Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (69628 Views)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Do they sell snacks there like suya n co cause I like food

Hahahhahaha... grin Chai, ole.
Yes na. The scriptures say, where there is alcohol, there must be chops.
Is that your mail @ profile active?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Praktikals(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bros, fire on. one thing must kill man.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Lalas247(f): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
ShyCypher:

Hahahhahaha... grin
Chai, ole.

Yes na. The scriptures say, where there is alcohol, there must be chops.

Is that your mail @ profile active?
Erm the one in my YIM is active
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by OrdercityWeb: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
So because people can get infections from sex, it is now meant for marriage? Don't married people get infections? undecided And who told you before your worldview of marriage sexual reproductive species have not been having sex?

Crawl back into your hole if you see this as an opportunity to spread your religious nonsense.
Kikikikiki.. i like people like you.
Lol. OP was once like you and there are several of you like that. But there is always reality to arhue with.
Bye!
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Erm the one in my YIM is active

Ok. Im sendin a mail now... mermaid
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by SmartyPants(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
ireneony:
You are talking about hiv ....there are other stds that are more deadly like hepatitis B . I will addvice u to do all stds check up.

According to hiv research in Nigeria prostitute and homosexual men increase the outbreak of hiv in Nigeria.

it does not matter if you always use condoms....one break from condom can transmit the virus.
The reason why hiv is high in africa is because people don't know their status. And the viral load is high because and they don't take Anti retrovirus drugs and the disease can easily spread to a non hiv positive person.

From your symptoms...
you have heavy sweating in the night...hmmm that is one of the symptoms of hiv.
well I'm not a doctor u better go for check up

Heavy sweating at night is a symptom of tuberculosis not HIV though TB is symptomatic of AIDs. However this would only manifest itself when HIV has matured to AIDS I believe.

I'm all liklihood, OP is experiencing medical student syndrome, where he has read or heard of these symptoms and his mind is dwelling on them out of fear.

OP just do a test.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Dorvy: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
Shut it! If you have nothing to say, bounce. What use is this your comment now?
Wen has nairaland become a clinic. All d yrs of his bleeping pilgrimage has he ever as for advice to turn a new leave. The symptoms r now evident so he needs advice weather or not to visit a doctor. Birds of the same feather.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by OrdercityWeb: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
[s]what slapyes i am the forensic psychologist...What's your point heredid i mention or advise him here on religion or about his fateu are a very very sick person...I told u earlier and i am mentioning it again...Seek help!!!!i don't judge people i evaluate them and advise them...I don't spite people...U are just an attention seeking opinionated self deluded ignorant person...I have told you without wasting time reading your rants...You suffer from ADD...Attention deficit disorder...And u try so hard getting noticed or staying relevant even if it makes u appear and look stupiddddd...Daz gross and sick..Get help mr man!!!![/s]!
Kikikikiki. Take it easy. You could have an heart attack.
Lol. I like the way you continued the personality assault here again. Its typical! I'm used to it grin
Anyway I've passed my mesaage. I'm very sure OP is regretting his actions. Lol!!
Enjoy yourself Mr Forensic Psychologist grin
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Lalas247(f): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
ShyCypher:

Ok. Im sendin a mail now... mermaid
Okies
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by balosunky(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
dirtymoney:
While you and the doctors battle with the symptoms, let me battle with the accounting.
180 prostitutes in 4 years.
Assuming each prostitute cost 1,000 that would translate to 180,000.00
That is 35 per year.
Assuming after the first year 35,000 was invested at 5% per month.
5% = per month
= 1,750*12 = 21,000
At the end of second year. Principal + Interest = 35,000 + 21,000 =56,000
Second month savings from Ashawo abstinence 35,000
Add that to the first year principal +Interest. =71,000
At year 3.
71,000 invested at 5% per month would yield 3,550 per month and 41,600 in 12 months.
Add that to the principal and interest of year 2 and the Ashawo abstinence savings of year 3 = 148,000.
At year 4.
148,000 invested at 5% would yield 7,400 per month and 88,800 at the end of the year.
Add that to the principals and interests of preceeding years plus the Ashawo Abstinence savings for year 4 = 88,800 +148,000 + 35,000 = 271,800
All calculations are in Naira.
So in 4 years N271,800 would have been saved.
271,800 can get you a considerably small piece of land where u can start a small business in the village. Eg snail or snake farming.
Anyway.when the results are out on Monday, ensure u give us update. Everyone has a second chance. Ensure you don't abuse it.
Good luck
u don't do Ashawo which is good actually but Mr special adviser way ur land

