Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari (35934 Views)

Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by sapele914(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes I am going all out to do my little best to make sure Buhari is voted out ..we all have a duty to do to make sure that happens ; everywhere I meet 3 people I make it a point to de-market Buhari before I leave their presence and I hope they also go out and de-market him further ..Buhari must go whether he like it or not
Stop wasting your little time,You did the same thing in the 2015 general election and you lost woefully. Apc does not need your votes or a million people like you will not change a damn thing.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by yabatown: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
FFK is one confused fool. He is a serious disgrace to the yorubas. I pity his friends because I hear he have no family to talk of. His father was even a worse disgrace with no integrity at all.
This is what he is made of....

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by dizzyime: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
The Ebonyi State Government has decided to drag some establishedment own by the Nigerian Government in the state to court over asserted tax avoidance and inability to make settlements because of the state. This was made known in the end of the week by the state Commissioner for Finance and Economic Development, Dennis Ekumankama, in Abakaliki. While handling inquiries from columnists on measures set up to support the Internally Generated Revenue in Ebonyi, the chief said the state had initiated the examination of defaulting organizations and had advised them. Read more. http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/ politics/see-ebonyi-state-decided-drag-fg-courts- tax-evasion/

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by sapele914(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

Ah bro, i started before you. I have been de-marketizing Buhari among the Northern crew in my zone, now all all don't want to hear his name...They want North, no problem, I'm marketizing Atiku and de-marketizing Buhari...Good Luck all the way, It's time we shake things up. We need to be actively involved in the political process from now. Our generation has been patient. We have waited and waited...It's time for us all to be proactive...and step into the ring. I was highly active in 2015, then they all yabbed me, today, when i pass the busstop, all the agbero, even to the chairmen bend low to greet me, saying these guys say the truth. They'll be waiting for my recommendation come next election...This guy has to give way...Imagine close to three years, nothing of worth to his credit ..Chai
Mr Young Man stop wasting your time, what did pdp do for you in their 16 years of power?your timid hate against President Buhari will only send you to an early grave.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Doghari: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
If Atiku can make the jailing of Grandly corrupt OBJ one of his campaign promises. He should take over as president in 2019.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Paschalhills: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
My problem is not telling us d secret but my problem is that d woman know all this thing since and she have been keeping mute, so y should we trust her may be in the near future she will still come out and tell us how Amaechi hand dey for the kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by seunakin231(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mama Iscariot....

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by AnanseK(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes I am going all out to do my little best to make sure Buhari is voted out ..we all have a duty to do to make sure that happens ; everywhere I meet 3 people I make it a point to de-market Buhari before I leave their presence and I hope they also go out and de-market him further ..Buhari must go whether he like it or not

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Phantomine(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lol! Apparently this news of El-Rufai and Chibok girls scandal is a fake news propaganda that has failed already.

The woman herself just issued a press release abt an hour ago denying granting any interview where she had implicated El-Rufai in any Chibok Girl's scandal.

She has even gone on twitter and openly attacked FFK with very strong verbal attacks, calling him an irresponsible ex-minister and he dared him to present an evidence where she made the El-Rufai and Chibok girls' claim. Few minutes ago, FFK has suddenly deleted all his tweets on the matter.

I've bn wondering why no one seems to raise questions why a news report of abt 5 paragraphs does not even have one single quote from the woman directly.

I refuse to carry the story on my blog because my instinct as a trained journalist tells me this is likely to be an unprofessional report.

Right now, most of the blogs that carried the report are quickly deleting it. Even on my friend's blog, it's bn deleted.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by samsam2019: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

Ah bro, i started before you. I have been de-marketizing Buhari among the Northern crew in my zone, now all all don't want to hear his name...They want North, no problem, I'm marketizing Atiku and de-marketizing Buhari...Good Luck all the way, It's time we shake things up. We need to be actively involved in the political process from now. Our generation has been patient. We have waited and waited...It's time for us all to be proactive...and step into the ring. I was highly active in 2015, then they all yabbed me, today, when i pass the busstop, all the agbero, even to the chairmen bend low to greet me, saying these guys say the truth. They'll be waiting for my recommendation come next election...This guy has to give way...Imagine close to three years, nothing of worth to his credit ..Chai
buhari is a failure, no doubt. But talking about involving your generation in building the country by campaigning for a 70 year old thief in atiku makes you sound rétarded TBH

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by AnanseK(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

Forget it . It's impossible to market Atiku. You will just waste your life. Please read this;

ATIKU/ALASSAN: HOW NOT TO DEFINE LOYALTY AND PATRONAGE -

He:

I spent money to make Buhari President.

