Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame (7471 Views)

The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by JackBizzle: 4:49am On Sep 13, 2017
Butterflylion, why are you avoiding this counter thread to yours?
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by butterflylion: 6:12am On Sep 13, 2017
JackBizzle:
Butterflylion, why are you avoiding this counter thread to yours?

Avoiding ke? So you think I would grace a thread which was set up as a childish counter to mine and even took a swipe at my own topic as proof of its childishness?

No thanks. Besides others are already keeping the OP busy. Thanks for the invitation.
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by JackBizzle: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2017
butterflylion:

Avoiding ke? So you think I would grace a thread which was set up as a childish counter to mine and even took a swipe at my own topic as proof of its childishness?

No thanks. Besides others are already keeping the OP busy. Thanks for the invitation.

Oh and your thread was the mature one?

I know you. You always run whenever you have no space to lie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by butterflylion: 6:30am On Sep 13, 2017
JackBizzle:

I am already having meaningful discussions on mine so I do not have time to lie or look for where to do that. You on the other hand has never ceased lying since I got to converse with you like maybe 2 months ago.

I did not open my thread as a comparison. Only children do that. Since you wish to carry out a comparison of threads then enjoy your childish living.

Please stop bothering me. It's too early to be exposed to your childish ways.
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by JackBizzle: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2017
butterflylion:

I am already having meaningful discussions on mine so I do not have time to lie or look for where to do that. You on the other hand has never ceased lying since I got to converse with you like maybe 2 months ago.

I did not open my thread as a comparison. Only children do that. Since you wish to carry out a comparison of threads then enjoy your childish living.

Meaningful discussions on your thread?

The thread is made up you mostly talking psuedoscience and praising yourself while others try to disabuse you of that notion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by sonofluc1fer: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2017
butterflylion:

If by childish, you mean bare and naked like the truth, I agree.

If you mean full of decoys, innuendos, fake traps, and other inanities that attract logic pallbearers like felixomoron, you should stop self-projecting.

The OP is bare. The question is simple. Pretend you like me.

butterflylion:

Thanks for the invitation.
Bye.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by JackBizzle: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
butterflylion:

Butterflymoron. Brother of felixomoron

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by enshy: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
those are your ancestors not mine sir.good morning
I love that!
That's his size!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
Martinez19:
My reaction too! As soon as I read that post I was thinking. . .Oboi, these atheists are going to roast the shit outta this guy grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by Martinez19(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
AnonyNymous:

My reaction too! As soon as I read that post I was thinking. . .Oboi, these atheists are going to roast the shit outta this guy grin grin grin grin
Don't mind him. grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
dblackninja:

Just one or two questions brother. If Cain married a woman from another race that existed in the world, does it mean that: 1) Adam and Even weren't the only humans created?
2) That God was lying to Adam and Eve by telling them to be fruitful and multipy (& have dominion over the whole earth) where "it" goes about creating other people because it knows they couldn't get the job done??
number 1 question- from the Bible account yes Adam and eve were the only humans on earth

2 question- God that created Adam and eve can create anything but he put the reproductive organ and reproductive responsibility on men and women to procreate that's why the man has a penis and has sperm in his reproductive organ capable of impregnating a woman through sexual activity thereby multiplying the human race.therefore God created man and woman and he left them with the responsibility of multiplying Their generations
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Deicide:

grin Its Funny how the part 2 ended with Anecdotal Evidence
they did a perfect job of explaining to your likes that there's indeed God
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by dblackninja: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
number 1 question- from the Bible account yes Adam and eve were the only humans on earth
If you say that Adam & even were the only humans created, then from which race again did Cain get his wife?

2 question- God that created Adam and eve can create anything but he put the reproductive organ and reproductive responsibility on men and women to procreate that's why the man has a penis and has sperm in his reproductive organ capable of impregnating a woman through sexual activity thereby multiplying the human race.therefore God created man and woman and he left them with the responsibility of multiplying Their generations
Lol..this by no means answer the 2nd ques as it goes with the 1st... Anyway, let's continue with the question above^
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
dblackninja:

If you say that Adam & even were the only humans created, then from which race again did Cain get his wife?

Lol..this by no means answer the 2nd ques as it goes with the 1st... Anyway, let's continue with the question above^
question 1-the Bible didn't explain where Cain got his wife from but it's certain that he had a wife and kids and he had descendants and its evident because we have billions of humans living in the world with different races,diverse tribes and various languages

But certainly as its written in the Bible one thing is sure that the thing which seems unclear and vague to us shall be perfectly understood at the coming of christ,when we get to heaven to meet Jesus sitting at the right hand of God and what is like a misty shallow understanding shall become perfectly understood and clear
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by dblackninja: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
question 1-the Bible didn't explain where Cain got his wife from but it's certain that he had a wife and kids and he had descendants and its evident because we have billions of humans living in the world with different races,diverse tribes and various languages

But certainly as its written in the Bible one thing is sure that the thing which seems unclear and vague to us shall be perfectly understood at the coming of christ,when we get to heaven to meet Jesus sitting at the right hand of God and what is like a misty shallow understanding shall become perfectly understood and clear

