Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (69635 Views)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by talk4free: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mumu.....go and treat your Malaria jare. Unfortunately, there is no treatment for your stupidity.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Go get tested. Be sure to come back and tell us your status.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by osazsky(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
GodivaChocolate:
I pity you. Continue deceiving him. Malaria korh, Diarrhea ni.
leave DAT guy, once u contact HIV u will know instantly cos d next day ur body chemistry will change. some person may just run to do HIV test d next day but it will never show in their test den dey feel the are free and go about their normal lives speeding d disease not knowing DAT their is what we call the window period which is normally 3 months, I can assure u DAT most of dem DAT repeat the test after 3 months will be positive in fact 90%. HIV is normal in d society we find ourselves today , it is wen its become aids emmm make I nor talk, but I repeat pray its not herpes no cure and e nor dey waste time like hiv
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Orgym(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
You deserve deserve a world known award of excellence.

I think u don't just visit the place, you live with them. Its in your blood. The only solution is in Christ. Give your heart and your life to him. He will deliver you from the spirit of fornication.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
tbliss22:

Bros forget that thing o, some guys Bleep pussy for pride.

I use to have a friend back in school during pre-degree days, he vowed to eat up 30 to 50 pussies within 6months of our program, he did test after all and still came out negative.

some young girls have chicken brain, all u need to do is just the pass code and gbam!! they are on your bed with their legs wide spread.

if girls have fish brain..Wud feel proud if a fish brain costs u ur life?or destroy the life of a loved one?bro self esteem matters let's apply logic and morals in life...Same way u dont need religion to tell u wat is right or wrong...Im a very charming and well interpreted lad but that doesn't mean i should sleep with any easy girl..Even if i think i should...Please we all have had women but for Pete's sake. .Be responsible about it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by MrSly(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralNass:
Please Doctors In The House Help, Are These Signs And Symptoms Of HIV?

On 23rd of last month i went to a brothel met a dark chubby girl and took her in, we had sex with condom on and also kissed like 6minutes wet kisses, then after am done i came out and took in another one, this one is tall and fair. She gave me head for like a minute + to two minutes i had some tiny sores on my dick though, she then wore me a condom before sex.
Then same day i went back again, i told the first girl (the dark and chubby one) we had sex with condom on and wet kisses for like 3 minutes, i then withdrew my mouth because her silava and lips are smelling with enough cigarette, then i was done and took in another one a dark tall one, we just had normal sex and nothing else like kissing and head, since i started visiting prostitutes this is the first time am kissing one and also receiving head from one, i must admit here that i have slept with more than 180 prostitutes totally in 4 years time since i started having sex, although condom has busted about 5times but i always detected it immediately, except one which i didn't knew that it has busted and i was going for about 3 minutes before i knew what was going on, i was very high though i guess that was why.
Now back to the symptoms am experiencing, i got a sore like those of malaria sores with blisters at the right side of my mouth then some days later they form a dey sore and i peeled them off.
After then about 3 - 5 days later i started having body weakness every evening for about 3 days then it has suddenly development to fever that is coming every evening accompanied with uncontrollable Shivering, cold, headache, serious night sweat that i have never had before, mild body temperature and dizziness, those are all the symptoms am currently experiencing from the past 5 days now and it normally comes every evening, one thing i also noticed is that immediately i took some drugs all the symptoms with disappeared within a space of 1 - 2 hours till the next evening, it will then re-appear.
I have already promised God Almighty that i will never and ever engage in anything sex till i married and i vowed with my life. And nothing can change it, it's been 9days clear now and i have not had anything sex or even the thought of it.
Am planning going for an hiv text on Monday which is tomorrow and am very afraid now.
Just go for the test to find out the real problem. I read this happened on 23rd of last. Too short a period for HIV to manifest. Still you can do the test in case hv had been having careless sex before then.
BUT STOP RISKING YOUR LIFE NA.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Nothing good herbs cannot cure.
Herpes has no cure my dear.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
thanknairaland1:
my brother not only u. if i ever b tested negative i will marry God and my church. am afraid too. may God help me.

grin grin grin. See dem ashawo boys. Nothing dey happen bro. Wetin u no know no go kill you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by omooba969(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
steph2sweet:
Some people just lack self control

Including you. cool
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Gabrielwilliams(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Just go for a test, if you are positive... Start treatment already.

