Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today (1694 Views)

Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) / Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges / Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2017
kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On You Niger Delta People Today Because Some of You Don't Have Sense At All Especially The Elders. I'm prompted to write this because I just came back from an assignment in Yonagoa, Uyo and Eleme in Rivers State few days ago. The level of suffering and poverty I saw there brought tears to my eyes. Though most of you are waking up and supporting IPOB now, but I want to know...how in the heck were Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaas able to deceive you that Igbos were your enemies for over 50 yrs, while they siphon proceeds from the resources in your land to their regions; building Lagos and Abuja to modern cities? How in the heck did they deceive you so easily? I cannot understand this at all...cannot. Have Igbos ever invaded your land? No. Have you ever heard of Igbos entering your land to steal your oil despite Igbo states bothering all Niger Delta oil states? No. Have you ever heard of Igbos killing your people? No. THEN WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? CAN'T YOU REASON? HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE DECEIVE YOU LIKE THESE WHILE THEY STEAL FROM YOU? It's one thing to tell you that Igbos are your enemy and Uyo, Warri, Asaba, Port Harcourt and Yonogoa are like Abuja and Lagos, then It would make perfect sense that Igbos are your enemy because your are benefiting like Abuja and Lagos, but in this instance, you are not benefiting anything at all...zero, nothing, then what is wrong with you people? Where is your IQ? I have never been so angry in my life. The European, French guy whom I'm on this assignment with cannot also understand this at all. What is the problem Niger Delta people?

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by DickDastardLION(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2017
inconsequencial

5 Likes

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Blizzy9ja: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2017
We are under siege... Didn't you notice the high presence of hausa/fulani armed forces and armoured tanks spread across the Delta?

5 Likes

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Amarabae(f): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2017
You ipob are indeed one kind human beings,
does it mean that without the minorities,you cant get your biafra?
Enough of these crying more than the bereaved pls,
every ethnic group can peak for themselves on where they want to be, if any ethnic group dont want Biafra,then respect their wish biko,

11 Likes

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by raker300: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2017
Leave niger delta alone...they are enjoying their meloncholy.

They rather be miserable than join the igbos to build!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by raker300: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2017
Amarabae:
You ipob are indeed one kind human beings,
does it mean that without the minorities,you cant get your biafra?
Enough of these crying more than the bereaved pls,
every ethnic group can peak for themselves on where they want to be, if any ethnic group dont want Biafra,then respect their wish biko,
i care for the biafran idea but I don't want niger deltans in Biafra.

Those guys have a profound hate for igbos..why igbos don't see it is nauseating.

I know a calabar girl here in enugu that hates igbos so much. She often tell stories of how bad igbos are but the funny thing is that she isn't sure if any of those things even happened. All she knows is "they say igbos are very wicked ooo".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Orodje(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2017
The only reason I dont support your Biafra struggle is the hate you preach, The Hausa's aint your enemy, the real enemy is your own folks right from traditional ruler to the Governors. Obiano, Okorocha etc they are the one holding your Ipob back the moment they agree then it's a yes for Biafra, for now you guys are not serious that's how the Govt and international bodies see you guys, I hope you heard what the leader of massob said about Kanu that's insane

I'm a Niger Deltan, no hate bro but First remove the beam out of your own eye , and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
Thank you cool

8 Likes

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by HOLYNICEGUY: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2017
i am not an igbo but a niger delta i am in support of biafra give us biafra we dont want to belong to nigeria anymore divide the country into 5.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2017
Mschew! When I saw the topic,I had thought it was something reasonable u wrote about. While going through ,I noticed u R trying to do the normal IPOB thing... Who have u recorded on your phone that travelled to ND to tell them that Igbos are your enemies? The benefits of Oil in monetary terms accruing to the Federal govt is shared by the whole country on almost a monthly basis,including the SE states.So why R u mentioning Lagos and Abuja alone as if the eastern part don't benefit from it .
I guess NigerDeltans may not like you because they are the closest neighbour to you and understand u more. Even your states are not that OK despite the funds (even if little) going their and u R talking as if yours is better.
Gerrarahere jare!*

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by ayokellany: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2017
Olu20090:
kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On You Niger Delta People Today Because Some of You Don't Have Sense At All Especially The Elders. I'm prompted to write this because I just came back from an assignment in Yonagoa, Uyo and Eleme in Rivers State few days ago. The level of suffering and poverty I saw there brought tears to my eyes. Though most of you are waking up and supporting IPOB now, but I want to know...how in the heck were Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaas able to deceive you that Igbos were your enemies for over 50 yrs, while they siphon proceeds from the resources in your land to their regions; building Lagos and Abuja to modern cities? How in the heck did they deceive you so easily? I cannot understand this at all...cannot. Have Igbos ever invaded your land? No. Have you ever heard of Igbos entering your land to steal your oil despite Igbo states bothering all Niger Delta oil states? No. Have you ever heard of Igbos killing your people? No. THEN WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? CAN'T YOU REASON? HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE DECEIVE YOU LIKE THESE WHILE THEY STEAL FROM YOU? It's one thing to tell you that Igbos are your enemy and Uyo, Warri, Asaba, Port Harcourt and Yonogoa are like Abuja and Lagos, then It would make perfect sense that Igbos are your enemy because your are benefiting like Abuja and Lagos, but in this instance, you are not benefiting anything at all...zero, nothing, then what is wrong with you people? Where is your IQ? I have never been so angry in my life. The European, French guy whom I'm on this assignment with cannot also understand this at all. What is the problem Niger Delta people?

