Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

How Can I Make Her Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make Her Mine (1302 Views)

How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend / How To Make Her Cry In Bed / 20 Signs!!! you Should make her your girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Her Mine by Lemaray: 4:08am On Feb 26, 2010
Good peeps of nairaland i nid ur help. I met a girl nd 4 sometime we'v bin close bt she always shut me down wen i try 2 tel her ma mind infact this days she doesnt even av ma time bt mehn i dey gbadu her die. So genuine advice on how to go about making her my girl?
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 26, 2010
its called "keeping you on a leash for rainy days" but the sad part is that you are so willing to have this girl that you will stand by this nonsense!!!!!!
good luck bro!
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by neily(f): 5:17am On Feb 26, 2010
This kind of feeling. U sure say no be infatuation?
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by Lemaray: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2010
neily:

This kind of feeling. U sure say no be infatuation?
  . Dats wat i'm thinking if its infatuation bt 4 d naw i think i love this girl.
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by Lemaray: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

its called "keeping you on a leash for rainy days" but the sad part is that you are so willing to have this girl that you will stand by this nonsense!!!!!!
good luck bro!
.thanks bro, bt wat will u advice me 2 do
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by Moyola(f): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2010
Tattoo yur name on her forehead. . .mahhn! shez all yourz! tongue
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by googles: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2010
[size=13pt]kidnap her jor tongue tongue[/size]
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by skfa1: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]kidnap her jor tongue tongue[/size]

grin grin grin

poster

she will come to u if she is urs.
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by justwise(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2010
Lemaray:

Good peeps of nairaland i nid your help. I met a girl nd 4 sometime we'v bin close bt she always shut me down wen i try 2 tel her ma mind infact this days she doesnt even av ma time bt mehn i dey gbadu her die. So genuine advice on how to go about making her my girl?

What part of her NO are u struggling to understand?
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by googles: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2010
justwise:

What part of her NO are u struggling to understand?

[size=13pt]he he he
the[b] O[/b][/size]
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by essarios(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2010
den jazz you ne?!
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by justwise(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]he he he
the[b] O[/b][/size]

grin grin grin grin yeye woman
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by r231(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2010
go to babalawo
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by omega25red(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2010
continue to stalk her [size=20pt]0_o[/size] until she breaks down tongue
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2010
Lemaray:

.thanks bro, bt wat will u advice me 2 do

move on with your life, there is no need to try to be with someone who hasnt got time for you.
you will be better off searching for someone who has all your attention and wants to be with you.

believe me,if she doesnt want you now, there are chances that she wont want you tomorrow UNLESS you have what she "seek". its definitely has nothing to do with you as a person(character etc) because if it was then she would already be yours.

accept defeat and move along.
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by Lemaray: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

move on with your life, there is no need to try to be with someone who hasnt got time for you.
you will be better off searching for someone who has all your attention and wants to be with you.

believe me,if she doesnt want you now, there are chances that she wont want you tomorrow UNLESS you have what she "seek". its definitely has nothing to do with you as a person(character etc) because if it was then she would already be yours.

accept defeat and move along.
. Thanks man u'v helped me , imagine she has not called me since i stopped callin, she cant even ask y i stopped callin .
Re: How Can I Make Her Mine by Tonyet1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2010
Maybe you werent met to be. U win some U loose some.

OR

On the second, maybe she could have been a victim of a broken heart and prolly doesnt want to have u compound more troubles to her. Come up as a guy she can have confidence for and if u r really down with her then try talking to her friends about ur feelings its works magic.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Socializing Means? / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / He Wants To Do 24\7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.