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by TheEminentLaity: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Again, what use is your comment here? You need to grow up or at least take a shot at pretending to be mature. About what NL is for, it's certainly not for exhibiting stup!dity.
Dorvy:

Wen has nairaland become a clinic. All d yrs of his bleeping pilgrimage has he ever as for advice to turn a new leave. The symptoms r now evident so he needs advice weather or not to visit a doctor. Birds of the same feather.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Through contaminated sharp object, through ingestion of food contaminated with the virus etc. Point of correction,
u dont need to ejaculate before you get infected as a man, is only the women that have to wait patiently until the man ejaculate on them with the virus containing in the seen. The virus thrive well in a warn environment and the vaginal is in good position to offer the service. The moment insert you penis into the woman having the virus, it goes in through capillary action and it travel with the blood that flowed down your penis and affect circulatory system. I speak as someone who read MLS. Thanks sir
Addicted2Women:

Calm the fucck down

This is not how you get HIV

You always use condoms but have had 5 broken condoms ?? No fluid were exchanged ?? No seminal fluid or blood ??

There are only 2 ways you can get infected with HIV

1. Through blood

2. Through seminal fluid (sperm or vaginal discharge)

Relax bro
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
One hunDred and eighty?? ? You should be thankful if it's only HIV shocked
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Honestyboy2(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
dirtymoney:
While you and the doctors battle with the symptoms, let me battle with the accounting.
That is 35 per year.
5% = per month
= 1,750*12 = 21,000
At year 3.
71,000 invested at 5% per month would yield 3,550 per month and 41,600 in 12 months.
Add that to the principal and interest of year 2 and the Ashawo abstinence savings of year 3 = 148,000.
At year 4.
148,000 invested at 5% would yield 7,400 per month and 88,800 at the end of the year.
Add that to the principals and interests of preceeding years plus the Ashawo Abstinence savings for year 4 = 88,800 +148,000 + 35,000 = 271,800
271,800 can get you a considerably small piece of land where u can start a small business in the village. Eg snail or snake farming.
Anyway.when the results are out on Monday, ensure u give us update. Everyone has a second chance. Ensure you don't abuse it.
Good luck

Wow I'm loving this. Which I can like you. Thumbs up bro
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by lazborn(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Go for test 2mao nd wait for another 3 months to reconfirm ur test
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by CzarChris(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
180?!! O boy see body count. Guy try sha, e no easy.... at all. grin
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by TheEminentLaity: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Good to see you take heed. BTW, you don't know me I could be old enough to be your father so don't assume everyone on a public is within your age group
OrdercityWeb:

Kikikikiki.. i like people like you.
Lol. OP was once like you and there are several of you like that. But there is always reality to arhue with.
Bye!
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Peterosky(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
It really baffles me why guys patronise ashawo for crying out loud. What the hell is wrong with you dude? I felt like hell when one night I picked up a lady from a drinking spot for the night for the first time cuz of conji unknown to me that she was ashi. The event that played out the following morning would have been horrible but not for th
e maturity I exhibited which left me with serious regret. And here you are sleeping with 180 ashi in 4years. Hehe bros I hail oo.Your stupidity is legendary. Any way,
I am not sure that you are positive. But a confirmation is necessary to cure your doubts. Good luck.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
dirtymoney:
That is 35 per year.
5% = per month
= 1,750*12 = 21,000
At year 3.
At year 4.
Good luck
Hahaha
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Okies

Check.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by NONNYG: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
dirtymoney:
That is 35 per year.
5% = per month
= 1,750*12 = 21,000
At year 3.
At year 4.
Good luck
Accountant!!!. Do you patronize prostitute? NO.
Oya show us ur snail or snake farminggrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Dorvy: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
Again, what use is your comment here? You need to grow up or at least take a shot at pretending to be mature. About what NL is for, it's certainly not for exhibiting stup!dity.
Useless magot like u. U tot nairaland has become your fathers compound were u control everyone with ur stupidity. Idiot

