Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out (36461 Views)

Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here / Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos) / Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by newsynews: 4:36am On Sep 11, 2017
Below are pictures of Reno Omokri’s visits to the Church in Laodicea, Turkey. He also visited Hierapolis Theater (last picture).

Last week, he was in the caves of Cappadocia were Christians hid from the persecution of the Roman Empire.

The Laodicean Church in the Revelation of John (Revelation 3:14–22) is the church that Jesus wanted to spit out because it was lukewarm – neither hot nor cold.

https://www.wotzup.ng/reno-omokri-visits-laodicean-church/

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by newsynews: 4:37am On Sep 11, 2017
More lalasticlala

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by josephine123: 4:48am On Sep 11, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by auntysimbiat(f): 4:52am On Sep 11, 2017
Make sense

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by MhizzAJ(f): 5:00am On Sep 11, 2017
okay
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by felixomor: 5:06am On Sep 11, 2017
Awesome!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by bankyblue(m): 5:32am On Sep 11, 2017
Hmmmm, once a Christian nation. May God help us

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by CplusJason: 5:48am On Sep 11, 2017
I just love the name of this country. "TURKEY" tongue

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by sbm060(m): 5:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Turkey wey no get bone Abegi give me chicken

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by KendrickAyomide: 6:05am On Sep 11, 2017
Nice
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by alBHAGDADI: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2017
bankyblue:

You See, all the 7 Churches that Jesus mention in the Bible were in what we know as Turkey today. The Islamic Caliphate, which is the beast mention in the Bible by the prophets persecuted them. It killed the Christians and forcefully converted the rest. That beast is one Apostle John said has 7 heads and 10 horns.

It is rising again and Satan will use it to carry out a final onslaught on Christianity during the great tribulation. If you are a Christian that believes he will rapture and escape all of these, I'm sorry you have been fooled. If they could do it to your Master Jesus Christ, how much more you His servant.

John 15:20

Remember what I told you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' IF THEY PERSECUTED ME, THEY WILL PERSECUTE YOU ALSO. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

They have shown it by killing Jesus, his disciples and apostles, yet you believe you won't face such. You believe you will be whisked away into the sky. That's why you can dance and shout olowogbogboro anyhow and act all funky. If the owner of the house had known the hour the thief will come, he would have prepared.

Believing in a false rapture doctrine endangers your life. It prevents you from preparing, such that you will deny Jesus Christ the moment a cutlass is placed on your neck. Many will even lose their faith cos what Will happen will be what they never expected. They thought they will escape it all via rapture. The moment the tribulation begins, they will get angry and disappointed and ask...

2 Peter 3:4

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming?

Turkey that use to be a Christian country is now an Islamic country. Satan had always desired it and owned it until Paul and the rest apostles started evangelising to the pagans who converted in large numbers. Satan wouldn't have that and so he raised the Islamic caliphate to wipe them out of that land which is where his throne is in Pergamum, Turkey as corroborated by Jesus Christ Himself.

Revelations 2:12-13

"To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. I know where you live--where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city--where Satan lives.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by powerkey: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2017
The same thing that will happen to Nigerian churches in years to come.....

Don't forget the Yoruba Muslims who tell Yoruba Christians that they are all serving one God.... .

Yoruba Christians have been deceived.....

pray for them

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by alBHAGDADI: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
powerkey:

Don't forget the Yoruba Muslims who tell Yoruba Christians that they are all serving one God.... .

pray for them
Eyes are now becoming clearer.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by GodsMopol: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
I'm blessed by the post.

Saw the seats and yea, no mic, no drumset, but they are good anyway. But you might change church because of that

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by GodsMopol: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lalasticlala fp

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by LifestyleTonite: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
GodsMopol:
Lalasticlala fp

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by alBHAGDADI: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2017
GodsMopol:
Lalasticlala fp

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by sureheaven(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2017
So this Mumu isn't in nija and he keeps writing jargon all time.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2017
bankyblue:

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by Dekatron(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Thread of delusion.... I weep!! Bros J wept

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by GeneralOjukwu: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2017
powerkey:

pray for them

Scientific observation- Microscopic IQ

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by IMASTEX: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2017
Okay,

Get free recharge card, No conditions attached:
https://www.nairaland.com/4025642/free-recharge-cards-imastex-just
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by allanphash7(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2017
Hypocrite

when he visits garden to eden ?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2017
Lolz. If only the world would look at those pictures closely, and see that, those buildings were blasted with bombs, etc in other to overthrow an empire...

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by Femistico(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2017
This man dey follow scriptures bumper to bumper

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by Benekruku(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
alBHAGDADI:

You See, all the 7 Churches that Jesus mention in the Bible were in what we know as Turkey today. The Islamic Caliphate, which is the beast mention in the Bible by the prophets persecuted them. It killed the Christians and forcefully converted the rest. That beast is one Apostle John said has 7 heads and 10 horns.

It is rising again and Satan will use it to carry out a final onslaught on Christianity during the great tribulation. If you are a Christian that believes he will rapture and escape all of these, I'm sorry you have been fooled. If they could do it to your Master Jesus Christ, how much more you His servant.

John 15:20

Remember what I told you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' IF THEY PERSECUTED ME, THEY WILL PERSECUTE YOU ALSO. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

They have shown it by killing Jesus, his disciples and apostles, yet you believe you won't face such. You believe you will be whisked away into the sky. That's why you can dance and shout olowogbogboro anyhow and act all funky. If the owner of the house had known the hour the thief will come, he would have prepared.

Believing in a false rapture doctrine endangers your life. It prevents you from preparing, such that you will deny Jesus Christ the moment a cutlass is placed on your neck. Many will even lose their faith cos what Will happen will be what they never expected. They thought they will escape it all via rapture. The moment the tribulation begins, they will get angry and disappointed and ask...

2 Peter 3:4

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming?

Turkey that use to be a Christian country is now an Islamic country. Satan had always desired it and owned it until Paul and the rest apostles started evangelising to the pagans who converted in large numbers. Satan wouldn't have that and so he raised the Islamic caliphate to wipe them out of that land which is where his throne is in Pergamum, Turkey as corroborated by Jesus Christ Himself.

Revelations 2:12-13

"To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. I know where you live--where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city--where Satan lives.
[/s]

You watch too much movies!

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by Broderick555: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2017
I'm blessed by this post

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by EmperorLee(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2017
Benekruku:

You watch too much movies!

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery!

Keep kwayet. Mental Master

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by bid4rich(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2017
OfficialDad:
Lolz. If only the world would look at those pictures closely, and see that, those buildings were blasted with bombs, etc in other to overthrow an empire...

I wish you can look beyond what you see.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by keypad1: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys...Am back. Ur number nairaland celebrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by bigerboy200: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2017
So we should fry turkey with this news or what?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" / Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty / Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.