Me:

But you spent money to make yourself President and failed. Enough prove that it's not all about money. By the way, how much did you spend to help President Buhari 'purchase' the 12m votes he brought to the merger?

He:

The war against corruption achieved little success. Our administration (with Obasanjo) retrieved $4bn corruption proceeds in (in 8 years).

Me:

But your administration also cleared $16bn without a trace in the name of providing electricity yet, Nigeria did not benefit with as little as a single 'Berec battery'.

He:

We are still battling insurgency. BH is still in control of some Local Governments in the N'East.

Me:

Oh really? With people that previously couldn't attend congregational prayers in mosques now participating in colorful sallah celebrations in the region? Sir, who is doing this to you?

He:

I'm sidelined in the affairs of governance and even Party affairs.

Me:

And your protégé, Mrs. Jummai Alassan claimed you influenced her appointment as a minister in the government. With all respect, one of you lied sir!

Me:

N'East, particularly the Taraba State that Mrs. Alassan coerced to pledge allegiance to your ambition, is the greatest beneficiary of the PMB administration so far. Only recently the FG awarded a $5bn contract in Mrs. Alassan's state that could revolutionize the state.

My questions:

Are you aware $5bn is slightly below the Federal budget?

Are you aware that no state or region benefitted as much from the PMB administration so far?

Are you aware that the project had been on the drawing board since 1973 but only made real by President Buhari?

Your cry for patronage must be personal if PMB have to make you a 'special member' of the executive council (to have a say on every matter of governance) for you to feel appreciated (and not sidelined) if the benefits accrued to Taraba State couldn't make you feel appreciated as the political elder of not only Taraba state but the N'East region.

Finally sir, are you sure this is not about INTELS, your cash cow? To discerning minds INTELS is enough proof that the anti-corruption war is making gains? Breaking the monopoly of INTELS was not a personal attack to cripple you but a fulfillment of PMB's campaign promise to make the Nigerian socio-economic atmosphere free and fair.

To Mrs. Alassan:

Your right to support whoever you want to support as enshrined in the Nigerian constitution is intact and nobody will deprive you of it. However, it doesn't make sense for you to be serving two masters at the same time. Tell me you won't sack your driver if he's seen hobnobbing with the driver of Governor Darius Ishaku to make sense of your cry for 'freedom of choice'.

As an integral part of the implementation machinery of PMB's agenda, your loyalty have to be absolute or nothing. No ifs and buts. If you can't understand this simple political arithmetic, I'm afraid you are very far from being the first female governor in Nigeria if at all you will ever be.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
AnanseK:

Forget it . It's impossible to market Atiku. You will just waste your life. Please read this;
ATIKU/ALASSAN: HOW NOT TO DEFINE LOYALTY AND PATRONAGE -

By Maiwada Dammallam

He:

I spent money to make Buhari President.

Me:

But you spent money to make yourself President and failed. Enough prove that it's not all about money. By the way, how much did you spend to help President Buhari 'purchase' the 12m votes he brought to the merger?

He:

The war against corruption achieved little success. Our administration (with Obasanjo) retrieved $4bn corruption proceeds in (in 8 years).

Me:

But your administration also cleared $16bn without a trace in the name of providing electricity yet, Nigeria did not benefit with as little as a single 'Berec battery'.

He:

We are still battling insurgency. BH is still in control of some Local Governments in the N'East.

Me:

Oh really? With people that previously couldn't attend congregational prayers in mosques now participating in colorful sallah celebrations in the region? Sir, who is doing this to you?

He:

I'm sidelined in the affairs of governance and even Party affairs.

Me:

And your protégé, Mrs. Jummai Alassan claimed you influenced her appointment as a minister in the government. With all respect, one of you lied sir!

Me:

N'East, particularly the Taraba State that Mrs. Alassan coerced to pledge allegiance to your ambition, is the greatest beneficiary of the PMB administration so far. Only recently the FG awarded a $5bn contract in Mrs. Alassan's state that could revolutionize the state.

My questions:

Are you aware $5bn is slightly below the Federal budget?

