Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Jesus Declares And Proves His Divinity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Declares And Proves His Divinity (225 Views)

Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. / Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo Devotional October 18th – His Divinity In Your Human / Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Declares And Proves His Divinity by patrick6971(f): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2017
No one knows the son except the father, and no one knows the father except the son and anyone to whom the son wishes to reveal him (mt. 11:27, lk, 10:22).. Whoever has seen me has seen the father... I am in the father and the father is in me (jn. 14:19-11)... Something greater than the temple is here (my. 12:6). All power in heaven and on earth has been given to me (my. 28:18, jn. 3:35, my. 11:27)... The son of man has authority on earth to forgive sin (lk. 5:24), I say to you before Abraham came to be, I am (jn. 8:58, jn. 13:19).
Note: when moses asked God his name God responded " I am who I am"... I am his (messiah) jn. 4:225 26... I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have light of life (jn. 8:12).... I am the resurrections and the life (jn 11:25).... And you will see the soon of man seated at the right hand of the power and coming with the clouds of
learn more

(1) (Reply)

What? / Time / Obedient Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.