Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (48483 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Gaypal: 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by SOFTENGR: 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
neroflo:
smiley christians are thiefffs sha

islam is the best tho wink wink wink
Whose comparing religion here?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Truefaith: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by ExInferis(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nutase:
Name so dem dey drive jeep??
God just wan expose the scammer.

Did god expose the scammer or did the scammer expose god?

I thought "touch not my annointed" was sacrosanct and gives "men of god" the blank check to carry out their nefarious deeds unhindered?

Christians will never wake up to the scam of their pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by eluquenson(m): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
All these kind of news they weak me oh
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Jaqenhghar: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Megatrix:
Pastor Gbenga Oyelere just scammed one of the sheeple. Inspite of daily stories about this religious con men, A sheep will remain a sheep. No sense at all just stupidity
Wel said
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by supereagle(m): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
If God convinced her no prob;em, but if the pastor played 419? Wahala dey.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 10, 2017
Na wa o...
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by April4th(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2017
Where is ncan when u dem
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by 1Sharon(f): 12:09am On Sep 10, 2017
Pastor fetty wap
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by samson07(m): 12:11am On Sep 10, 2017
neroflo:
smiley christians are thiefffs sha

islam is the best tho wink wink wink
Islam that loves cutting peoples head
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by msylva2147(m): 12:12am On Sep 10, 2017
expecting to see the SUV rav 4 jeep
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Anak52: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Anak52: 12:21am On Sep 10, 2017
Mental illness is inevitable in ur case @neroflo
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by juman(m): 12:50am On Sep 10, 2017
favourmic:
Pastors and scam are lile 5&6 this days
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by linearity: 1:36am On Sep 10, 2017
heendrix:
100,000 bail so after paying he'd go continue?

those judges should be hung upside down n sense be prophesied to them through 7 mouth koboko undecided

N100k the bail and not fine for the offense. Posting bail does not means he walks.

It is just a surety that he will appear in court continuously as his case progresses and until the matter is fully adjudicated. Once fully adjudicated, his bail money will be refunded to him.

If on the other hand, he failed to appear in court and it is not excused i.e. He absconded, his bail will be revoked, which means he lost the money and a warrant for his arrest will be issued. When caught, he will be sent to jail from where he will be coming to court until his case is fully adjudicated.

The reason behind bail is because, despite the offense, the law sees all defendants innocent until proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt and as such, it will be unjust to deprive them of liberty while they are seen as 'innocent', bail conditions are not meant to be punitive.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Lusola15: 1:58am On Sep 10, 2017
Pastor Ole

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 10, 2017
Conman in robe. That man is a thief. He just set up the business, sorry church as a platform to catch the ignorant ones and sell God to them. Same thing Oyedepo and Adeboye are doing in a more advance way.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:14am On Sep 10, 2017
Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by orbis(m): 2:30am On Sep 10, 2017
Dagbo pastor and their ways. That was how i watched one pastor knacking one orobo woman and told her to say "power come, power come, power enter".

Most pastors today are fake sha....its more like a gaddam business now....
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Gkemz: 2:58am On Sep 10, 2017
All these pastors that use sweet lips to compel their members to let go of their resources all in the name of sowing seed are so heartless. Imagine a pastor who owns a private jet compelling a civil servant yet to receive his monthly salary to sow a seed into a man of God's life. Which kind scam be this one? May EFCC fall on them all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Martinez19(m): 3:11am On Sep 10, 2017
LordKO:

You're quite myopic. It takes an informed person to know that emotional abuse is worse than physical abuse, just as corruption is worse than stealing.
Don't mind him. In this country, we are ignorant of emotional abuse and psychological trauma. We are ignorant of mental illnesses as well. That's why a lot of people are baggage of issues. cryThe truth is that we nigerians are not tough as we think we are. Do you know how many people in this country would have killed themselves if not for the fact that they believed in hell? We are so far behind. cry

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 10, 2017
Most of the pastors are conmen and they speak with sugar coated mouth
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by diransom: 4:42am On Sep 10, 2017
Gbenge is not a pastor is a confirmed 419. I knew him he con his sibling here in kwara

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by 9jatatafo(m): 4:46am On Sep 10, 2017
Judgement belongs to God alone
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by charleff512(m): 4:53am On Sep 10, 2017
jamislaw:
Christianity is a scam, take it or leave it.
Well,if You Must Know Christianity Is A Way Of Life And Not A Religion Only Those Who Dont Have A Personal Experience With Jesus Christ The Saviour Are Gullible And Deceived.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by baddosky1: 5:10am On Sep 10, 2017
Pastor Gbenga Oyelere

Ayam not surprised. na dem. useless cursed people
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Kingspin(m): 5:11am On Sep 10, 2017
Na Sunday news be this or something else.. If you are conceived then you give no complain. What's my business?... Nobody put hand inside your pocket. Op don't spoil my SUNDAY.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by lexy2014: 5:21am On Sep 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Arrant nonsense! How was she forced? Him collect the jeep at gun- or knife- point

The woman get luck say na local pastor wey no get mouth. If to say na topshot, by the time police connive with am obtain the woman further, she go just accept her L move on with life.
God bless u.I was expecting something more dramatic
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by AuroraB(f): 5:30am On Sep 10, 2017
lonelydora:
Even though i don't criticize pastors and religious groups, but that is how a friend of mine did a contract job for one of the biggest churches in PH. After completing the job, he went to collect his balance. The pastor asked him, Why can't he use the balance to sow seed in the church? My friend told him that the amount is too big to use as a seed for his level, and moreover if he wants to sow seed, he has his own church to sow the seed in. Omo, that's how the pastor tired to convince him to forget about that balance. My friend almost raised alarm, the pastor wrote the cheque immediately and gave him.
grin I'm in stitches, literally cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 10, 2017
ijustdey:

"He therefore asked her to ‘sow a seed’ into his life with her SUV and then she will see the reward immediately. It was gathered that the 42-year old victim gave out her SUV with registration number, JJJ 962EJ and left barefooted."

Did she give her shoes to the Pastor too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.