You no get sense if you calculate how much was use to transform Abuja n Lagos from the federal purse you'd understand that at least three Nigeradelta state have earned more since 1999 but it terms of development they will never catch up. Please tell me what River Delta and Akwa Ibom have been doing with their resources.

Before Amechi in River what did the previous governor achieved ? Before Akpabio everyone know Akwa Ibom was a slave town shipping house help across Nigeria. Were there no governor before him ? Till date Delta is yet to have a governor with a brain, both previous and present governs remain clueless so tell me how is this the fault of the FG.

Babangida built Abuja with military fiat, an aboki for that matter that southerners claim has no sense. He transformed an entire state of bush/forest into the best city/state in Nigeria while the educated guru from the south from 1999 till date have not been able to transform a single local government. It is God that will punish any idiot that complain aboki is the reason Nigeria is not growing.

6 Likes

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Amarabae(f): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
raker300:

Those guys have a profound hate for igbos..why igbos don't see it is nauseating.

I know a calabar girl here in enugu that hates igbos so much. She often tell stories of how bad igbos are but the funny thing is that she isn't sure if any of those things even happened. All she knows is "they say igbos are very wicked ooo".

lols,
so funny and she is living in Enugu?

1 Like

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
HOLYNICEGUY:
i am not an igbo but a niger delta i am in support of biafra give us biafra we dont want to belong to nigeria anymore divide the country into 5.

See this one ! What do you know? HOLYNICEGUY indeed .A NigerDeltan advocating for BIAFRA and using "we".. You and who?
You are confused: you want Biafra and u also want the country to be divided into 5. What is it u want gangan?

5 Likes

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Totti9(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
raker300:

ur right bro sometimes when u try to make some point with some of our people they won't like to listen, those Niger deltans hate us with passion,
I live in akwa ibom state for over ten years so know how those people hate
My gf which is from oron once argued with me that they are Niger delta they can't be biafra
I told her that we still have igbos in that Niger delta, told her like asaba and some other is igboland she say lie lie that all will be Niger delta Republic
So i see their sentiment they even want to corner all igboland in SS and make them their own,
They're thinking that igbo are part of their problem

2 Likes

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
niger delta don't really hate the igbo's.. they're scared of igbo excesses.

they know their problem is hausa fulani/ yoruba's.. who steal their resources.

this explain why militants /agitators always blow pipeline or attack government facilities..or give ultimatum to the parasites.

there's lot of igbo's investment in the south outh.. and lot's of ibos too.

non have been attacked or destroy on basis of hatred or tribal connotations.

To the north hausa/fulani is business.. nothing more..

but to a typical Afonja.. the word hatred is real.. so real.

2 Likes

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Amberon11: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Michael004: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
[s]
Olu20090:
[/s]Typical ipob strategy. Later, sons of you idiot will be asking quack question on why Igbos are not interfering in Yoruba agitation thread. But you can't do your thing without mentioning yorubas, when they come here now, you will start crying to high heaven. You are using tactics to exonerate yourself which is not working. When it is glaring how parasitic and wicked you are. You people can't allow others to live happily and do business in your land but others don't care about you in their own land. Allowing you doing your business without any rift. Shame on you people. Why do you even want to die on top these south south people. Just because of oil, na wa o. Forcing them day and night. I spit on you people. Tufiakwa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
we don't hate Igbo's we are just being cautious
Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Danielmoore:
[s]we don't hate Igbo's we are just being cautious[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Omofunaab2: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Op, just a simple question.

Kindly tell us how the Yorubas are stealing from the Niger Delta and how the igbos are exonerated?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by willibounce1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
lol..if they don't put SS in their mumuness and blame yoruba for their problems, their lives remain meaningless. I don't know why these idoi.ts cannot focus on their baiafrau.d land locked regions. They must always shout SE/SS. bunch of hopeless cowards trying to attache by force.

2 Likes

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by tsdarkside(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Olu20090:

shattap their!!!....thunda fire you and ipob....

1 Like

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by tsdarkside(m): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
raker300:

calabars and igbos never liked each other.....
Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Sprumbabafather: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

calabars and igbos never liked each other.....

