Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,827 members, 7,798,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside (12481 Views)

" All I Want Today Is A Dick In Between My Perky Boobs" Slay Queen Says. (video / How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by humanbeing5th(f): 1:11am On Sep 12, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
undecided stop abusing that womans pic without permisson
which woman/

Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by humanbeing5th(f): 1:12am On Sep 12, 2017
dukeprince50:
kids with android phone and 10mb data

Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by humanbeing5th(f): 1:14am On Sep 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeeeeew
jealousy!!!!! was it because i dey fine and sexy pass u?
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by humanbeing5th(f): 1:16am On Sep 12, 2017
Enemking:
Stop uploading people's pics just to make front page angry angry
and u tink ur opinion is relevant?

Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by Chiidi(m): 2:28am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 12, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

D guy don sharp sharp drop contact. Mk man anus fall on am
grin grin grin grin

Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by MrCork: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
goDiva chocolate grin
That's a Black American Chocolate brand an shop. But u know that?

... show me yorr lips again smiley
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by MrCork: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2017
GodivaChocolate:
Leave am now. Why did you tell him? Very foolish somebody. Thirsty ass nigga

..u mentally disturb girl have appeared again....
If u derail this thread by mistake...u get BANNNNNNNNNED again!!! (Watch)
angry
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by BabbanBura(m): 6:52am On Sep 12, 2017
humanbeing5th:
pity ur life first

i do not offer 'services' for a fee, so my body and soul are fine - i still pity ya life!
How much do you charge for a weekend? i woundn't paying for one just to put ya pussy, anus and breats on holiday for the weekend!
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2017
Actually,Godiva is Belgian and I imagine it's for the rich white people. lipsrsealed I'm guessing goDiva is an entirely different brand.
SweetPuffPuff:
goDiva chocolate grin
That's a Black American Chocolate brand an shop. But u know that?
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 12, 2017
GodivaChocolate:
Actually,Godiva is Belgian and I imagine it's for the rich white people. lipsrsealed I'm guessing goDiva is an entirely different brand.
oh. My mistake

Wait I went a googled searched to compare the brand

And the Black American is a wig line grin

And the Belgian brand is 1 of the leaders,along with Nestle angry in importing cocoa from west Africa were child workers are used lipsrsealed
https://www.greenamerica.org/godiva-end-child-labor

An also can easily be bought in American malls by any1 who wants ta spend

Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2017
I've heard about this child labour issue, it's sad but what do you expect these chocolatiers to do? To stop importing cocoa from these countries? Even countries like China where a high percentage of goods are manufactured including what we wear, our electronics and so on have reported cases of the workers been underpaid and marginalized, another form of abuse if you ask me. They really can't do much about the children being exploited although they can do as little as making donations to these children but that won't still change the situation.
SweetPuffPuff:
oh. My mistake

Wait I went a googled searched to compare the brand

And the Black American is a wig line grin

And the Belgian brand is 1 of the leaders,along with Nestle in importing cocoa from west Africa were child workers are used lipsrsealed
https://www.greenamerica.org/godiva-end-child-labor

An also can easily be bought in American malls by any1 who wants ta spend
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by slyd90(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2017
u have a flat breast grin
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I've heard about this child labour issue, it's sad but what do you expect these chocolatiers to do? To stop importing cocoa from these countries? Even countries like China where a high percentage of goods are manufactured including what we wear, our electronics and so on have reported cases of the workers been underpaid and marginalized, another form of abuse if you ask me. They really can't do much about the children being exploited although they can do as little as making donations to these children but that won't still change the situation.
Yes. undecided I do.

Its child slavery (because they are not low paid....but are Forced to work)

They better source their coca ethically undecided
••••
They can do everything angry we don't need chocolate its a luxury.
. if they "can't " (not the quotation) or won't source it elsewhere undecided let em fail
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Good points, but then who doesn't like cheap things grin
I'm sure it's way cheaper for them to get cocoa from these regions than to get from ethical sources as you put it.
Their chocolates are already overpriced so you can imagine how much more expensive it'll be if they get their cocoa from a more expensive source cheesy
So basically, Godiva and other chocolatiers that make up that 70% figure are all looking for ways to cut cost.
SweetPuffPuff:
Yes. undecided I do.

Its child slavery (because they are not low paid....but are Forced to work)

They better source their coca ethically undecided
••••
They can do everything angry we don't need chocolate its a luxury.
. if they "can't " (not the quotation) or won't source it elsewhere undecided let em fail
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by microjoystick: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2017
humanbeing5th:
??
Your LIPS is just as USELESS as your LIFEsmiley
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Good points, but then who doesn't like cheap things grin
I'm sure it's way cheaper for them to get cocoa from these regions than to get from ethical sources as you put it.
Their chocolates are already overpriced so you can imagine how much more expensive it'll be if they get their cocoa from a more expensive source cheesy
So basically, Godiva and other chocolatiers that make up that 70% figure are all looking for ways to cut cost.
oh I'm aware of why they do it , I'm saying angry I hope they an the cheap brand Nestle die
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by MrCork: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

angry
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by MrCork: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

...did SweetPuffPuff tell u she a lessssbiannn??..
For God sake..why u harrrasssin her?..the hell is wrong wit u. Do u need help?
undecided
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by MrCork: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
oh I'm aware of why they do it , I'm saying angry I hope they an the cheap brand Nestle die

...anyways baccccckto the serrrrioss thread...so describe yorrr lips again? smiley
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by MrCork: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
GodivaChocolate:

...ok I forgive you coz u no longer bahavin like mentally disturb...can I have 3some wit u n SweetPuffPuff? smiley
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by MrCork: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:

...so u sayin yorr lip loooklike dik?...pls can u be my girlfriend?
cheesy
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
You're disgusting
MrCork:

...ok I forgive you coz u no longer bahavin like mentally disturb...can I have 3some wit u n SweetPuffPuff? smiley
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by MrCork: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
You're disgusting

..oooooo growwwweup menn..was wrong wit me u & SweetPuffPuff having 3some...don't u like sweet things?...if she can agree.y can't u agree?
.pliss growwup!!!
undecided
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin . love the fight
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by abbeyty(m): 1:21am On Sep 14, 2017
those lips are only good to suck anus
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by RicoBee(m): 5:10am On Sep 14, 2017
AkNoble1:
Me I would like to meet you o. Me I am no hypocrite. I am turned on. I love women who can be a little nasty and nice.08140038952

smh
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by MrCork: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
GodivaChocolate:

...did I mention I drive£2800(cash) range rover spot and am friends with jay z & Beyansi when they come to London for holiday?...can i mate wit u & SweetPuffPuff in November? cheesy
Re: Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside by toby33: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
dm me female only 08070888402

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. / Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! / Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.