Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

How Much Do You Know About Akwa Ibom? Win B-i-g In The #orangeseptemberchallenge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do You Know About Akwa Ibom? Win B-i-g In The #orangeseptemberchallenge (558 Views)

I Created The Most Watched Non Music Video About Akwa Ibom State / What You Should Know About Akwa Ibom Trade Fair 2017...#akwafair2017 / 15 Facts You Should Know About Akwa United #discoverakwaibom #aiteocupfinal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Know About Akwa Ibom? Win B-i-g In The #orangeseptemberchallenge by akstrending(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
N20,000 up for grabs every 10am and 4pm in the Orange September Challenge from Monday 11th to Friday 15th September 2017!
To win, all you need is a good knowledge of Akwa Ibom state!

HOW TO ENTER
1. Update your profile picture to your COLOR ME ORANGE photo (if you don't have, visit www.orangeseptember.ng to create one)
2. Like and share our Facebook Page @AKSOrangeSeptember
3. Visit www.orangeseptember.ng every 10am and 4pm to get the question of the day
4. Visit our Facebook page to submit your answers in the comment box of the particular question
5. After submission, DO NOT EDIT your answers else you will be disqualified
6. Winners will be chosen daily in a lucky dip

The #OrangeSeptemberChallenge brand is part of #OrangeSeptember... a celebration of who we are! #AmazingAkwaIbom #UdomEmmanuel

(1) (Reply)

Ballon D'or 2017 / The Postmaster General/ CEO Of NIPOST Launches 95 Power Bikes For The Last Mile / Nigeria And The Challenge To Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.