Are you aware that no state or region benefitted as much from the PMB administration so far?

Are you aware that the project had been on the drawing board since 1973 but only made real by President Buhari?

Your cry for patronage must be personal if PMB have to make you a 'special member' of the executive council (to have a say on every matter of governance) for you to feel appreciated (and not sidelined) if the benefits accrued to Taraba State couldn't make you feel appreciated as the political elder of not only Taraba state but the N'East region.

Finally sir, are you sure this is not about INTELS, your cash cow? To discerning minds INTELS is enough proof that the anti-corruption war is making gains? Breaking the monopoly of INTELS was not a personal attack to cripple you but a fulfillment of PMB's campaign promise to make the Nigerian socio-economic atmosphere free and fair.

To Mrs. Alassan:

Your right to support whoever you want to support as enshrined in the Nigerian constitution is intact and nobody will deprive you of it. However, it doesn't make sense for you to be serving two masters at the same time. Tell me you won't sack your driver if he's seen hobnobbing with the driver of Governor Darius Ishaku to make sense of your cry for 'freedom of choice'.

As an integral part of the implementation machinery of PMB's agenda, your loyalty have to be absolute or nothing. No ifs and buts. If you can't understand this simple political arithmetic, I'm afraid you are very far from being the first female governor in Nigeria if at all you will ever be.

Me waste my life? By the auction upon me, you will see Atiku become president, the next day you will die

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Blessed96(f): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
This F**k Fu*k Kayode sef. Atiku a blessing to Nigeria and Buhari a curse? Oga you must be high of fresh weed n Jedi.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
samsam2019:
buhari is a failure, no doubt. But talking about involving your generation in building the country by campaigning for a 70 year old thief in atiku makes you sound rétarded TBH

You will see it in due time, you will be shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
sapele914:
Mr Young Man stop wasting your time, what did pdp do for you in their 16 years of power?your timid hate against President Buhari will only send you to an early grave.

Your Buhari will come and go, after him you will go
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

what does atiku stands for what is his record??
90%ters (perhaps we've lost anoda 5%) pefer a dullard president who is too dumb to steal our money than an intelligent northerner who wil legitimatize corrupt ...
must we keep re cylcing this old fools .... anyone vast with naija politics wuld know atiku can neva b president the forces against him are jus tew reliable... ur loss stil count tho

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Monaco2:

How is he going to b president if he is still an apc member

You will see
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Kazim88: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Phantomine:
Lol! Apparently this news of El-Rufai and Chibok girls scandal is a fake news propaganda that has failed already.

The woman herself just issued a press release abt an hour ago denying granting any interview where she had implicated El-Rufai in any Chibok Girl's scandal.

She has even gone on twitter and openly attacked FFK with very strong verbal attacks, calling him an irresponsible ex-minister and he dared him to present an evidence where she made the El-Rufai and Chibok girls' claim. Few minutes ago, FFK has suddenly deleted all his tweets on the matter.

I've bn wondering why no one seems to raise questions why a news report of abt 5 paragraphs does not even have one single quote from the woman directly.

I refuse to carry the story on my blog because my instinct as a trained journalist tells me this is likely to be an unprofessional report.

Right now, most of the blogs that carried the report are quickly deleting it. Even on my friend's blog, it's bn deleted.

FFK did not take back his statement.

He actually fired Mama Taraba for being cold and hot.. for being timid and not standing by her words...

And warn her that him FFK is not an easy or soft target

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
PHILipu1:
Write it down.
100 Atikus can not defeat Buhari in the north.
I'm a southerner base here in the north.
Buharism is a religion here in the north.
The only hope for any candidate in the north is if Buhari don't contest.
Mama Taraba has denied ever making any comment about el-rufai and chibok girls.
This is the work of FFK,Remo,this was how they wanted to paint Buhari as a jihadist just before the 2015 elections.

You will be shocked
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
ericsmith:

what does atiku stands for what is his record??
90%ters (perhaps we've lost anoda 5%) pefer a dullard president who is too dumb to steal our money than an intelligent northerner who wil legitimatize corrupt ...
must we keep re cylcing this old fools .... anyone vast with naija politics wuld know atiku can neva b president the forces against him are jus tew reliable... ur loss stil count tho

It is a mystery, Atiku has already been concluded by the Heaven's to be president since over a year ago..You will see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Intrepid01(m): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hmmmm Sharp guy....FFK is looking for job from Atiku , he wants to spend part of the looted fund in Atikus custody....Like OBJ said...just throw banana at Fani Kayode and you'll see him dance azonto for you......a useless man per excellence...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by XaintJoel20: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
emeijeh:
Someone should Pls tell me the author of this book:
OUR HUSBAND HAS GONE MAD AGAIN

Ola Rotimi..

