Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (48253 Views)

Top 5 Fake Miracles That Will Shock You / Ten Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by AlanSugar(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2017
guywitzerogal:
since is not about money Nigeria wire pastors are not many only 1....

Unfortunately, that was the only case where money was mentioned! You might need to modify your comment and thank me later. grin
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by nwakaibe(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2017
marttol:
I thought only some sets of Africans are gullible, never knew it has been happening in all over the world through out the endless ages

Good you know
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by dakeskese(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2017
Op abeg replace dat one wey buy hectares if land with that Ibadan pastor wey die for UI zoo
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by Firstcitizen: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2017
greypencils:
YOU ARE A VERY STUPID PERSON. You can't teach me the English language to cover-up your stupidity. You make a comment without reading and understanding and instead of accepting your fault, you bandy words with me? Idiot. Fucking illiterate who thinks he is the best thing after cheap bread. Don't cross me motherfucker. Just Don't.

grin E pain am. Don't burst a blood vessel yet, you will later. I think I might have your time when I finish work later in the day. You actually sound like an NURTW member judging by your outburst.

You spell like one.
You sound like one.

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by elMacho(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2017
daddy freeze is wanted here
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by Pataricatering(f): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
So what !
desreek9:
For those of you who wouldn't bother to read everything, it cuts across all religion before y'all start your rants about men of God tongue
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by abduljabbar4(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
desreek9:
For those of you who wouldn't bother to read everything, it cuts across all religion before y'all start your rants about men of God tongue
But majority of the fools are christians
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by abduljabbar4(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
insulting a religion
cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

how? that insult was targeted at the fake prophets (some of which are muslims and bhuddists) that killed innocent people or themselves. Go through the topic and Try harder next timecheesy
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by BabaRamotu1988: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
[s]
abduljabbar4:

how? that insult was targeted at the fake prophets (some of which are muslims and bhuddists) that killed innocent people or themselves. Go through the topic and Try harder next timecheesy
[/s]
go and sell gworo
Stop disturbing nairalanders
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by abduljabbar4(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
go and sell gworo
Stop disturbing nairalanders

i just saw on fp that one of your business partners was arrested on his way to indonesiacheesy
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by BabaRamotu1988: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
[s]
abduljabbar4:

i just saw on fp that one of your business partners was arrested on his way to indonesiacheesy
[/s]
you think this is naira gwoma talk cheesy
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by ayodot87(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lions, however, are faster than South African preachers!
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by nemynely(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
josephokoh:
Perplexed no 9ja pastor for the list.
Check no.4
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by BeardedTraveler: 12:54am On Dec 14, 2017
desreek9:

How does it cut across all religions though? There isn't any Muslim on that list
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by Dannyxy(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol
k, hii ibk

Sorry for mentioning you here.. Didn't want to mention you in the romance section.. With all the immaturity there this days ... don't want eyes prying

So hii again.. Can we talk here?
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by ibkayee(f): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2017
Dannyxy:
k, hii ibk

Sorry for mentioning you here.. Didn't want to mention you in the romance section.. With all the immaturity there this days ... don't want eyes prying

Yeah sure smiley
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by Dannyxy(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Yeah sure smiley
k cool.. I Have not uploaded a pic in years, here in years, but I did now, so you would be comfortable,(yea i know you just checked my profile) wink that you are chatting with a human and not a robot.. Or a troll...

K , we can chat.. Ehmm but can we drop the persona from the battle of the sexes going in that romance section for a while??

Ehen, Cool thank you

So I think I have a thing for your n.l persona, trust me, I don't do this everyday, also find your d.p cute..attractive.
Can we friends, any chance? Like get to know each other?.. Without the animosity ? Or any suspicion of intentions?..as characterized by all the happenings in that your section?..

Hhmm?
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by ibkayee(f): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2017
Dannyxy:
k cool.. I Have not uploaded a pic in years, here in years, but I did now, so you would be comfortable,(yea i know you just checked my profile) wink that you are chatting with a human and not a robot.. Or a troll...

K , we can chat.. Ehmm but can we drop the persona from the battle of the sexes going in that romance section for a while??

Ehen, Cool thank you

So I think I have a thing for your n.l persona, trust me, I don't do this everyday, also find your d.p cute..attractive.
Can we friends, any chance? Like get to know each other?.. Without the animosity ? Or any suspicion of intentions?..as characterized by all the happenings in that your section?..

Hhmm?
Lool it isn't a 'persona', it's just me (as corny as that sounds)

Thanks a lot dear, but unfortunately I don't interact with people from here outside of the forum, please don't think it has anything to do with you I've just seen a lot horror stories play out here so I avoid it

Nice DP also smiley
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by chic2pimp(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin.... lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by Dannyxy(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool it isn't a 'persona', it's just me (as corny as that sounds)

Thanks a lot dear, but unfortunately I don't interact with people from here outside of the forum, please don't think it has anything to do with you I've just seen a lot horror stories play out here so I avoid it

Nice DP also smiley
oh oh OK.. Well it was worth the try.. I understand where you coming from,,I have seen it too... But I think this forum is just a subset of the realities life, It has the bad, the good, the ugly.. Too bad , the ugly has been reoccurring this days here.. Hence future friendships never happen because of past enmities...you know there are also good people here, with pure intentions (k maybe my intentions are not so pure, cos I am attracted to you, it's not like I want to be your bestie ;DD) but all the same, risk abound everywhere, same as opportunities ...

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to change your perception, cos I won't be the one suffering, when someone is leaking your pictures or chats.. I am just saying, the world maybe bad, but there are still good people in it..

K enough of my sermon , I don't chat with people outside the forum too, and too bad I don't really chat in the forum much this days... But when I need to talk to you, would probably mention you in a deserted thread again, hope you would give me audience...

Thanks for compliment, d.p is going off sha, just wanted to make you comfortable..

You are really beautiful, have a nice day k?

1 Like

Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by ibkayee(f): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Dannyxy:
oh oh OK.. Well it was worth the try.. I understand where you coming from,,I have seen it too... But I think this forum is just a subset of the realities life, It has the bad, the good, the ugly.. Too bad , the ugly has been reoccurring this days here.. Hence future friendships never happen because of past enmities...you know there are also good people here, with pure intentions (k maybe my intentions are not so pure, cos I am attracted to you, it's not like I want to be your bestie ;DD) but all the same, risk abound everywhere, same as opportunities ...

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to change your perception, cos I won't be the one suffering, when someone is leaking your pictures or chats.. I am just saying, the world maybe bad, but there are still good people in it..

K enough of my sermon , I don't chat with people outside the forum too, and too bad I don't really chat in the forum much this days... But when I need to talk to you, would probably mention you in a deserted thread again, hope you would give me audience...

Thanks for compliment, d.p is going off sha, just wanted to make you comfortable..

You are really beautiful, have a nice day k?
I understand smiley

No problem dear, don't mind you mentioning me or having a discussion with you here smiley

Aww shucks, thanks so much, have a nice day also smiley
Re: 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong by AfroSamurai: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Dannyxy:
k, hii ibk

You don't want prying eyes? Dude, as long as it's Nairaland, there's always prying eye. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) / Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.