Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Does Your Hymen Have A Certificate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Your Hymen Have A Certificate? (681 Views)

I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day / The Women Hymen (18+) / (VIDEO) Aboki Man Broke 13 Year Old Girls Hymen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Hymen Have A Certificate? by Convos: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
A few weeks ago, news got to Nigerian Twitter of a young woman who, on her wedding day, presented a certificate of her ‘purity’ to her father who is a pastor.

First off, I just want to call all manners and shapes and sizes of BULLSHIT. Complete and total. It’s so ridiculously funny; I don’t even know where to begin to explain this certificate of said ‘purity’. What even struck me was the smile on the girl and her father’s face, like “OMG! This is such a memorable moment in our lives”, I wish I could tell them that it really isn’t.

Secondly, why on this dear ozone layer depleting earth is a twenty two year old giving her father a certificate of ‘purity’? Like, to prove what exactly? Let’s be real for a bit.

She obviously must have made some promise to her dad that she was going to stay away from sex until she got married, possibly because her dad is a pastor. So if she really wanted to prove that she can abstain from sex, why marry at twenty two? Why not wait to marry at 30 to really ‘prove’ her point about ‘purity’? I mean, 8 years of additional ‘pressure’ is something right? Ok, maybe that just sounds mean, let’s look at another point.

Why did she present the certificate to her father? Why not her HUSBAND? Why not her mother? The only reason that

RAEC ON.. http://thenakedconvos.com/certificate-of-hymen/
Re: Does Your Hymen Have A Certificate? by Convos: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Does Your Hymen Have A Certificate? by Convos: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: Does Your Hymen Have A Certificate? by Convos: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue
Re: Does Your Hymen Have A Certificate? by Convos: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Read..
Re: Does Your Hymen Have A Certificate? by Convos: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

DDE / Halle Berry Said She Wears Bra To Sleep / Who Knows The Answer To This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.