Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,434 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (31834 Views)

What's The Hurtful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? / The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2017
Mine was when i passsd by without greeting some group of elderly people who knows my father very well, then one woman called me back and was like can't u greet? Look at him u are such a big disgrace to your father, gosh! Terrible feeling, so nairalanders can i know yours?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2017
So many things have heard that hurt me from elders to my mates to younger ones grin I don take am as part of life ko kan mi mo

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2017
someone called me an inbred hillbilly piece of shit
me that day

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2017
Danielmoore:

me that day
lols grin

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by greatermax77(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2017
Mine is, any time I hear nigeria unity not negociable & we have resolved to live as one.
It annoys me to the bone marrow

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by dukeprince50: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2017
she said I see u as my younger brother.

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2017
dukeprince50:
grin grin unbreakable friendzone

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Stevengerd(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2017
When you start throwing stones at every dog u see, you won't get to your destination. Na dem get their mouth, ah dnt let what anyone say to me bother me.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Prognose: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2017
It was so painful I deleted it from my memory.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by martinz23(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2017
I never wanted to date a broke ass

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by martinz23(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2017

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2017
My brother called me "useless" because I'm yet to be in school.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mumsy was in the kitchen and I was sleeping.
She shouted my name and when I woke up to answer her she told me to bring stew out from the freezer in the kitchen!!!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Victornezzar: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jega announcing buhari as our president embarassed

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Tamel(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Mumsy was in the kitchen and I was sleeping.
She shouted my name and when I woke up to answer her she told me to bring stew out from the freezer in the kitchen!!!
what are you on??

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by soberdrunk(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
So many but here is top 5 in no particular order----

1) Call the the person that issued this cheque

2)Our beer is not cold

3) Only christians will go to heaven

4) You will never find love because you are too full of yourself

5) You dont look Yoruba

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by TINALETC3(f): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
undecided
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2017

1. I love you but I want to focus on myself, you are a distraction. chai I felt like crying.

2. Just because two people like/love each other doesn't mean they will end up together. I rolled my eyes till they hurt.

3. You are too intelligent for me, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with you. I had mixed feeling about my brain that day.

4. I like you but you are too young for me. I regretted ever telling him my age.

5. Pain killed Jiraya sensei. I hadnt watched that episode of naruto so when my cousin told me I was so angry I slapped him, then I started crying

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Factfinder1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
You couldn't satisfy me on bed

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by rozayx5(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Stop wasting your time hustling

Today I just cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by midehi2(f): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
I was on phone with a white guy 2 days back concerning business, I couldnt hear him well and I said 'ehnn" he said "what is ehnn, d thing pain me wella undecided

23 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Greatmind23: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
nothing as painful as catching your girlfriend on action with your friend and they continue in your presence nothing as painful as begging to join the game and they refuse

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Suspect33(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
You might have heard many painful words here on earth but i tell you that the most painful you shall hear is when standing before God in Judgement and you hear these words "....I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity" (matthew 7:23), today is the day of salvation, repent of your sin and follow Christ before death meets you unprepared, i've warned you, your blood shall nt be required from mine hand

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Dididrumz(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
martinz23:
thank God say u no format the whole area ohh....... cool cool cool
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by midehi2(f): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Danielmoore:

me that day
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Temilayhor:
My brother called me "useless" because I'm yet to be in school.
thats very bad of him

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Litblogger: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2017

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by midehi2(f): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
dukeprince50:
grin

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by midehi2(f): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
martinz23:
Eeyaa!
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Lalas247(f): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
I love you more than her cry
Mdf angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Jumps Over Obalende Bridge , Dies On Sighting Taskforce Officials / Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.