Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card (3480 Views)

Video IPOB River State Chapter : Thousands March The Street To Attend Burial / Video: IPOB Tried To Chase Buhari From UK To Fix Medical Facilities Back Home / Video: Ipob says Anambra Nov 2017 Election Cancelled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by KingCassy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
A member of Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Chukwuma Austin Dike, has burnt his Nigerian passport and Voters card and declared he is no longer a Nigerian. Watch the video which was shared online below

Click the link below to watch video
https://www.facebook.com/nki.ru.75/videos/10155081219068163/

Source http://www.kobohub.com/video-ipob-member-burns-nigerian-passport-voters-card-says-ceases-nigerian/

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Even Kanu is yet to destroy his Nigerian documents.

8 Likes

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Blue3k(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Even Kanu is yet to destroy his Nigerian documents.

He never told them to. That's just their business. BTW a bunch have people been wondering what happened to you.

6 Likes

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Being Nigerian has never been useful to some people. It is so painful, when a country has not offered you anything and such country can not earn patriotism. This is an extreme move, but ...hey, who feels it, knows it. The gentleman may have had enough.

We must respect the decision of a Human Being to choose to be what ever he wants to be.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by McGg: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
BIAFRA'S diehard patriot

12 Likes

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by MalcoImX: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please call me when he is about to burn his Naira!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
Blue3k:

He never told them to. That's just their business. BTW a bunch have people beenjoy wondering what happened to you.
Of course, he is only overzealous...

My brother, I've been busy with some on the field politicking. You know politics is not about rabble rousing on Nairaland and social media. It has to do with 2019 and the future of this country.

How you de?
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Caseless: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
He should as well burn himself to trigger uprising like it did in Tunisia.

Cowards and Useless fools!

3 Likes

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by willibounce1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
You burn Nigerian passport but spend naira. When we say ipods are bunch of mentally deranged humans, they'll be angry. Why not burn all your Nigerian documents and cash?

4 Likes

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Blue3k(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Of course, he is only overzealous...

My brother, I've been busy with some on the field politicking. You know politics is not about rabble rousing on Nairaland and social media. It has to do with 2019 and the future of this country.

How you de?

Glad your doing well. I'm good started classes again new school. I just new laptop to do my C programming on.
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Cholls(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
My brother's and sisters help me to tell that guy even if e like make e go further to burn him papa house he will still be a Nigerian we cant let in go.
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Caseless: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
MalcoImX:
Please call me when he is about to burn his Naira!
the donkey won't burn that one.

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Caseless: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
willibounce1:
You burn Nigerian passport but spend naira. When we say ipods are bunch of mentally deranged humans, they'll be angry. Why not burn all your Nigerian documents and cash?
I was at the refinery in port Harcourt and had a disagreement with some of them who are stealing the jobs okrikans and eleme people(tonyebarcanista people sef), and they thought I'd be scared. I faced them. Trust my Hausa people driving trucks and their penchant for having knife very close...we chased them out. Cowards!

7 Likes

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by RoyalUc(m): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:

grin grin grin
You can't be so sure. He might actually boycott using the Nigerian naira.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
I was at the refinery in port Harcourt and had a disagreement with some of them who are stealing the jobs okrikans and eleme people(tonyebarcanista people sef), and they thought I'd be scared. I faced them. Trust my Hausa people driving trucks and their penchant for having knife very close...we chased them out. Cowards!
Oga, the refinery is in Okrika not Portharcourt (irrespective of the name)

Secondly, who de steal who jobs and who chased who out?

BTW I'm Okrika (Ijaw) not Eleme

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Caseless: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
RoyalUc:

grin grin grin
You can't be so sure. He might actually boycott using the Nigerian naira.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
those people who exchanged the lives of innocent worshippers in a church for drug Baron can do anything to keep their money and to make more.

3 Likes

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Ikechuob: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
This isn't new, alot of people have been doing that. Myself included so nothing new about what he did.

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
The dude just shot himself in the foot. Now he cant cross an international border again in his life. Also i hope he is aware that according to the constitution before you can renounce your citizenship the president must approve.

2 Likes

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by oladeebo: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
the man had never been stable, he need help, those who can help him, may over help to him!

"Chukwuma Austin Dike, an Igbo corp member, who converted to Islam from Christianity, has written an open letter to all Nigerians. Read more: https://www.naij.com/526788-igbo-corper-converted-islam-buhari-says-hes-getting-death-threats.html"

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Caseless: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, the refinery is in Okrika not Portharcourt (irrespective of the name)
the refinery is always referred it's called PHRC not ORC grin. Even the city boards giving directions refers to eleme as the place where it situated.

