Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Ibadan Summit Wants To Take Us Back To 1963 To Restart In Circle Of Not Working - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Summit Wants To Take Us Back To 1963 To Restart In Circle Of Not Working (573 Views)

Return Nigeria To 1963 Constitution To Stop Deceiving Nigerians / Ghanaian Traders Close Down Shops Owned By Nigerians In Circle Area Of Accra(vid / Restructuring: Nigeria Must Return To 1963 Constitution – Rivers Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Summit Wants To Take Us Back To 1963 To Restart In Circle Of Not Working by oladeebo: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nigerian politicians were evil, if you hear them sought, screaming at any time, the situation is tense and no longer favour them, let them cry, it's not now they we show concern to our precarious, we are their family?
Calling us to restart at the first republic is a bad Idea, they've been taken us from 54 years, this is where they take us to!
1999 constitution is there headache constitution ever, because it's favour the nation than them!
What guarantee they will give Nigerian that they wont run 6th Republic down, after run 5 Republics down?
Who can trust them now?
If 1999 constitution and this federal system is beyond their management, they can retire from politics!
oladeebo
Re: Ibadan Summit Wants To Take Us Back To 1963 To Restart In Circle Of Not Working by jahrule: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
oladeebo:
Nigerian politicians were evil, if you hear them sought, screaming at any time, the situation is tense and no longer favour them, let them cry, it's not now they we show concern to our precarious, we are their family?
Calling us to restart at the first republic is a bad Idea, they've been taken us from 54 years, this is where they take us to!
1999 constitution is there headache constitution ever, because it's favour the nation than them!
What guarantee they will give Nigerian that they wont run 6th Republic down, after run 5 Republics down?
Who can trust them now?
If 1999 constitution and this federal system is beyond their management, they can retire from politics!
oladeebo

Did your elders tell you that 1963 constitution failed or how did you know it never worked? if yes, please tell me which part of the constitution did not work, and compare it to what had been imposed on us since 1966.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Summit Wants To Take Us Back To 1963 To Restart In Circle Of Not Working by yomi96(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
oladeebo:
Who can trust them now?
oladeebo

u again it is dat ur just looking 4 cheap attention or what? U just open ur smellin orifice and spew rubbish. I am sure u were not born then. That 1999 constitution has never in anyways favoured yoruba but the north. You make people think yoruba muslims are the problem of the west.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Summit Wants To Take Us Back To 1963 To Restart In Circle Of Not Working by oladeebo: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
jahrule:
Did your elders tell you that 1963 constitution failed or how did you know it never worked? if yes, please tell me which part of the constitution did not work, and compare it to what had been imposed on us since 1966.
it lasted how many year and claimed how many lives?
Re: Ibadan Summit Wants To Take Us Back To 1963 To Restart In Circle Of Not Working by oladeebo: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
yomi96:
u again it is dat ur just looking 4 cheap attention or what? U just open ur smellin orifice and spew rubbish. I am sure u were not born then. That 1999 constitution has never in anyways favoured yoruba but the north. You make people think yoruba muslims are the problem of the west.
Do you have evident that Ibadan summit is a christian summit?
Re: Ibadan Summit Wants To Take Us Back To 1963 To Restart In Circle Of Not Working by jahrule: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Is that why it did not work? I think You should know that nothing was wrong with the constitution, The military government of Ironsi terminated it and imposed unitary constitution not because it was faulty.
oladeebo:

it lasted how many year and claimed how many lives?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Summit Wants To Take Us Back To 1963 To Restart In Circle Of Not Working by oladeebo: 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
jahrule:
Is that why it did not work? I think You should know that nothing was wrong with the constitution, The military government of Ironsi terminated it and imposed unitary constitution not because it was faulty.
but what constitution meant, not for the peaceful co-existence of a nation?
why this era classified, the most brutal era of all Nigeria era?
Re: Ibadan Summit Wants To Take Us Back To 1963 To Restart In Circle Of Not Working by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bros go for adult education. I no understand wetin u write
Re: Ibadan Summit Wants To Take Us Back To 1963 To Restart In Circle Of Not Working by oladeebo: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sniper12:
Bros go for adult education. I no understand wetin u write
but who invite you to read it in the first time!
Re: Ibadan Summit Wants To Take Us Back To 1963 To Restart In Circle Of Not Working by yomi96(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
oladeebo:

Do you have evident that Ibadan summit is a christian summit?
this is the last time i will dignify u wit a response cause i can see your are shallow minded and a poor student of history.before ironsi changed it in 1963 the west was the most developed and industrialized region because of resource control and devolution of power which is not in the 1999 constitution. SHALOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Summit Wants To Take Us Back To 1963 To Restart In Circle Of Not Working by Naijiant: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
No constitution is perfect. The 1963 constitution wasn't perfect. The 1999 constitution wasn't perfect. The problem is not the constitution. It is Nigerian rulers. See how the 1963 system collapsed here:
https://www.naijiant.com/articles/history-lesson-advocates-restructuring-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2017;broke Candidate Offers His Campaign Equipment For Rent (video) / #justice4pdpanambra:ifeanyi Ubah Support Group Cal On PDP 2allow Justice Prevail / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.