Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:21 AM

How To Get Free Copyright Video On Youtube For Your Channel - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Free Copyright Video On Youtube For Your Channel (2121 Views)

Garanntor Hosting Aiding Copyright Materials / How To Get 1000subscribers&4000hrs Of Watch Time Within 2hrs On Your Channel / How To Copyright Post From Other Blogs Without Giving Credits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free Copyright Video On Youtube For Your Channel by nasstil2(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2017
if you plan to start a youtube channel but dont know how to make videos or dont have resources to make videos, dont worry. youtube have a creative common videos which the owners give permision for anyone to edit, re-use their videos this video will show you how to filter thos videos that have re-use allowed . if you download them use video editor and add your intro. and add that video, you may cut off the person intro and add yours. the video automatically becomes yours
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw6hUK2Hef0
Re: How To Get Free Copyright Video On Youtube For Your Channel by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
nasstil2:
if you plan to start a youtube channel but dont know how to make videos or dont have resources to make videos, dont worry. youtube have a creative common videos which the owners give permision for anyone to edit, re-use their videos this video will show you how to filter thos videos that have re-use allowed . if you download them use video editor and add your intro. and add that video, you may cut off the person intro and add yours. the video automatically becomes yours
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw6hUK2Hef0
Bro how can i reach you?.. i have questions on YouTube license and monetization stuff. please can u drop ur WhatsApp number
Re: How To Get Free Copyright Video On Youtube For Your Channel by nasstil2(m): 5:03am On Jul 28, 2020
R2bees:
Bro how can i reach you?.. i have questions on YouTube license and monetization stuff. please can u drop ur WhatsApp number
Drop yours
Re: How To Get Free Copyright Video On Youtube For Your Channel by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2020
nasstil2:
Drop yours
081...3--424-027+9

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Active Twitter Account For Sale / Learn How To Build Your E-commerce Website Like Jumia Using Wordpress For Free / Waiting ✋

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.