Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android (2834 Views)

How To Download Videos On Android Using Phoenix Browser / How Can I Watch Youtube Videos On Java Phone / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android by Chiboi404: 3:45am On Sep 10, 2017
Pls can any one help on how to download you tube video for Android gadget thanks
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android by estyvino(m): 4:36am On Sep 10, 2017
Chiboi404:
Pls can any one help on how to download you tube video for Android gadget thanks

while on tube app on a particular video yu want to download , Click the web @ the top

From the cursor backwards, delete dot(.) and m then replace it with ss

then enter(or ur search button) and follow instructions, it's simple. gudulock

1 Like

Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android by Bj5all(m): 5:03am On Sep 10, 2017
Download snaptube and your problem is solved.
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android by Chiboi404: 6:36am On Sep 10, 2017
Bj5all:
thanks
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Bj5all:

Which particular one Bros, there are many on Play store. I didn't even see snaptube when I searche.d
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android by segebobo: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chiboi404:
Use this link clipconverter.cc
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android by josephogaga: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
go to Genyoutube.net thank me later
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android by Tomrock007(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
at the top where the url is, edit the address and delete the "m." then put "ss" and make the address be like this "ssyoutube.com" then okay, you will be directed to where u choose d format you want your video. or better still download vidmate app and you are good to go
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android by encryptjay(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Download TubeMate
Open it and select your desired video then download using the green download icon on the top of your screen, then you choose the video quality and download. Here's the link.
http://tubemate-youtube-downloader.en.uptodown.com/android
You can also watch your YouTube videos using TubeMate.

Another method is copying the link of the video and pasting it in savefrom.net then you select your desired quality.
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android by ewizard1: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2017
Snaptube is best!
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android by ewizard1: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2017
encryptjay:
Download TubeMate
Open it and select your desired video then download using the green download icon on the top of your screen, then you choose the video quality and download. Here's the link.
http://tubemate-youtube-downloader.en.uptodown.com/android
You can also watch your YouTube videos using TubeMate.

Another method is copying the link of the video and pasting it in savefrom.net then you select your desired quality.

Bros, all that TubeMate is long journey, try Snaptube, it even download Instagram videos!
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android by encryptjay(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2017
ewizard1:

Bros, all that TubeMate is long journey, try Snaptube, it even download Instagram videos!
It appears long because I'm breaking it down but I promise you, it's quite short, just like opening YouTube and selecting download option. I'll give SnapTube a try though.
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android by Bj5all(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mailthaddeus:

Which particular one Bros, there are many on Play store. I didn't even see snaptube when I searche.d

You won't see it on playstore, find it on Google
Re: How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android by donbenie(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
TubeMate..no long thing..

(1) (Reply)

8 Apps You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone Right Now / Former US Drone Operator Says US Military Is ‘worse Than The Nazis’ / Vivo Y1s Specs, Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.