Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me (46348 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by BlackDBagba: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
encore à apprendre cry

Ugosample:

Ton français est un peu bizarre en mon avis personelle undecided

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Samabu07(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
I pity her husband sha
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Ameeria: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Awwww. Pls visit her. Love is so crazy.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Prostitutes everywhere...

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by DanielsParker(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
[/quote][quote author=DabLord post=60334391]I can speaks french,yoruba and hausa but i cant understand it properly

O.P self dey confused..

undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by aldexrio(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nwodosis:
Very weak defence in the High Court of Konji.
This one weak me.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by MASTERCC: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
The brain is there for sense but somebody prefer social media sense.Get sense[ quote author=DabLord post=60334132]I am an introvert. My ex wooed me. My relationship with her was going on perfectly until she told me that she doesn't loved me, I was angry to the extend it leads to her and my family quarrelling 5years ago. I broke up with her, along the line she and her family reconciled with my family (except me because i don't want anything to bring us together again).

She was impregnated by another guy last year, so she gave birth last two week Thursday.

All my family members went to her visited her at the hospital (except i). She did her naming ceremony which i was invited but i didn't attend but she named her new born baby my names because she still love me (which my elder brother told me she told him). I felt bad after hearing that.

Should i visit her just to say hi or i sholdnt?
Please dont mind my english, I am familiar with french more than english..

Please I need a mature advice, kindly move it to the front page[/quote]
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Daddybright1986(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
If you need advice don't seek for it on nairaland.......na shayo people full here ooooooooo, d will not assist you
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by SirLakes: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Guy forget her and move on with ya life

I hate it when I hear guys whining about their ex kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by jojothaiv(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Florblu:

Attention Care Respect Love Unhindered communication And all other things sha
All other things sha implies good foreign exchange rate (money)..
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Ifedith(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Florblu:
The lady is as confused as I am right now
She loves you yet she get paid by another man
What a world!
Yes that happens alot, much more than you think. Love is overrated. Love is not a feeling, it's an action.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by TiffanyDavies(f): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
she didnt get married,she is just like the normal Nigeria girls with numerous boyfriend
And the normal Nigerian guys don't have numerous girlfriends? The kind of stories I read on NL nowadays are really unbecoming. Advise yourself!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by freebrowsingtime: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
she didnt get married,she is just like the normal Nigeria girls with numerous boyfriend

Waiting for the 'Normal Numerous Nigerian girls" to descend on you.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Slayer2: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nwodosis:

Hahahahahaha Lwkmd oooo. Mad people of nairaland!! !!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Danzo4eva: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
She only loves u now wen she have given birth..SMH

Move on my brother...B4 she use u as a cover up 4 her shame
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by mekuxiani(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dude you would have written in French and converted it to English via Google translator online as for your story no offence but it sounds fake where is the father when they are naming the baby just doesn't add up is it the woman that would name the child

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Efewestern: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Florblu:
The lady is as confused as I am right now She loves you yet she get paid by another man What a world!
like you ain't in love with your hubby?, but another guy?
we don't always get what we want.. that's life.. cheers
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Canme4u(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
BlackDBagba:
encore à apprendre cry

Keske busale' mumuen, jo mapeh le qua romanese ajecon pendre luku luku pen roi lizjoun
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by realestniggah: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nwodosis:
I swear ..this nigga is weak
how can he say he did not gbensh

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nwodosis:
From your story which definitely will have behind the scene, I advice you pay her a visit and confirm if that child isn't yours my dear.
Lmao! grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by dimejiano1: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
My candid advice for you is to sto p associating your with her because for a Lady to name her kid all your name means she still have feeling for you. Distance yourself from her or you may fall into her trap.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Adebowale89(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
visiting her or not will do what exactly? it seems u still love her?

my ex is my past and I will never dine with my past most esp a lady that open her mouth to tell me she's done with me? such lady don't worth my time

but what did I know, is your choice
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by handsomebanana(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

OP show mercy on our sisters

Ah don laf so tey water dey komot my eye

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Alariwo2: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wait o!

Another guy impregnated her and now she has given birth.. Still your brain can't tell you to look for love elsewhere.

What generation of daft male homosapiens are we having now sef? This thing weak me I no go lie

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by goingape1: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
I am an introvert. My ex wooed me. My relationship with her was going on perfectly until she told me that she doesn't loved me, I was angry to the extend it leads to her and my family quarrelling 5years ago. I broke up with her, along the line she and her family reconciled with my family (except me because i don't want anything to bring us together again).

She was impregnated by another guy last year, so she gave birth last two week Thursday.

All my family members went to her visited her at the hospital (except i). She did her naming ceremony which i was invited but i didn't attend but she named her new born baby my names because she still love me (which my elder brother told me she told him). I felt bad after hearing that.

Please I need a mature advice, kindly move it to the front page
no! visit her to fvck her so that she will have another child and name he/she the name she gave your pen1s undecided

use your brain ya mu'hafvcker! ain't no nigga gonna tell ya how to use it.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by iluvpomo(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
I am an introvert. ......Please dont mind my english, I am familiar with french more than english........

Translation of this : This is a cöck and bull story but please, I need the attention! cheesy
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Exponental(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
irrelevant
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nwodosis:
From your story which definitely will have behind the scene, I advice you pay her a visit and confirm if that child isn't yours my dear.

Are you saying he magically slept with her? He said he hasn't seen the girl for a while so how on earth would he be the father?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Mrnairalandd: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
I am an introvert. My ex wooed me. My relationship with her was going on perfectly until she told me that she doesn't loved me, I was angry to the extend it leads to her and my family quarrelling 5years ago. I broke up with her, along the line she and her family reconciled with my family (except me because i don't want anything to bring us together again).

My guy, you go kill person. She must have left you in the first place cos you speak too many languages in bed

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Marshalxv(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nwodosis:

Hahahahaha.guy u funny die.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by our9ja: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
I thought i was the only one,that notice that line .
The poster is useless for saying such words
TonyeBarcanista:

OP show mercy on our sisters
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by dikeigbo2(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
See as I dey look you .....You are remembering me our lost Hegoat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family / My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.