Thank me later...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Omooba77: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
emeijeh:
Someone should Pls tell me the author of this book:
OUR HUSBAND HAS GONE MAD AGAIN

Ola Rotimi or so.....A man married to many wives and trouble everytime. Try to recollect the story, read it long time ago.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by AdesegunSanni89: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Whether by hook or crook, Mohammad Buhari must remain as Nigeria's president till 2023 insha Allah. Only a fool will think Atiku can defeat Buhari

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by gabby1002(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Ffk should just kip his mouth shut..he just wants to be recognized.. Na everything he dey put mouth

Don‘t mind this attention seeker. I did not know somebody bearing FFK existed when he was buzy sharing money that meant to purchase arms. Let him continue ranting

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Monaco2:

How is he going to b president if he is still an apc member
Atiku is a business man he has more than 100% business experience and economy policies than Buhari. It was Atiku that raised the issues of "RESTRUCTURING", at first. While Buhari and Mamman Daura and Abbar Kayri and all of the unknown corrupt cabals were busy calling Nigerian youths criminals in foreign world presidential interview with CNN. And cabals were busy attacking and threatened companies that were there. How many companies have shut down or moved out of Nigeria since Buhari and APC came into government?

Mind you, not that I'm campaigning for Atiku, but, the question is " is there any Nigerian youths that come out to declare interest to contest for presidency as independent candidates?

1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Lawal103: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
El-rufai chibok story Another Ploy By Mischief Makers To Tarnish my Hard Earned Reputation. ~ Alhassan

The Attention Of The Minister Of Women Affairs, Senator Aisha Jummai Alhassan Has Been Drawn To a Statement Allegedly Made By Her Governor Nasir Elrufai.

The Statement Allegedly Made By Her Is Another Ploy By Mischief Makers To Tarnish Her Hard Earned Reputation.

The Current APC Government Under President Buhari Inherited Series Of Problems From The Past Administration, The Kidnap Of The Chibok Girls By The Dreaded Boko Haram Happens To Be One Of Them And President Buhari And Our Military Has Been Able To Rescue Some Of Them And Checked Boko Haram's Excesses. Senator Jummai is not in possession of Any Security Report and therefore will never have made The Statement allegedly made by her against the person of Governor El Rufai.

Boko Haram kidnapped many others, including women and children apart from Chibok Girls. And this government has been able to rescue most of them. The plot to cause bad blood between Senator Jummai And Her APC Colleagues will continue to hit brick wall.

Suleiman Dantsoho
SA NEW MEDIA to Senator Aisha Jummai Alhassan
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by SucezYiz: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Airtel foolish network
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Monaco2(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jolar101:

Atiku is a business man he has more than 100% business experience and economy policies than Buhari. It was Atiku that raised the issues of "RESTRUCTURING", at first. While Buhari and Mamman Daura and Abbar Kayri and all of the unknown corrupt cabals were busy calling Nigerian youths criminals in foreign world presidential interview with CNN. And cabals were busy attacking and threatened companies that were there. How many companies have shut down or moved out of Nigeria since Buhari and APC came into government?

Mind you, not that I'm campaigning for Atiku, but, the question is " is there any Nigerian youths that come out to declare interest to contest for presidency as independent candidates?

Wat I actually meant was he can't contest under apc seeing that the president is also a member of apc
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Kazim88: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Monaco2:

Wat I actually meant was he can't contest under apc seeing that the president is also a member of apc

Who told you so... what is the guarantee that PMB would win APC primary

Buhari betrayed APC as a party.. He sidelined Everybody including Tinubu...

And you still think Buhari would stoop low to beg APC delegates and Chieftain

Or you think APC would not do primaries

Atiku would win Buhari in a APC primary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by brojoshua: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Of course all the corrupt country men will support themselves and never the one that will fight corruption and demand justice and corruption free judiciary.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by brojoshua: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Surely all the looters will gang up against the one who stand against corruption and looting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year / Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.