Lol..let's leave the preaching for now alright..
Okay, the bible asserted that Cain went to a place called the land of Nod to get a wife before Eve begot Seth. This perfectly implies that it is a land of whole new people. Heck, it even had a name showing that generations must have lived in that place.
You even acknowledged that Cain married from another race...Now what is all these info telling us?
What do you want the bible to explain to you again? Or are you saying that the bible is cut & join??
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by budaatum: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
after Adam and eve died,Cain married women of other races that existed in the world but the Bible didn't give account of that or tell us in details who Cain's wife was but he married sha.that was the Bottomline.
The woman Cain married was created by some other Creating God and the reason the Bible does not state their origin is because the Bible God did not wish to promote the existence of the competition.
For more info on those created by the other Creator Gods, read creation myths outside the Bible.
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by budaatum: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Martinez19:
how something inspired by God could be erroneous. undecided
God may inspire a thing but the recipient of that which God inspired might be erroneously received, hence the entire received inspiration may contain errors.
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by Martinez19(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
budaatum:

God may inspire a thing but the recipient of that which God inspired might be erroneously received, hence the entire received inspiration may contain errors.
are telling me that if God wanted a perfect holy book so badly, that it could not be achieved? Why didn't God document cause a perfect book to come out of nothing since he is all powerful? They is no excuse for an all powerful God not producing a perfect book.
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
budaatum:

The woman Cain married was created by some other Creating God and the reason the Bible does not state their origin is because the Bible God did not wish to promote the existence of the competition.
For more info on those created by the other Creator Gods, read creation myths outside the Bible.
don't encourage heresies and blasphemy
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
dblackninja:

Lol..let's leave the preaching for now alright..
Okay, the bible asserted that Cain went to a place called the land of Nod to get a wife before Eve begot Seth. This perfectly implies that it is a land of whole new people. Heck, it even had a name showing that generations must have lived in that place.
You even acknowledged that Cain married from another race...Now what is all these info telling us?
What do you want the bible to explain to you again? Or are you saying that the bible is cut & join??
lol.when we get to heaven Jesus will explain the somewhat inconsistencies to me
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by budaatum: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Martinez19:
are telling me that if God wanted a perfect holy book so badly, that it could not be achieved? Why didn't God document cause a perfect book to come out of nothing since he is all powerful? They is no excuse for an all powerful God not producing a perfect book.
There is no excuse for an all powerful God not producing a perfect holy book or a perfect Adam and Eve for that matter. I guess God might have had nothing better to do if it created all things perfectly at the first attempt.
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by 0temAtum: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
JackBizzle:

Hin na runs guy nah. Even Ubachi's police confirmed he has run away from his house. grin
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by Martinez19(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
budaatum:

There is no excuse for an all powerful God not producing a perfect holy book or a perfect Adam and Eve for that matter. I guess God might have had nothing better to do if it created all things perfectly at the first attempt.
The christian god is so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by budaatum: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Martinez19:
The christian god is so pathetic.
No it is not. The people who invented it did the best they could, under the circumstances.
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by dblackninja: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
lol.when we get to heaven Jesus will explain the somewhat inconsistencies to me
Lol...are you sure you are a Christian? If you can't even accept the truth in your face then you are nothing more than a hypocrite. Drop the false pretense because I know you have seen the truth made clear by the bible grin but you don't wanna accept them for reasons best known to you undecided
Anyway, at least you have accepted that the bible is filled with contrarieties...that's a wise step.
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 12:03am On Sep 16, 2017
dblackninja:

Lol...are you sure you are a Christian? If you can't even accept the truth in your face then you are nothing more than a hypocrite. Drop the false pretense because I know you have seen the truth made clear by the bible grin but you don't wanna accept them for reasons best known to you undecided
Anyway, at least you have accepted that the bible is filled with contrarieties...that's a wise step.
I'm a christian but you cannot emotionally manipulate me into being an atheist. I know Jesus is real,I believe in him and he has never disappointed me cheesy

I may not have all the Bible stories all figured out but he has answered my own life questions.meanwhile Jesus is the only light, the truth and the life cheesy
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by segunojo866: 12:57am On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
I'm a christian but you cannot emotionally manipulate me into being an atheist. I know Jesus is real,I believe in him and he has never disappointed me cheesy

I may not have all the Bible stories all figured out but he has answered my own life questions.meanwhile Jesus is the only light, the truth and the life cheesy
Atheism can never be forced on anyone unlike Christainity. Atheism is a personal decision. 99percent Nigeria atheist are from a Christian home so it's obvious that their decision to become an atheist is as a result of critical and rational reasoning. The atheist voice
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by segunojo866: 1:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Christians are always referring to God and the hilarious Bible as good moral values to our society. Please how those Jesus Christ the carpenter crusification on the cross promote morality in our society? That story is an horrific and terrible message to our young children. Finally how those teaching your children about hell fire add to the morality in your child life? Hell fire is a tormenting message that many uneducated Nigerians jews are passing to their innocent children. The atheist voice
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by segunojo866: 1:06am On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:

Nobody is forcing you to be an atheist. Stop hyping that Jewish carpenter that died over 2,000years ago
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by segunojo866: 1:10am On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
shame Will be your portion. Back to sender ijn.honour glory and grace is my lot
in Jesus name Christians are so pathetic. Still praying to a dead Jewish man that promise them he is coming back for over 2,000years grin
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by segunojo866: 1:15am On Sep 16, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Imagine there was no Garden of Eden. No Adam and Eve.

Would Jesus/God still need to die for us to have a relationship with it?
Jesus is character not so different from various movie character. No evidence of the Jewish man. How did Jesus Christ rise to the fucking sky? The one that funny me the most was Mohammed riding a white horse to heaven. Hahahahahaha and muslims buy the bullshit story. The atheist voice
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by segunojo866: 1:18am On Sep 16, 2017
johnydon22:

So either way Jesus needs to die !!!

Sounds like God planned to kill him from the very start shaa
God Is a serial killer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between The Word Of Wisdom And The Word Of Knowledge Gift / 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture / The Cross: Symbol Of The Accursed Not Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.