Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari (35922 Views)

Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Ehiscotch(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mama Taraba: Fani-Kayode reacts to Minister’s support for Atiku over BuhariPublished on September 10, 2017 By Wale Odunsi

Former Minister​ of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has hailed Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan (Mama Taraba) ​for her declaration that she will support former vice president Atiku Abubakar over President Buhari in 2019.

Fani-Kayode, in a statement to DAILY POST on Sunday, described her as a woman of immense courage.

“​Mama Taraba is a courageous woman who has spoken the truth. Vice President Abubakar Atiku is a blessing to this nation whilst President Muhammadu Buhari is a curse. The APC sun is about to set​”, he said.​

​”​Mama Taraba has a duty to tell us all she knows about Governor Nasir El Rufai’s alleged role in the Chibok girls scam and Boko Haram. I urge her to do so.

​”​I said it BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the 2015 presidential campaign that the truth about the Chibok girls and those behind BH was yet to be heard. Now it is all coming out. Nothing is hidden under the sun.

​”​Thank you Mama Taraba. Others will also come out to tell us what they know. Soon the world will know who the real terrorists are,”‎ he added.

​Meanwhile, ​President Buhari may effect a cabinet reshuffle at Wednesday’s federal executive council meeting.

The expected development will see some ministers booted out of the federal cabinet.

​However, Abubakar ​has backed the comments by Mama Taraba.

Atiku who recently said he was sidelined by the party after the 2015 general elections, said Alhassan’s declaration “couldn’t have been said any better”.

Atiku insisted that the All Progressives Congress (APC) is a coalition and that appointees have the right to keep their allegiance with whosoever they please.

Atiku, recently elevated to the Waziri of Adamawa, disclosed that even other Ministers in the cabinet have different views and opinions as regard the 2019 presidential election.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/10/mama-taraba-fani-kayode-reacts-ministers-support-atiku-buhari/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by austin2all: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
one by one, them don dey confess.
dss should arrest hell ufai now.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Ehiscotch(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Do I still need to cc lalasticlala since everything FFK makes FP? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Juda's everywhere... always watch your back Mr President. You are surrounded with enemies.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by SalamRushdie: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Meanwhile Mods have gone overdrive deleting every thread accusing El Rufai of having a hand in the Chibok saga

103 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Meanwhile Mods have gone overdrive deleting every thread accusing El Rufai of having a hand in the Chibok saga

Lol.. if this is true, then APC has infiltrated the country more than we think... grin grin grin

Bro hope you're preparing for 2019.? It's Atiku against Buhari and Atiku's the next president...Don't ask me how i know o...Too bad the economy continued to worsen even beyond 2019... grin

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Teacher1776(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mynd44, come and see the story here again... You go block tire today.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by divinehand2003(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lol

This story refuse to die. Mynd44, pls do the needful to take it to frontpage.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by SalamRushdie: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

Lol.. if this is true, then APC has infiltrated the country more than we think... grin grin grin

Bro hope you're preparing for 2019.? It's Atiku against Buhari and Atiku's the next president...Don't ask me how i know o...Too bad the economy continued to worsen even beyond 2019... grin

Yes I am going all out to do my little best to make sure Buhari is voted out ..we all have a duty to do to make sure that happens ; everywhere I meet 3 people I make it a point to de-market Buhari before I leave their presence and I hope they also go out and de-market him further ..Buhari must go whether he like it or not

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by dumie(f): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Teacher1776:
Mynd44, come and see the story here again... You go block tire today.

grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes I am going all out to do my little best to make sure Buhari is voted out ..we all have a duty to do to make sure that happens ; everywhere I meet 3 people I make it a point to de-market Buhari before I leave their presence and I hope they also go out and de-market him further ..Buhari must go whether he like it or not

Ah bro, i started before you. I have been de-marketizing Buhari among the Northern crew in my zone, now all all don't want to hear his name...They want North, no problem, I'm marketizing Atiku and de-marketizing Buhari...Good Luck all the way, It's time we shake things up. We need to be actively involved in the political process from now. Our generation has been patient. We have waited and waited...It's time for us all to be proactive...and step into the ring. I was highly active in 2015, then they all yabbed me, today, when i pass the busstop, all the agbero, even to the chairmen bend low to greet me, saying these guys say the truth. They'll be waiting for my recommendation come next election...This guy has to give way...Imagine close to three years, nothing of worth to his credit ..Chai

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Sirjamo: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Then, be ready for a massive heart attack cos that's exactly what await you and your likes when Buhari gets elected again in 2019.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by HottestFire: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2017

The story is everywhere except nairaland front page. Mama Taraba is officially APC loose end.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by SalamRushdie: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sirjamo:
Then, be ready for a massive heart attack cos that's exactly what await you and your likes when Buhari gets elected again in 2019.

This is Buhari's Last tenure believe me ..

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This is Buhari's Last tenure believe me ..

I believe you Sir

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rule 8:stop posting wrong information; thread blocked

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nyouth: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
northerners disagree they say is politics. Igbos disagree they say Igbos are not united. when Igbos agree they call them tribalist. but Igbos are more united than any tribe in Nigeria

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by DonaldJTrump: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
where is that APC moderator.?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Obudupikin: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kai,Buhari is really slow.

Why not sack this woman already?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by emeijeh(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Someone should Pls tell me the author of this book:
OUR HUSBAND HAS GONE MAD AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by medolab90(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2017

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ffk should just kip his mouth shut..he just wants to be recognized.. Na everything he dey put mouth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by BuhariNaWah: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
Obudupikin:
Kai,Buhari is really slow.

Why not sack this woman already?

You meant to say Buhari na wah

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by ibkgab001: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
More updates coming about this our own mama TARABA yes NEW PDP loading

Lollllll FANI RIGHT NOW

1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by IgedeBushBoy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Corruption is fighting back; but we shall win. Sure we will.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by rattlesnake(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
FFK the pervert

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Mayydayy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
No matter how much some people may hate this man.he comes with the right message.when all other opposition voices were subtly submerged by the APC political beastianism,He and fayose still remained the ones with the active dissenting voices.
FFK.....people like you are needed in societies like ours.
Voices like your can only bring the desired change.
I know you are no saint but even the devil was once an angel .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Fani Kayode is a seriously not okay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by omogin(f): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
I feel for buhari. When you have an ethnic agenda and God keeps frustrating your efforts, it can be painful.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Robisky001(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
With the way this whole thing is going I won't be surprised if the sledgehammer lands so quickly on her.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Reps Uncovers N2billion Of Recovered Loot Paid To AGF, Malami / What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election / FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.