Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

How Can I Raise My Vibrations? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Raise My Vibrations? (856 Views)

What's The Best Way To Raise My Kids As Atheists? / Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Spiritual Altars. How To Raise One To God And Breaking Demonic Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Raise My Vibrations? by iamnlia(m): 2:42am On Sep 11, 2017
Cc: Billyonaire

I have a hunger for knowledge, to understand the paranormal even if I'm called crazy. I have many ebooks on astral projection, 3rd eye etc. But none have been practiced (except episodes of sleep paralysis).

Please show me how to Increase my vibrations so I can experience the practical aspect.

Danke!
Re: How Can I Raise My Vibrations? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2017
iamnlia:
Cc: Billyonaire

I have a hunger for knowledge, to understand the paranormal even if I'm called crazy. I have many ebooks on astral projection, 3rd eye etc. But none have been practiced (except episodes of sleep paralysis).

Please show me how to Increase my vibrations so I can experience the practical aspect.

Danke!

hello.. permit me to contribute my tiny knowledge until the gurus get here

there are several ways to increase your vibration

1. meditation
2. mantras
3. generally thinking positively and acting positively
4. binaural beats work to an extent i think
5. if you're an eckist you can chant “HU"

this is only my little knowledge.. let me invite other gurus

cc: Loj .. Sarassin .. chiveboy
Re: How Can I Raise My Vibrations? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Wilgrea7:
cc: Loj
Hello Wilgrea7,

this person did not ask for my opinion. Because you invited me, I will nonetheless give an advice. In my opinion, the above poster is not ready for any serious occult training. It is my belief that the temperament is not yet appropriate, and the time is not ripe for such. It is only an opinion, and I can be wrong. Perhaps others will give her the lessons she is looking for.

Greetings.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Raise My Vibrations? by iamnlia(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
LoJ:

Hello Wilgrea7,

this person did not ask for my opinion. Because you invited me, I will nonetheless give an advice. In my opinion, the above poster is not ready for any serious occult training. It is my belief that the temperament is not yet appropriate, and the time is not ripe for such. It is only an opinion, and I can be wrong. Perhaps others will give her the lessons she is looking for.

Greetings.
How do I get ready?. Show me.
Re: How Can I Raise My Vibrations? by chieveboy(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:

hello.. permit me to contribute my tiny knowledge until the gurus get here

there are several ways to increase your vibration

1. meditation
2. mantras
3. generally thinking positively and acting positively
4. binaural beats work to an extent i think
5. if you're an eckist you can chant “HU"

this is only my little knowledge.. let me invite other gurus

cc: Loj .. Sarassin .. chiveboy

Thanks Wilgrea7...can't say am a guru though.

For starters, reading a book can raise your vibration really. Raising of vibration doesn't necessarily mean the actual vibration of the inner bodies, it could happen mentaly also when you read a book.

Raising vibration is attuning into a frequency aka state of consciousness and even a viewpoint. A book is viewing reality via the view point of the writer, it's the 'crude' way of 'taking' you into a journey (soul travel). The higher way of course is when a Master or writer comes and 'takes you off your body' to wherever the writer is showing you. Ahead of a book is of course a video (movies).

In case you are wondering...am expecting the OP to have put all those books to good use. It's often a lie to find success in mysticism without practicality or effort. If you try a Spiritual exercise and "it doesn't work" for the first time, find a clever way to always try. Try and try...or let's say keep finding how you can love the venture even when it 'doesn't love you back'.

The fact is all Spiritual exercises work and works the first time you try them. But the outward manifestation or the "drama" doesn't show face the first time. There are preceding changes that happen underground. This prepares you from the drama of the more shaking ones. If the drama comes abruptly, you risk falling out of balance which defeats your purpose. Come with something from the books you have so far (@OP) From there, you can talk of finding more. You can't recognise "more" when you didn't "less"...cos 'less' already has 'more' and More only gives or manifests when it sees Less... Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Raise My Vibrations? by iamnlia(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2017
chieveboy:

Thanks Wilgrea7...can't say am a guru though.

For starters, reading a book can raise your vibration really. Raising of vibration doesn't necessarily mean the actual vibration of the inner bodies, it could happen mentaly also when you read a book.

Raising vibration is attuning into a frequency aka state of consciousness and even a viewpoint. A book is viewing reality via the view point of the writer, it's the 'crude' way of 'taking' you into a journey (soul travel). The higher way of course is when a Master or writer comes and 'takes you off your body' to wherever the writer is showing you. Ahead of a book is of course a video (movies).

In case you are wondering...am expecting the OP to have put all those books to good use. It's often a lie to find success in mysticism without practicality or effort. If you try a Spiritual exercise and "it doesn't work" for the first time, find a clever way to always try. Try and try...or let's say keep finding how you can love the venture even when it 'doesn't love you back'.

The fact is all Spiritual exercises work and works the first time you try them. But the outward manifestation or the "drama" doesn't show face the first time. There are preceding changes that happen underground. This prepares you from the drama of the more shaking ones. If the drama comes abruptly, you risk falling out of balance which defeats your purpose. Come with something from the books you have so far (@OP) From there, you can talk of finding more. You can't recognise "more" when you didn't "less"...cos 'less' already has 'more' and More only gives or manifests when it sees Less... Thanks.
Thanks, I will surely finish them..... Was about to send you a mail now before I entered this thread.
Thanks once more for your input.
Re: How Can I Raise My Vibrations? by chieveboy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
iamnlia:

Thanks, I will surely finish them..... Was about to send you a mail now before I entered this thread.
Thanks once more for your input.

You are very welcome! To get most from a book, if a sentence 'hits you', you can take time to contemplate on the sentence. It becomes a seed for contemplation.

Contemplation is going deeper beyond the wordings and if possible ripping the spiritual vibration of the words if there's any. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Raise My Vibrations? by ifenes(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Increasing your vibration is moving closer to 100% you. This is eliminating fear and negative belief systems, ignoring traditional beliefs and expectations of the societies and cultures. So it is simple; do things that give you joy, excite you from moment to moment without expectations will push you towards your purpose and thus increase your vibrational frequency.

If it is singing and dancing, reading books,painting, taking a walk, helping others, smiling that gives you the most joy, do it with all pleasure without expecting anything in return. Following the path of least resistance is the perfect way to increase the frequency at which you vibrate as you become more and more of your true self.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10 Religious Pics That Are Funny Because They Are True / It is wrong to ask for Money when preaching the gospel. - Pastor Benny Hinn / Pastor Sells Church For $1 Million, Buys Mansion, $1 Million, Same Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.