Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (48503 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by ijustdey: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
The police at Igando division have arrested Pastor Gbenga Oyelere and charged him to court over allegations that he reportedly forced a single woman to part with her Rav-4 SUV during prayers and deliverance in Lagos.

The incident happened at Gafaru Alani Street, Akesan Lagos where the prayers reportedly took place.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Oyelere prophesied to the victim, Yemi Ariwodola and assured her that all her prayers will be answered in as much she would take a bold step in her faith in God.

He therefore asked her to ‘sow a seed’ into his life with her SUV and then she will see the reward immediately. It was gathered that the 42-year old victim gave out her SUV with registration number, JJJ 962EJ and left barefooted.

Apart from that she reportedly gave the Kwara State-born Pastor Oyelere N80,000 for the maintenance of the vehicle and the pastor took the SUV to his village and parked it there.

However, the matter was exposed when the victim waited for the manifestations but did not see anything and her condition got worse.

She then regained consciousness and started looking for her SUV but she was reminded that she gave it out to the pastor as seed of faith in the church.

She then went to the police and reported the alleged fraud and Pastor Oyelere was arrested and taken to the division. The police thereafter went with Oyelere to his village in Kwara and recovered the vehicle back to Lagos.

The 48-year old Oyelere was charged before Magistrates court sitting in Ejigbo for stealing the vehicle and inducing the victim under the Criminal Code.

He pleaded not guilty to the three count charges.

The presiding Magistrates, Mrs J.O.E Adeyemi granted Oyelere bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum.

He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 19th of September, 2017.

The victim was not the only one who was induced to use her vehicle to ‘sow seed’.
Another woman allegedly stole SUV and used it to sow seed to her pastor.

The incident happened at Egbeda where the woman resides and the church was located. The woman was charged before Isolo Magistrates court and was remanded in prison.

http://pmexpressng.com/pastor-forces-woman-use-suv-sow-seed/

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by heendrix(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
100,000 bail so after paying he'd go continue?

those judges should be hung upside down n sense be prophesied to them through 7 mouth koboko undecided

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Megatrix: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pastor Gbenga Oyelere just scammed one of the sheeple. Inspite of daily stories about this religious con men, A sheep will remain a sheep. No sense at all just stupidity

175 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nutase: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Name so dem dey drive jeep??
God just wan expose the scammer.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by smardray(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
glorified thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by DanseMacabre(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Arrant nonsense! How was she forced? Him collect the jeep at gun- or knife- point

The woman get luck say na local pastor wey no get mouth. If to say na topshot, by the time police connive with am obtain the woman further, she go just accept her L move on with life.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by uzoormah(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
Fake pastors everywhere

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by auntysimbiat(f): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chei

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by lonelydora: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Even though i don't criticize pastors and religious groups, but that is how a friend of mine did a contract job for one of the biggest churches in PH. After completing the job, he went to collect his balance. The pastor asked him, Why can't he use the balance to sow seed in the church? My friend told him that the amount is too big to use as a seed for his level, and moreover if he wants to sow seed, he has his own church to sow the seed in. Omo, that's how the pastor got tired of convincing him to forget about that balance. My friend almost raised alarm, the pastor wrote the cheque immediately and gave him.

213 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by hakeem4(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
See mumuness

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by AngelicBeing: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
sad

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by soberdrunk(m): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
If i am asked to sow seed, i will buy a big bag of beans and corn and take it to the pastor..... angry

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Zizicardo(f): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
pastor wan ride car wey him no fit buy
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by cristianisraeli: 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
i hope say all the suffer suffer tithe paying zombies they take note..how will a man of God behave that way..i dont worship any man of God..i worship God in heaven

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by iamJ(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Elslim: 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
shortcut to success...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by chukzyfcbb: 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Wait o
she didnt just dash the pastor the car,
she also gave him 80k for the maintenance.
Which kain mumunity be this now

Now wey her eye don clear. make she better go join charly Boi for him protest, nansense!

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by lafflaff123(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
lol

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Catalyst4real: 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
This woman mumu eh
So she sowed suv and was waiting for private jet

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by okenwaa(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Sow seed

Na maize??
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by IYANGBALI: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mumu full Nigeria pass any country.

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hahahah she for sow root join

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by reyscrub(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by IMASTEX: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lol. . .
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by favourmic(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pastors and scam are lile 5&6 this days

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by KxngKrypt(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
These G pastors keep scamming Rams they call a congregation....

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
9ja i hail thee
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ibkayee I want to hear your opinion on this
She must be a learner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.