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Bestchisom(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
you deserve a condom d'or....go for test and free yourself...maybe it malaria
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by NONNYG: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
But OP deserves an award shaa
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by NONNYG: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
If the test comes out negative, pls go give testimony in ur church next Sunday and throw owambe for the gift of life
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by oluwaahmed: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
O after HIV test, go 4 deliverance cos ur case is spiritual. U dey kiss okpo U go don giv okpo head ooo. Abeg go 4 deliverance. 180 Okpo? U be dwarf? Abi criple? Or u ova worwor wey u no fit get even loci(bushmor) wey go dey cure una konji on d regular.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by yinkeys(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
There are so many skin to skin & fluid contact diseases you could catch even while using protection.e.g. Syphilis, hepatitis & other bacterias. I do hope you come out of this well. But bro having to sleep with prostitutes is somehow talk less of having done over 180.
I hope you're having just a scare and nothing else.
Also look at anyone really well next time before you leap. Some people are just not clean.
I'm not a doctor but I advice you go do most of the venereal disease test & blood culture to check properly what the matter is.

Nobody holy pass.
I do hope you come out of this well
Take care.
@GeneralNass

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralNass:
Please Doctors In The House Help, Are These Signs And Symptoms Of HIV?

On 23rd of last month i went to a brothel met a dark chubby girl and took her in, we had sex with condom on and also kissed like 6minutes wet kisses, then after am done i came out and took in another one, this one is tall and fair. She gave me head for like a minute + to two minutes i had some tiny sores on my dick though, she then wore me a condom before sex.
Then same day i went back again, i told the first girl (the dark and chubby one) we had sex with condom on and wet kisses for like 3 minutes, i then withdrew my mouth because her silava and lips are smelling with enough cigarette, then i was done and took in another one a dark tall one, we just had normal sex and nothing else like kissing and head, since i started visiting prostitutes this is the first time am kissing one and also receiving head from one, i must admit here that i have slept with more than 180 prostitutes totally in 4 years time since i started having sex, although condom has busted about 5times but i always detected it immediately, except one which i didn't knew that it has busted and i was going for about 3 minutes before i knew what was going on, i was very high though i guess that was why.
Now back to the symptoms am experiencing, i got a sore like those of malaria sores with blisters at the right side of my mouth then some days later they form a dey sore and i peeled them off.
After then about 3 - 5 days later i started having body weakness every evening for about 3 days then it has suddenly development to fever that is coming every evening accompanied with uncontrollable Shivering, cold, headache, serious night sweat that i have never had before, mild body temperature and dizziness, those are all the symptoms am currently experiencing from the past 5 days now and it normally comes every evening, one thing i also noticed is that immediately i took some drugs all the symptoms with disappeared within a space of 1 - 2 hours till the next evening, it will then re-appear.
I have already promised God Almighty that i will never and ever engage in anything sex till i married and i vowed with my life. And nothing can change it, it's been 9days clear now and i have not had anything sex or even the thought of it.
Am planning going for an hiv text on Monday which is tomorrow and am very afraid now.

HIV is just a passenger virus, it is harmless. Then real one is AIDS and it is caused by malnutrition or very heavy use of alcohol and drugs which leads to suppression n destruction of the immune system.

Do urself a favor, avoid taking HIV tests for the rest of ur life.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by oluwaahmed: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
dirtymoney:
That is 35 per year.
5% = per month
= 1,750*12 = 21,000
At year 3.
At year 4.
Good luck

Oga wch financial institution will giv u 5% for 35k or even 100k. Guy wake up. Ur right in some sense 180k cld hav bn used 4 smetyn more reasonable.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by emi14: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
GeneralNass:

Thank u very much sir.
Make the results available to the forum but fear is your greatest disease hear you need a physiologist first.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by jaychubi: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Op and his family when his result turns negative tomorrow grin grin grin

Going for HIV test with guilty conscience is d worst thing dt can happen to anyone

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by decatalyst(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Is it that u are so ugly u can't get an actual girlfriend? Why prostitutes?

Maybe the skill he is getting from them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) / 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic / 553 New COVID-19 Cases, 159 Discharged And 12 Deaths On May 30 - (1758 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.