TonyeBarcanista:

O

Secondly, who de steal who jobs and who chased who out?
Most union workers you see there are Ibo . The casual space is occupied by them. It's not so in warri.

TonyeBarcanista:

O

BTW I'm Okrika (Ijaw) not Eleme
I know. Just trying to paint the proximity since Okrika people claim the old refinery is in okirika and the new one in eleme .

2 Likes

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Caseless: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
oladeebo:
the man had never been stable, he need help, those who can help him, may over help to him!

"Chukwuma Austin Dike, an Igbo corp member, who converted to Islam from Christianity, has written an open letter to all Nigerians. Read more: https://www.naij.com/526788-igbo-corper-converted-islam-buhari-says-hes-getting-death-threats.html"
is he the same guy?
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by MalcoImX: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
He's not serious. Why is he selecting what to destroy?
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
the refinery is always referred it's called PHRC not ORC grin. Even the city boards giving directions refers to eleme as the place where it situated.
The Refinery is in Okrika not Eleme(ask around).In fact, there are petitions for it to be renamed "Okrika Refinery".

Most union workers you see there are Ibo . The casual space is occupied by them. It's not so in warri.

I know. Just trying to paint the proximity since Okrika people claim the old refinery is in okirika and the new one in eleme .
It isn't a " claim" it is what it is
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Caseless: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The Refinery is in Okrika not Eleme(ask around).In fact, there are petitions for it to be renamed "Okrika Refinery".

It isn't a " claim" it is what it is
eleme people won't allow that. You know the crisis in the name of who owns the land where the refinery was situated.

OK oo...you know more than I do in that area.
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
eleme people won't allow that. You know the crisis in the name of who owns the land where the refinery was situated.

OK oo...you know more than I do in that area.
Well, make I no talk.much on that subject.

Meanwhile, what do you think is Kwankwaso prospect in 2019?
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Caseless: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, make I no talk.much on that subject.

Meanwhile, what do you think is Kwankwaso prospect in 2019?
if buhari is not contesting, he's just one candidate that can stand and be voted by many people in the north. You know he doesn't have godfather too.

Don't mind the noise Atiku is making- kwankwaso control more grassroots structure as a politician than even buhari but buhari is a phenomenon.

If you're here in the north, you'd have seen this phrase in Hausa , "daga daura sai madobi" (meaning from daura to madobi-that's Kwankwaso' LG and where you have the town kwankwaso) .

People are literally saying from buhari to kwankwaso, not Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by oladeebo: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
is he the same guy?
yah!
he is
"Some Muslim brothers during a political argument told me last year authoritatively that Allah has given Buhari victory, no matter how hard the then president tries he will not win. I was flabbergasted! Then I vowed if Buhari wins this forth coming election, I will believe that ALLAH IS THE GREATEST and I will convert to Islam and serve ALLAH as my God. The vow was made before God and man.Thanks to ALLAH that I kept my vow. On the issue of election and general politics Nigerians from the age of 18 and above, if u did not experience anything on the day of the presidential election and May 29 Handover, you are either immature or living a care free life." Read more: https://www.naij.com/526788-igbo-corper-converted-islam-buhari-says-hes-getting-death-threats.html
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Caseless:
if buhari is not contesting, he's just one candidate that can stand and be voted by many people in the north. You know he doesn't have godfather too.

Don't mind the noise Atiku is making- kwankwaso control more grassroots structure as a politician than even buhari but buhari is a phenomenon.

If you're here in the north, you'd have seen this phrase in Hausa , "daga daura sai madobi" (meaning from daura to madobi-that's Kwankwaso' LG and where you have the town kwankwaso) .

People are literally saying from buhari to kwankwaso, not Atiku.
Then we may be on this same page come 2019... But The Daura man should retire home... He is old and he needs rest
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Blue3k(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
GoroTango:
The dude just shot himself in the foot. Now he cant cross an international border again in his life. Also i hope he is aware that according to the constitution before you can renounce your citizenship the president must approve.

Well he can always buy a new passport. Has there been cases where president refused to revoke citezenship.
Re: Video: IPOB Member Burns His Nigerian Passport And Voters Card by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Blue3k:

Well he can always buy a new passport. Has there been cases where president refused to revoke citezenship.
You cant just buy a new passport like its a pair of shoes, you will have to explain what happened to the old one. There would have to be a police report and court affidavit attached to your application for a new one. I cant answer your last question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fox News: Nigeria Declares Biafra Separatist Movement Terrorist Group / 2019: Northern(president) & South East Candidate(vp) Under PDP Will Melt APC / Federal Lawmakers Move To Avert Workers’ Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.