Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,523 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Photos: "I Am African. I Am Real" - Nigerian Couple Spend Honeymoon In The Villa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: "I Am African. I Am Real" - Nigerian Couple Spend Honeymoon In The Villa (511 Views)

(see Photos): I Hit My Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast That’s How I / Photos I Shot And Edited With My Samsung Galaxy S6 (mobile Photography) / Bianca Ojukwu Chilling Out At The Villa Obama, Marbella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: "I Am African. I Am Real" - Nigerian Couple Spend Honeymoon In The Villa by NicsonAfrica: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Newly wed couple Victor Agafenam Chi and Vivian, who tied the knot two weeks ago spent their entire honeymoon in his village in Enugu.

"Ok. We off to Enugu to kick start our honeymoon. Thanks for all the love so far." he wrote on September 3.

He later posted photos of him and wife having fun at the village stream.

"Remember you have where you are from, don't be carried away by township.
Currently enjoying my village.
#AmNatural
#AmAfrican.
#AmReal."

"Fun fun and more fun all the way.
Leave(Honeymoon) is over, work starts tomorrow. It was an exciting moment from Lagos to Enugu to IMO State then to my village.
Going back Lagos Tomorrow.
Haters and lovers I have equal love for you."

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Habit Of Scraping Pot After Meal Pls How Can I Stop Doing This / Land For Sale In Abuja / Apple Is Being Sued For Deliberately Slowing Down Customers’ Old Iphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.