Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Making Quick Easy CASH With WEMA ALAT App - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making Quick Easy CASH With WEMA ALAT App (624 Views)

Latest Yahoo Boy Update - Best Apps For Yahoo Boys For Easy Cash Out In 2022 / Please Help Me...wema ALAT Is Killing Me! / Whatsapp Group For Wema Bank ALAT App Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Quick Easy CASH With WEMA ALAT App by talented143(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2017
Making Instant 10k, 20k and More Through ALAT By WEMA As A Corp Member or Ordinary Nigerian.

We all need that extra cash to Support our Allawee, All you need is a Little Mb and 20 mins of your time to make that extra cash.
ALAT is Africa's first fully digital bank designed to help you save more.
See details.

Benefits of ALAT by Wema Bank
-Open an account in less than 5 minutes. (use PUQ3RQ as referral code, thanks).
- Schedule transfers and bill payments automatically.
- Save easily with automated goal saving.
- Free bank card delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
- Control your bank card from your phone.
- Works with all Nigerian bank cards.
- No hidden charges.
- Up to 10% interest on savings.

You Simply earn up to 10k or More by the following processes:

1. Click here to visit alat website. www.ALAT.ng , click join (or you can download ALAT app to sign up/register from play store)
2. Click on sign up, and open your digital bank account within 5mins Fill in your details (Bvn no.) Online.alat.ng/#/signup
3. (insert PUQ3RQ as referral code, thanks).
4. Upload relevant documents from your app like snaping your signature.
5. Refer your friends and start earning that extra cool simple cash. ��
6. You can fund ur account with as little as 500 via bank transfer or using ur ATM card.
7. Withdraw your money using the free ALAT ATM card that will be delivered to u at ur doorstep or simply transfer the earned money to your main account.

Or You can download the App ALAT by wema or send the App to your friends, corpers, neighbors to register with your referral code given to u after you must have registered.

Nb: Serving corp members especially shouldn't miss this opportunity.

( Dont forget to insert PUQ3RQ as referral code)

Enjoy, thank Me Later ✅✔✔��

(1) (Reply)

A Life Changing Package !!! / I Have A Business Plan But Need 82k Capital / hmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.