Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Humanity And Technology - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Humanity And Technology (4234 Views)

NGSUP- The Best Website For Informing And Connecting Business And Technology / Looking For Guest Authors For African Startups And Technology / An Information And Technology Company With A Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humanity And Technology by OfficialBlogga(m): 1:51am On Sep 10, 2017
Hello Nlanders,
Lately, I’ve been wondering the level at which we depend on machines and technology these days is really overwhelming, just take a look around you we're in a digital age every little thing is being computerized human lives are placed on artificial intelligence yes I know science and technology is really good but think deeply bout them don’t you they’re killing us by bit?? have you ever thought if we experience maybe a global outage of these systems (internet inclusive) the damages it would really cost us, I bet you can’t even give an estimate.

Just wondering though

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe

Re: Humanity And Technology by asadkhatri627: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! Rapid city lawn mowing
Re: Humanity And Technology by asadkhatri627: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2021
Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. https://topuniversitieslist.com/
Re: Humanity And Technology by asadkhatri627: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you. https://personalar.az/xeber/sahil-babayevin-muavini-isden-azad-edildi/
Re: Humanity And Technology by asadkhatri627: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. https://topuniversitieslist.com/university-of-west-attica/
Re: Humanity And Technology by asadkhatri627: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. freelance
Re: Humanity And Technology by asadkhatri627: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. 메이저사이트
Re: Humanity And Technology by asadkhatri627: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
IBS Locksmith Orlando, Providing 24 Hour Mobile Locksmith Services, Car Lockout, House Lock Repair, Commercial Locks Rekey, Car Key Repalacement and more. locksmith
Re: Humanity And Technology by asadkhatri627: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. rose toy

(1) (Reply)

#ListenUpGoogle Why Google Omitted Nigeria On 2-step Verification Country List? / Is Twitter Down? / Rate This Forum, Best Designed Nigerian Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.