Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu (696 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Okorocha Deserves Holiday. / What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by mazimee(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chief Sylvester Debe Ojukwu, the eldest son of the late Biafran
warlord, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu has revealed
where leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi
Kanu is going wrong.
Ojukwu said although Kanu had every right to agitate for Biafra
Republic, his utter disdain for people’s right was wrong.
Speaking with Sun, Ojukwu noted that the renewed clamour for
Biafra might not be unconnected with some inadequacies and
misapplication of powers in the nation.
On where Kanu is going wrong, Ojukwu said, “It’s the
seeming disregard for the rights of others. If you agitate, fill up
the roads, block the roads, you are impeding on peoples right of
movement, you are trampling on the rights of others. I have
always said that.
“If you are protesting peacefully, you can go to the stadium,
you can go to a public place, get a police permit to do that and
then get the media houses to record you and expose it to the
whole world for viewing.”
Asked if Kanu has filled the vacuum his late father left behind,
the ex-police officer said, “Like I told you, I cannot go into
that, I’m not saying his shoes are too big or not and I cannot
subscribe to the notion that my father failed to groom a
successor.
“At a point, he always said he had no successor. He said he had
a good plan but that he was looking for a successor.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/10/biafra-dont-like-nnamdi-kanu-ojukwu/
Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by Sprumbabafather: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
This ojukwu son who could not open his mouth where his father roared like a lion. He is surprised Nnamdi Kanu is moving higher everyday, and of course, he will be feeling some resentment.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by Sprumbabafather: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Gjk
Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by sarrki(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
To God and Humanity KANU is a disappointment
Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by sarrki(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Gjk

Do you know Igbos are terrorist ?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by mazimee(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Do you know Igbos are terrorist ?

Lol, you are really programmed.

How else can you explain this obsession?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by Sprumbabafather: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a genius.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by nepapole(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is greater than maradona

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by Mirallas: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Animals are not been civil, and at a time when majority of we Nigerians are behaving like animals, the best thing for nnamdi Kanu to do to get his Biafra is to treat us like animals, because we can't have a country where we are been ruled as slaves with our own wealth Without we doing anything to it and expect for us to be treated civilly

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by Cyoung4real(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
nwoke, ga nwere oche na azu-azu biko na okwu agafego ife eji permit eme.

"if you want to achieve greatness, don't ask for permission.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by Built2last: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is headed for front page since its against Nnamdi Kanu.

Call me when it hits Fp

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by madridguy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
tongue
Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by Freemancipation: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Let's be honest, Ojukwu's family has some jealousy towards Nnamdi Kanu. They are worried that his meteoric rise would make their status and opinions insignificant in igboland. Now it looks like they are the ones embracing Nigeria and holding onto its politics.

He need to pick up the phone and call Nnamdi Kanu directly to discuss instead of the subliminal jabs he has been giving Nnamdi Kanu in newspaper interviews.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by mazimee(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ojukwu didn't just become Ojukwu because he sat at his father's house with all talks and no action.
He did something out of the box and earned his respect.

Nnamdi Kanu on the other didn't sit at the comfort of his father's Palace when he began. He left his comfort zone.

Our culture has always accord respect to this caliber of people, we respect men that are not afraid of the challenges and confrontations from the enemies.

Debe Ojukwu didn't fall in that category,nature made him Ojukwu son not Ojukwu. His father had made his mark on the sands. His opinion are solely his opinion on matters like this. Hence doesn't go beyond his bedroom or perhaps his compound.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by Sprumbabafather: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
nepapole:
Nnamdi kanu is greater than maradona

Greater than Awolowo grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by Tkester: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:
Let's be honest, Ojukwu's family has some jealousy towards Nnamdi Kanu. They are worried that his meteoric rise would make their status and opinions insignificant in igboland. Now it looks like they are the ones embracing Nigeria and holding onto its politics.

He need to pick up the phone and call Nnamdi Kanu directly to discuss instead of the subliminal jabs he has been giving Nnamdi Kanu in newspaper interviews.

Honestly I do get this feeling whenver Any prominent Biafran speaks against NK. It becomes even more intense when upon examining their position or view point one finds out that it is full of hubris and empty talk.

SMH for Ojukwu, Obi of Onitsha, Fr Mbaka, and all the enemies of truth

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What I Don’t Like About Nnamdi Kanu – Ojukwu by Tkester: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
mazimee:
Ojukwu didn't just become Ojukwu because he sat at his father's house with all talks and no action.
He did something out of the box and earned his respect.

Nnamdi Kanu on the other didn't sit at the comfort of his father's Palace when he began. He left his comfort zone.

Our culture has always accord respect to this caliber of people, we respect men that are not afraid of the challenges and confrontations from the enemies.

Debe Ojukwu didn't fall in that category,nature made him Ojukwu son not Ojukwu. His father had made his mark on the sands. His opinion are solely his opinion on matters like this. Hence doesn't go beyond his bedroom or perhaps his compound.

Beautiful Piece!

(1) (Reply)

Saraki: Categorisation Of IPOB As A Terrorist Organisation Is Unconstitutional / Vanguard - Gov. Bello Audio Tape - Gives NLC Death Threats / Breaking: Buhari Nigerdelta Wont Accept Bribe To Quit Biafra- Asari Says (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.