Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (45005 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) / Tonto Dikeh Continues With Her "King Tonto" Reality TV Show Despite Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Smartademu(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2017
EbukaLive:
Chai... Chidinma has broken my heart... cry cry cry
Sorry. Take heart.
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by goingape1: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2017
GibsonB:
Singer Chidima took to her Snap page to show off her Manfriend, the couple just started dating less than 3months ago, and his Kinging already.. You know it was because of flavour that she refused posting any pic of a man on Social Media.. Looks like she has moved on and has found herself a yet to be identified man, congrats in finding the right one..

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/my-king-chidinma-okoreke-as-she-shows.html

flavor has busted her yansh, now you to do the cleanup

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by lycan2: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2017
free2ryhme:
chidinma is a virgin

NL girls are hoes
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by nwaire: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2017
When a lady is in Love grin
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Tman66(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2017
grin Toh at last. grin
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by MustiizRaja(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2017
music u no free drop marry u no free marry
wet in u wan com dey use ur time do endorsement u no get again
now u r show in off king marry marry dts way we want so u can earn more respect
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by samsam2019: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2017
After flavour don chop all your flavour and aroma finish you confirm put this mumu here?
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by MustiizRaja(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This gal ....
yes d same way u and I will be kinging and queening
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2017
Too bad I ain't that man in the pix

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Iceberg3: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2017
Macdawid:
Very soon now we'll hear that they've broken up!

haba! Why evils na? grin
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Reeberry: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2017
Not0fThis:
Aww, nice to see her happy.
Did she tell you she was sad before? undecided
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by shevon: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2017
Yet to be identified ke? That is Ademola Adedoyin na, he featured in Kunle Afolayon's October 1 and also plays a key role in Jemeji (currently showing weekdays on DSTv AM151)

5 Likes

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2017
What's happening theses days young women lookin for older men and older men ,young women what happened to age groups chei I weak sha
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by divineRx(f): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2017
they look gud together....
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Emmanueledu(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2017
This guy kinda looks like kingsley of AM series "jemeji" Good luck to them tho...
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Emmanueledu(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2017
shevon:
Yet to be identified ke? That is Ademola Adedoyin na, he featured in Kunle Afolayon's October 1 and also plays a key role in Jemeji (currently showing weekdays on DSTv AM151)

I guessed as much!That's kingsley of jemeji

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by smith666999(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2017
look at his nose

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by SojiCash(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2017
And I wan grease this girl oo grin
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by GoldNiagara(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2017
Suspect33:
Wow, God bless this union, as we are going about our daily activities let take to heart that the worst thing that can
happen to anyone created by God is to
continue enjoying the sinful pleasures of sin
for here on earth and die without genuine
salvation in Christ Jesus, such a person
would wish he/she was not even created in
the first place because the agonizing pains
in the horrible pit of hell fire will be
unbearable and once you pass on from this
time to eternity there is no death over there,
no one dies either in hell fire or heaven, and
if you are wise enough to compare our lives
spam here on earth to that of eternity you
will understand that we are only here on
assignment after which we will all return
back to our permanent home either in
heaven or hell fire it's all depends on your
decision today. My beloved reader, have you
genuinely surrender your life to Christ? Are
you free from wilful sins? Have you make
your ways right with your maker? Is God
happy with your lifestyle? If your answers to
these few questions are all NO then what
are you still waiting for ? Or are you among
those who believe that no one can be free
from sin in this sinful world? See what the
bible says about your believe in Titus
2:11-12 For the grace of God that bringeth
salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching
us that, denying ungodliness and worldly
lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and
godly, in this present world.
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by kesmalindo(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

chidinma

chidinma

Listen to the words of your ancestors, men are destructive, they will lead you to doom! stay away from them.

it's either you become a babymama, or you get cheated on and dumped.

just 3 months and this one has already started controlling you.

Ijiji na-enweghi onye ndumodu na-eso
ozu ala n'inyi.

sadly, she won't see this
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by amaechijay: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2017
The first time I posted a man on my social handle was after my Court Wedding. I had a ring on my finger to show for it...lol

Chidimma should take it easy o.

But did she really date Flavour?
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by NaijaNewsPapers: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2017
Naija Newspapers is one of leading Newspapers review website in Nigeria, Where all Nigeria Newspapers are found in one pack. We provide daily Nigeria Newspaper Headlines. For all your favourite and daily newspapers, Always Visit our website http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng we promise DAILY, we must not fail.

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by ignis: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2017
KING AND QUEEN
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Nickymezor(f): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2017
Good to hear.
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by samofson: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2017
Demola and Chidinma have been friend for many years

Demola is the son of Samuel Adedoyin. Billionaire owner of Doyin Group and he also starred in October 1st and the Island series.
He is a major babe magnate and an extremely cool dude.

He is not yet to be identified OP! Get it right!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Disneylady(f): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2017
shevon:
You dey mind those yeye bloggers
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by kingthreatz: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2017
Is that not Adedoyin, the guy that acted October 1st?
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

chidinma

chidinma

Listen to the words of your ancestors, men are destructive, they will lead you to doom! stay away from them.

ozu ala n'inyi.
n'ini, not n'inyi. I sensed it's typographical, sha.
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by wildchild02: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2017
hmmmm

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by cheemahking: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

chidinma

chidinma

ozu ala n'inyi.
shut ur trap hole dumb cunt, because u don try all the men we dae dis world, u come feel say Dem go use am the way Dem take use u abi...ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son / Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) / Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.