Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

How Can One Register A Car With Uber? Help. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Can One Register A Car With Uber? Help. (4114 Views)

Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / People Push An Overloaded Car With 25 People In Kano (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Register A Car With Uber? Help. by greatmarshall(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Any idea? I am in Port Harcourt
Re: How Can One Register A Car With Uber? Help. by lexylexy(m): 6:25am On Sep 11, 2017
greatmarshall:
Any idea? I am in Port Harcourt

Yes, you can register through this link

https://partners.uber.com/i/gx63p7ruue

You will get 20,000 naira welcome gift from Uber when you register with the link

All you have to do is to upload your car details and insurance, then you're good to go. I am also an Uber Driver incase you need one. Uber only operates in Lagos and Abuja for now.

You can check my signature and contact me for more info.

Thank you
Re: How Can One Register A Car With Uber? Help. by xeleb(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Don't allow your car to be stolen before taking action, know the location of your car through GPS,SMS,GPRS,you can stop and start your car with just a sms, listen to live conversation in your car.get a car tracker today in Abuja,price is 30000, for more details pls call 08066804625

Re: How Can One Register A Car With Uber? Help. by Stormyweather(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Cc ogunvic
Re: How Can One Register A Car With Uber? Help. by illusionsbyafo(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Contact us at Factor6teen Autos for all your car purchases and sales..
We help you buy and sell your car...

We are here to serve you better..... +234812579294 is the number to call or chat us through.....

1 Like

Re: How Can One Register A Car With Uber? Help. by maclatunji: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
I can help you with Uber registration from scratch.

Contact me on O8O854O45OO.

(1) (Reply)

Uses Tap Water VS Uses Coolant. / Why Are Most Nigerians Scared Of V6 Cars? Truth you must know / 2002 Accord Idling Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.