Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 PM

Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos (94281 Views)

The Wonders Of Ladder-like 240km-long Yaxi “skyroad” Expressway In China / Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help / Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by CastedDude: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
A woman was spotted topless on a motorbike. According to Facebook user, Unyime Ekwere Bassey, the lady was spotted topless along Lekki expressway in Lagos as she was being transported by a motorcyclist. The young lady was filmed by a motorist who found it very unusual.

Below is what was shared by the Facebook user;

Happening now broad day light along Lekki expressway, Lagos state. This beautiful babe on white trousers, has no top on....Is this madness or end time or something is wrong somewhere? Because I don't get. Shock and shame together wan kee me for her. Mmama Asikwa Ikott please comman carry your slay queen sister o. Damn!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/topless-lady-spotted-motorbike-along-lekki-expressway-lagos-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by CastedDude: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2017

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by lafflaff123(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bad pictures.

Why were they not taken from the front?so that the association of "vetters" can vet if the London Bridge has fallen.

70% of the Olosho's in Lagos State live in the Lekki/Ajah Axis. The funny part is that they all claim to be interior decorators, or make up artist.

435 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by CastedDude: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
why you no snap the front now winkmake we give our eyes food

21 Likes

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by abelprice(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ride of shame.. undecided...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Flatties: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
She ain't topless bro
Its your imagination at work.
grin

She should be headed to the beach=Bikini

100 Likes

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
that is why i said girl are like battery, use em and discharge em

they have lose their value since 1900bc

imagine a girl i wooed, and d same day i laid d bitch hhhh

23 Likes

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Girls, the least you can do if you are going to be that indecent is to take uber or a private car. Which sensible lady would expose her body and take public trans.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Niyeal(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Op. try to mind-ending your business

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by apexJ(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
she de lyk pesin wey wan snatch somebody husband naim d woman catch am, beat am tear her top.......jst saying wink

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by BlackDBagba: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin

She was juz wearing a backless blouse sha..its not the way the lady described it..

Who knows, she juz wanna feel the cool breeze on her back while her okada driver zooming in the loooong road of lekke grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by divinehand2003(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

She was juz wearing a backless blouse sha..its not the way the lady described it..

Who knows, she juz wanna feel the cool breeze on her back while her okada driver zooming in the loooong road of lekke grin

Kashy, I think that lady is from the US. Lol.

Like your eyez.

5 Likes

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chaiii some pple are blind oo.Cant you the rope of the backless top round her neck?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by saintkeppy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
Bad pictures.

Why were they not taken from the front?so that the association of "vetters" can vet if the London Bridge has fallen.

70% of the Olosho's in Lagos State live in the Lekki/Ajah Axis. The funny part is that they all claim to be interior decorators.

.......Make-up Artist, Modelling &Event planners wink

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by lafflaff123(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
saintkeppy:

I forgot to add those thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Narldon: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2017

Somebody cannot ride okada in peace again in this country??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Na wa
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by 9jayes: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
I like to dey carry dat kain lady on bike, i go just dey press break anyhow

7 Likes

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by SeniorZato(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
What of the front view
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by johnstar(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dis one dey find fast business na

Na lekki she dey na

She dey advertise

3 Likes

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by tolexy123: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
I can imagine the kin enjoyment whey dat bike man dey enjoy now! grin

2 Likes

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by ebuclassic18(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
CastedDude:
A woman was spotted topless on a motorbike. According to Facebook user, Unyime Ekwere Bassey, the lady was spotted topless along Lekki expressway in Lagos as she was being transported by a motorcyclist. The young lady was filmed by a motorist who found it very unusual.

Below is what was shared by the Facebook user;

Happening now broad day light along Lekki expressway, Lagos state. This beautiful babe on white trousers, has no top on....Is this madness or end time or something is wrong somewhere? Because I don't get. Shock and shame together wan kee me for her. Mmama Asikwa Ikott please comman carry your slay queen sister o. Damn!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/topless-lady-spotted-motorbike-along-lekki-expressway-lagos-photos.html

always invading other people privacy learn to mind ur business what if you cos an accident while trying to share gossip

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by crackhouse(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bloggers sef.

2 Likes

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by temmypotter(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
I don't think she's bare out front, its prolly just some crazy dirty "show me your back" blouse

8 Likes

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by prolifik83(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
Bad pictures.

70% of the Olosho's in Lagos State live in the Lekki/Ajah Axis. The funny part is that they all claim to be interior decorators, or make up artist.
Then you must be Customer Dada ne. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Luegazan(f): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
After all this rubbish on the street she will be in choir searching 4 mr holy. #nonesence_fall_on_u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by chronique(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
Bad pictures.

You know the drill mehn! They are usually into interior decoration, make up artist,fashion designers, etc. Lekki and ajah is the prime location for them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Sleyanya1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin grin

Africans sabi Copy without proper application.

Stuff wey she suppose where for beach, pool, bedroom or midnight hustle setting ( if official) or stage if na for performance...

naim she go wear climb okada.... sad

What if small accident happen and she fall ?

4 Likes

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by obaival(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by chronique(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
saintkeppy:

You sef sabi dem...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / North Cyprus: Part 2 / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.