Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' (57927 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by chiagozien(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
ashjay001:

If u still doubt his powerlessness, na ur biz! But, its because of fanatics like u, that 5 hilux vans wont do d job!

Its just a pity that d whole country will be set back progressively n ur marginalisation would be stepped up to another level! The number of innocent blood spilled, will be .........
blood sucking people.If you want war,it will start from abuja,lagos,kaduna and kano.

2 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by fraudbad: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
igwe44:
We are all entitle to the story we will believe. I believe that soldiers attack the house of Nmamdi kanu and killed five unarmed ipob supporters.

Mine is the opposite.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Built2last: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
nusirat:

But his vicinity is not Nigeria teritory, my brother fear the consequence of your action.

You need to do your passport get visa and travel. World over military stay in barracks and are only deployed for external aggression.

Your lame soldiers are flexing muscles for harmless youths

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Blue3k(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
ekensi01:
Who we want believe?

Who ever you care to. I'm going to wait for trial. I see a video showing a guy who was shot. I aso see people throwing rocks at armored vehicle.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by millionboi(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
ashjay001:
Guessed as much!

Just 5 hilux vans to arrest Kanu?! They aint that stupid!
Hahahahah

After u typed kill dem all

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by frankson1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
All these touts. When u threaten the Military u shouldnt xpect a hand shake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Usernamefornl: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
eunisam:
kiss please do Nigerian police share the same gene with lai muhamadu? Just asking oooh
what concerns lai moh'd here? Do patients in a psychiatrich home share dsame gene wt u? Jusk asking oooh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
cheesy grin nawaoo,NK house that is located far from major roads,so Army are testing their car in such narrow and obscured street?This country and lies..police reporting for the Army grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hmm! Itz alright .let's wait till we hear from the court.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by chiagozien(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
sapele914:
MUMU It is I have noticeded you,please correct your grammar.
zoo professor.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Usernamefornl: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
GreyLaw:
Sometimes one just wonders if our president is programmed to remain unwise.

The man lacks tact and every sense of diplomacy. As for Buratai, he's just a willing gnat; when the chips are down, all the consequences will be dumped on him.

Nigeria police? Professional liars and extortioners!
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
millionboi:
Hahahahah

After u typed kill dem all
my brother its hatred running through their veins

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by banmee(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
I don't understand these people, they will be making threats up and down, just small gunshots from 2-5 soldiers they are already screaming blue murder. cheesy cheesy

And is it normal for the law enforcement agents to be engaged in "just small gunshots from 2-5 soldiers"?

4 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by NCP: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Where is the Bull.Shlt.Scums (BSS) when you need them?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by bongolistik(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
But why did the army vans not pass my own house, why must it pass through that of Kanu? The truth is still somewhere

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by babestella: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
I don't relive anything from Nigerian police, they are bunch of liars.

As for the story, i would believe the Mary went on to attack Kanu's residence, if not, why would they carry out testing of armored tanks within a reasidential area where lives and properties could be destroyed if anything goes wrong. The army is lying too. This country called Nigeria is a sick place that needs to be wiped out of the planet earth, what kind of nation is this?

Army can roll out tanks and all that, in the end they will abandon it and run (to no where) for their dear lives because they folks they are talking about are ready to die for the cause they believe in this time.

For those defending the army, the crisis at Ife is still fresh, till date, folks who are of an ethnic group are stil detained in Abuja, their people can't even secure their bail. Majority of Nigerians soldiers are Northerners, if you cheer them on now, when it is your turn, please try to also cheer them on. They are only in their army to protect the interests of northerners, if you don't know it, go to have a misunderstanding with a northerner, then invite the army and see what would happen, you'll literally be rubbished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by GavelSlam: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
GreatSE:

So they use stone to defend army bullets...
So stone is a missile.

Go school you no go go.

A missile is any projectile.

The military tank was patrolling when some of the young men decided to pelt it.

The video was put up by some of the guys sympathetic towards Ipob.

4 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by sapele914(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
igwe44:
We are all entitle to the story we will believe. I believe that soldiers attack the house of Nmamdi kanu and killed five unarmed ipob supporters.
Just like I believe that Nigeria beat Brazil in the Fifa world cup final?what you believe does not matter,only the facts and truth. So you can keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by keypha1: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Police can lie eeh, upon all the beating army people has been beating police they still lie to cover and protect army, zoo muderfokers
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Tapout(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Why is the police trying to cover up their (army) aim of visit. are military hard wares tested in residential areas?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Odegbami1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jonathan39:
In the whole Nigeria, it is only in Nnamdi kanus vicinity they can test there weapon. What a Zoo!

They for test am in my house. Useless ipod

3 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Usernamefornl: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
paiz:
Nigeria is not that stupid to arrest nnamdi kanu at this time- that is suicidal and genocidal
suicidal n genocidal, wt all dis grammar if u check am nw na 33 hm get 4 english 4 jamb.

4 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by EponOjuku: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
See Biafran pigs who called for war are now crying, blaming the police for testing an APC.

Honestly, they're not worth the hype. Ignorant flatheaded cowards.

8 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by EponOjuku: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jonathan39:
In the whole Nigeria, it is only in Nnamdi kanus vicinity they can test there weapon. What a Zoo!

Yes. His house is part of Nigeria and they can shoot Kanu's father in the scrotum if they like.

7 Likes

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by gentle007(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Abet are they not supposed to alert the villagers before the testing of whatever they wanted to test? Although I always thought the soldiers were just passing from what I saw. Probably, the IPOB guys thought they were coming for Mazi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by talk2percy(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
Story for the fools..and around Nnamdi Kanu's house is the only place to taste that, abi? Chai, ndia sef...Nigeria is a joke. The course of Kalu will be Bubu's greatest undoing. That small boy will bring him to his kneels.
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by paiz: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Usernamefornl:
suicidal n genocidal, wt all dis grammar if u check am nw na 33 hm get 4 english 4 jamb.
haha calm down
Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by ashjay001(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
chiagozien:
blood sucking people.If you want war,it will start from abuja,lagos,kaduna and kano.

True that! It will start allover, then u will all be killed off! Then they will drive u back home n turn everyone of u into second class citizens again! Forever marginalised!!

The genocide ehn?! Letting loose, d hoards of d north on d SE?! And d SW would follow d path of least resistance!

1 Like

Re: Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' by Abagworo(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I don't know how to describe the Nigerian Police whether dumb or daft.

The video of the invasion of Kanu's house is everywhere on social media.

maybe the daft Nigerian Police wants us to believe those killed and injured were only pretending or were just playing with the weapons.

Fake video. The same way they murdered a boy in Owerri and made fake video to implicate the army.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official / Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport / Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.