Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Try This Tech Review, News, Videos And Updates Android App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Try This Tech Review, News, Videos And Updates Android App (1766 Views)

Unveiling The Infinix Smart 8: What To Expect From This Tech Marvel / Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp / Android 8.0 (oreo): Features, Review And Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try This Tech Review, News, Videos And Updates Android App by Smartixy(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2017
I recently discovered this wonderful app and I decided to share it with fellow Nairalanders.

The app feeds latest Technology News, videos, reviews, updates and more from top tech sites and YouTube channels, it's all you need for your tech guide. I hope you all enjoy it

Play store link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartbingari.techsgadgets

Re: Try This Tech Review, News, Videos And Updates Android App by Naijabin(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2017
Nice app. But Op how much where you paid to advertise
Re: Try This Tech Review, News, Videos And Updates Android App by Smartixy(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2017
Naijabin:
Nice app. But Op how much where you paid to advertise
Nothing, I just so much love the app
Re: Try This Tech Review, News, Videos And Updates Android App by smartbingari(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2017
Nice one I love it �

(1) (Reply)

Where To Stream Movies And Series On Mobile / Pls Suggest An Android Phone Of #10,000 / Asus ROG Phone 2 Price In Nigeria & Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.