If you are negative, double your condom game as that your promise you made would be broken within a week after you find out you are negative.

But why brothel tho?

Goodluck!

Oh! And for the symptoms your mind will keep playing games on you
True words... #respect .. Whr hav u been?
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
I don't even know what to say again undecided

The OP should be a man and live with whatever happens jareee. It is life. Man must always go down. No time for being self righteous. Body no be firewood.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
thanknairaland1:
my brother not only u. if i ever b tested negative i will marry God and my church. am afraid too. may God help me.
Na so una dey talk, when he test negative now, he will still go back to patronizing prostitutes, its an addiction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by enimooko: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
God is still loving you without any reprisals
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by zulex880: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Share some of the symptoms you just listed(always weak, Severe daily headache stomach problems like Purging and always having the urge to vomit, Cold and once had some tiny boils on my Lips but it's all wiped out now, Pains on my left hand and always feeling sleepy during afternoon hours) tho I don't do prostitute in fact i have never had sex, just had something intimate with my ex and in the process she gave me BJ and reciprocate in giving her head and all that naughty stuffs. Met different doctors they keep saying it's Typhoid and malaria bullshit but after two or 3days of receiving treatment all symptoms go come back, I just tire
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by osazsky(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Nothing good herbs cannot cure.
scam .u know book and which pass oyibo , name one person in d world that was cured of herpes or even small HIV. get ur facts right, don't come and deceive people here with helbs and nonsence Chinese supplement, dey just want to eat ur money before u die.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by salford1: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
the human mind and brain are very powerful. when anxiety sets in...you would feel all the symptoms you listed.
All those symtoms could be caused by food poisoning, stress, bacterial infection, strep throat, anxiety, e.t.c better to go for a test and sin no more.

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by ojotobiloba1: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
You had slept with more than 180 prostitutes totally in 4 years time since i started having sex,.. Goodness me, u simply turn ur body which is temple of the lord to tourist centre... Fear less OP, the result would be negative tmao and sin no more..

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by shigishege: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
nor be u dey explain about pussy d other time. u came online here and posted a video of live fucking as a thread for people to see boasting about ur ability to sleep wit girls. no wahala na if na through say u exist come back online here tomorrow after ur test then i will know d advice to give u. people should check his profile and see d sex video dis guy posted im saying. no wahala u go carry ur cross but first go test we dey here for u tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Gabrielwilliams:

Ma Niggi...
Been around
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by rigarmortis: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oga you have malaria and your immunity and strength is being zapped by the frequent sex without rest and good food, I also doubt u take vitamins.

Buy some antimalarials and swallow.

Dont bother to thank me later, ko t'ope
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by perdollar(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
and is ur type dt WL say ' I want to marry a virgin'. u av HIV, go n confirm ur new statue n hw u take it, is ur cup of beans. just be human enof n not spread ur sickness. wish u happy new life as a PLWHA

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by GeneralNass: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Calm the fucck down

This is not how you get HIV

You always use condoms but have had 5 broken condoms ?? No fluid were exchanged ?? No seminal fluid or blood ??

There are only 2 ways you can get infected with HIV

1. Through blood

2. Through seminal fluid (sperm or vaginal discharge)

Relax bro
Tnk u very much bro, i got a full loads of relief from just this comment alone. Tnk u
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by shigishege: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
dont worry na for everything there two things involved but for dis motor wey dey come so na only one plate number im get..na DIE 033 MORTUARY
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by GeneralNass: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Souljeezy:
Wen people have problems, dat is wen dey will remember God..
I'm 70% sure u'll continue ur fuckery if u test negative(history always repeats itself)....

Symtoms of malaria..
Bt dnt self-medicate urself.
Be sure to go for that test..it will surely turn out gud inshallah.

