyah@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Secure Medical Scholarship / How I Created Wealth In Four Months Using This Machine / SAP Group Training Starts October With Massive Discounts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.