Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) (25211 Views)

Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Laveda(f): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
What Does Nigerian Celebrities Gain When Ever They Do This?

Lagos society lady, Eunice Efole took to Instagram to show off her collection of luxurious bags lined up by the swimming pool in her home…

“YOU CANNOT STUDY ME. FORGET IT. LEGITIMATELY , I CLEAN UP WELL ” she captioned one of the photos.
My questions are:

Are they showing off How wealthy they are ? Or Are they seeking for public attention? Showing Off Their Sexy Body?

More photos @http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/09/10/nigerian-celebrities-gain-ever/

1 Share

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Madam e do tire oh

Those that have money, as in billions in different bank accounts don't waste their time showin off like this attention seeker that probably didn't sweat over her shallow wealth....and yet claimin the centre stage.....

Unfortunately is not only in Nigeria or Africa at large undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
thats just the right sentence 'public attention seekers'

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 12:13am On Sep 11, 2017
I dislike dis babe ehn, especially with dat her mumu dance wey she dey always dance in movies

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by makdcash(m): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2017
I weak for this one

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 6:29am On Sep 11, 2017
Folorunsho Alakija and other wealthy naija women wouldn't do this. I wonder why they show off.

I dont know if the bags are expensive or not,they look nice.

9 Likes

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by BoyHuncho(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2017
This is pure Nonsense..

How much she get wen dey shark am? Mtcheww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2017
Olosho...After spending nights witrh yahoo guys and politicians

6 Likes

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2017
ibkkk:
Folorunsho Alakija and other wealthy naija women wouldn't do this. I wonder why they show off.

I dont know if the bags are expensive or not,they look nice.
i think they do this to prove class and to inform the next maga that they are a very expensive lady,so he must be ready to empty his pocket on them

12 Likes

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Laveda(f): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2017
phintohlar:
I dislike dis babe ehn, especially with dat her mumu dance wey she dey always dance in movies

grin

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2017
They show off because they are also human like you and I. Everyone one way or the other show off, the only reason why theirs is more noticeable is because they are celebrities and celebrities are easy to pick on.

I'd bet if we should do a run through of your social account we will find photos of you too showing of something to your friends.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2017
DRPAIT123:
i think they do this to prove class and to inform the next maga that they are a very expensive lady,so he must be ready to empty his pocket on them

mtcheew!
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2017
if you're selling bags, let us know.

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2017
Her bags. Her shoes. Her life.

Guess the bags just wanna have some shower!!

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by cr7rooney10(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2017
Oloshow

1 Like

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2017
Mad pple everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by kokubillions(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2017
Poor people no dey hard to know sha
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by comradeAdams: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2017
modelmike7:
Her bags. Her shoes. Her life.

Guess the bags just wanna have some shower!!
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Zzzina: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2017
Olosho Naim u dey tag society lady
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by deebrain(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2017
They do these things because they know how people can be so addicted to another persons life other than theirs.

Imagine someone post his or her Gucci bag or boxers, or someone puts a seriously senseless opinion and he gets no comments and if possible, no views. I mean, you get a situation where no matter the nonsense you post, you get no reaction.

Imagine posting something useless on the thread even as a first to comment, and you get no likes, no shares, no quotes -even if it's a diss.

Even the devil in you will become humble.

Shior.

5 Likes

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2017
embarassed

To me is a sign of poverty

1 Like

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by gracein: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2017
happy birthday to me. 100 likes please.

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Sgttanner: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2017
Bags but no sense
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2017
Laveda:

Lagos society lady, Eunice Efole took to Instagram to show off her collection of luxurious bags lined up by the swimming pool in her home…

“YOU CANNOT STUDY ME. FORGET IT. LEGITIMATELY , I CLEAN UP WELL ” she captioned one of the photos.
My questions are:

Are they showing off How wealthy they are ? Or Are they seeking for public attention? Showing Off Their Sexy Body?

poverty mentality
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2017
that's one of the place were women brain's are that's why we consider them as liabilities
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2017
Laveda:

My questions are:

of everything in this world na bags ( bags that can get stolen missing or destroyed by fire )be this one problem undecided

all this don tire me sef
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2017
who be this?
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2017
Her worth is tied to those bags thus the need to validate herself with the display.

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
Madam e do tire oh

Those that have money, as in billions in different bank accounts don't waste their time showin off like this attention seeker that probably didn't sweat over her shallow wealth....and yet claimin the centre stage.....

Unfortunately is not only in Nigeria or Africa at large undecided
poverty mentality

money is ment for spending

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Actor, Lekkinson Dies / Funke Akindele Stuns In New Photo / Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.