Nonetheless..as a poster above said, jxt double ur condon game cos wen serious konji will catch u, even vaseline will nt satisfy u..
Unless u sincerely want to change nd give ur life to christ(which is the best tin any man can do for himself)
Tnk u very much sir, i still stand on my ground that never again will i have anything sex in my life time. Tnk u
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by rigarmortis: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
talk4free:
Mumu.....go and treat your Malaria jare. Unfortunately, there is no treatment for your stupidity.

I tell you bro, first thing that came to my mind, the jediot has malaria, wether it has entered his brain is what I can't tell
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by antontech(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
U might have contacted Donovanosis. Mind u many doctors will not diagnose it. Check on online for the symptoms
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by OrdercityWeb: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is why i always say sex should be only done in marriage. That's what i told joeeee240 the other day but he purposely dodged my questions and was throwing tamtrums on non-issues.
Hiv is real! Unwanted pregnancies are real! Guilt is real!
Abstinence is the solution.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by GeneralNass: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
dirtymoney:
While you and the doctors battle with the symptoms, let me battle with the accounting.
180 prostitutes in 4 years.
Assuming each prostitute cost 1,000 that would translate to 180,000.00
That is 35 per year.
Assuming after the first year 35,000 was invested at 5% per month.
5% = per month
= 1,750*12 = 21,000
At the end of second year. Principal + Interest = 35,000 + 21,000 =56,000
Second month savings from Ashawo abstinence 35,000
Add that to the first year principal +Interest. =71,000
At year 3.
71,000 invested at 5% per month would yield 3,550 per month and 41,600 in 12 months.
Add that to the principal and interest of year 2 and the Ashawo abstinence savings of year 3 = 148,000.
At year 4.
148,000 invested at 5% would yield 7,400 per month and 88,800 at the end of the year.
Add that to the principals and interests of preceeding years plus the Ashawo Abstinence savings for year 4 = 88,800 +148,000 + 35,000 = 271,800
All calculations are in Naira.
So in 4 years N271,800 would have been saved.
271,800 can get you a considerably small piece of land where u can start a small business in the village. Eg snail or snake farming.
Anyway.when the results are out on Monday, ensure u give us update. Everyone has a second chance. Ensure you don't abuse it.
Good luck
Tnk u very much sir, i really learnt from this. I nearly shed tears after reading your comment,. Tnk u very much i really do appreciate
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
zulex880:
Share some of the symptoms you just listed(always weak, Severe daily headache stomach problems like Purging and always having the urge to vomit, Cold and once had some tiny boils on my Lips but it's all wiped out now, Pains on my left hand and always feeling sleepy during afternoon hours) tho I don't do prostitute in fact i have never had sex, just had something intimate with my ex and in the process she gave me BJ and reciprocate in giving her head and all that naughty stuffs. Met different doctors they keep saying it's Typhoid and malaria bullshit but after two or 3days of receiving treatment all symptoms go come back, I just tire
Five things are possible here:
1. Hepatitis B or C
2. Hypothyroidism
3. Yeast or Candida overgrowth
4. Autoimmune diseases
5. Chronic Fatigue Sydrum

Do you feel small discomfort when urinating? I will advice that you see a very experienced doctor for proper evaluation.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chai!

Human beings and sex ehn... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by GeneralNass: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Famocious:
Sorry bro..
Your test may come out negative if you had not been infected prior to this encounter. You can go for a test now and repeat it in 6 months time.
Your symptoms are non specific for disease conditions. It may be a viraemia, malaria or bacteria infection.

It is always good to play safe and stay negative.
Most of the foreign aids and assistance Nigerians living with HIV are being withdrawn and the care for those clients may likely be expensive later on.

Moreover, there are many people with HIV who are currently failing the second line therapy due to non drug compliance. No 3rd line for now.
For your parents sake, protect yourself.
You can equally do hepatitis B and C screening. If negative for hepatitis B, kindly go for hepatitis B immunization.
My one kobo
Tnk u very much sir.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by taurusmena1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
It's no sign of HIV but signs of end time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic / Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) / 553 New COVID-19 Cases, 159 Discharged And 12 Deaths On May 30 - (1758 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.