Yes, Calabar and yorubas love themselves, that's why OBJ blocked the Calabar ports grin

1 Like

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 11, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Yes, Calabar and yorubas love themselves, that's why OBJ blocked the Calabar ports grin

Lol....afonjas don't have sense. They will leave their brothers in Benin Republic and Togo, and travel all the way 1000km to Calabar looking for brothers, a people sharing borders with Igbos for over 1000 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Electricdanger: 3:42am On Sep 11, 2017
Olu20090:

Lol....afonjas don't have sense. They will leave their brothers in Benin Republic and Togo, and travel all the way 1000km to Calabar looking for brothers, a people sharing borders with Igbos for over 1000 yrs.

You are just like your late father, no sense at all cos of the flatness of your head. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by PapaBrowne(m): 3:59am On Sep 11, 2017
The problem with the internet is that it gave the most unintelligent folks and avenue to express their emptiness.
Just like the author of this post.

First, where on the planet did you get the impression that Niger Deltans think Igbos are their problems?

Secondly, this notion that Yoruba and the North are cheating the Niger Delta is cock and bull. The north is b far the most underdeveloped region in Nigeria. I have been across and it surely is one of the poorest and most backward places on the planet. If that's what they get for cheating the Niger Delta , then its really not an envy to aspire to.
The South West is not an better. Poverty, Hopelessness et al. Same with the South East.

If what you are saying is that the Northern elite is beating the southern elite in the game of stealing the resources of the collective Niger Delta, then I will agree with you. But no, the North is not in anyway cheating as it is the biggest victim of the Nigerian state, its just that the masses are just too foolish to see it.

And FYI, there is a clear reason why the Niger Delta doesn't want to be a part of Biafra and that doesn't in anyway equate to hatred for Igbos.
IPOB built a movement that is colored and patterned by Igbos and for Igbos only. Its meetings are held in Igbo. Its dispositions are Ibo. And its entire leadership is Ibo. To expect the Niger Delta to just jump on that bandwagon is just a clear case of naiveity.

1 Like

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by drefe2real: 4:34am On Sep 11, 2017
Olu20090:

And you think the solution to Niger Delta's problems is by joining Biafra? Bros that is akin to moving from frying pan to fire. The Igbo's are not different from the Hausa/Fulanis; they too want to control the resources in the region. So Biafra will be Nigeria all over again because the Igbo's are only bringing population and domination to the table. They will still do exactly what the Hausa's are currently doing, if not worse sef. This time the oil money will be used to develop Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri, and Aba. Don't ever think the Igbos love the different tribes in the Niger Delta region; they are only after the oil and access to the sea. There is a reason the Igbo's are fighting tooth and nail for the South South to support them in their Biafra struggle. The reason is very obvious.

So if you are from the South South and have the interest of the region at heart, please don't ever support the forced union between the South East and the Niger Delta. The Igbos have everything to gain and the Niger Deltans have everything to lose. The smart choice is for the people of the South South to form on their own country. If the Igbos can have Biafra, South South can also have a Niger Delta republic. Then practicing resource control will not be a problem because almost all the states in the region are blessed with oil and no state will be a parasite, and no state will also feel short changed. You control your resources, I control mine, n everyone is happy. Bros this is all what all true Niger Deltans should agitate for at the right time. Biafra is an Igbo man dream, not an Ijaw, Urhobo, Efik, Ogoni, Edo, or Ibibio dream.

2 Likes

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by superman(m): 5:03am On Sep 11, 2017
Black man

Backwardness

Cannot reason

Lives blindly#

#sad

Now listen and listen carefully

Do you know that before Alison Madueke became oil minister that northern has been running the show for overy 30 years. That means that billion has gone missing without any trace. Now the boko harem northerns could not take it when Alison came up.

What is the so called hate speech that we IPOB is stating the fact. Then hate speech could come in any format abi. Do you not hear Boko harem Buhari government said nnpc transactions have no record. So you will sit there to wait for us to tell you that. Mad people. Hate speech my azz.

The thing Nigerian do not know their fear and envy will always go to show Igbo are great indeed.

Now ladies and gentlemen if the so called hate speech could provide electricity,good roads,good health care so people could live longer etc what then will they say.

Blame education in the zoo
Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by superman(m): 5:11am On Sep 11, 2017
The funny thing about Niger delta rubbish is most of these people do not know we are restoring a country.

Na black man now

You have so many quarters in the so called Niger delta that desperse I jaws but they will come to nl screening Igboman day and night

Building a country is not mio mio. Imagine UK asking the Indian doctors to leave and what will be the consequence.

So when you see boko harem hausa fulani asking Igbo to leave the whole world are laughing.

Admit Igbo are special race it would not cost you anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Invasion: NUJ Tears Nigerian Army Apart / 50 Years Since Britain Left. African Judges Still Wearing Wigs? / Kano Royal Prince, Emir's First Son Resumes Duty As Police Officer. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.