Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Love Kids Very Well, But They Are Always Scared Of Me What Is The Problem? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love Kids Very Well, But They Are Always Scared Of Me What Is The Problem? (697 Views)

Why Are Women Always Scared Of Divorce? - Blessing Okoro Ask / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / Parents: Guaranteed Ways To Make Your Little Kids Very Very Brilliant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Kids Very Well, But They Are Always Scared Of Me What Is The Problem? by MrTechy(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2017
I don't know i love kids alot, but they are always scared of me.
Talking about my facial looks, i'm ok, i have a good smile to complement it. But when i'm around kids i could sense fear around them.

Like the last incident, my little nephew who is 4yrs old, was crying bitterly immidiately i came out he stop crying and hurriedly went to meet his mum whom he didn't want to meet before and other countless ones.
I never took it serious not untill this last incident.
Pls what could the problem be?
Help me because i don't want a situation where my kids won't feel at ease when i'm around
Re: I Love Kids Very Well, But They Are Always Scared Of Me What Is The Problem? by Samsimple(m): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
I smell pedophilia

1 Like

Re: I Love Kids Very Well, But They Are Always Scared Of Me What Is The Problem? by Oyindidi(f): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
You are too strict
Re: I Love Kids Very Well, But They Are Always Scared Of Me What Is The Problem? by Arthurwinner(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
leme c ur pic

1 Like

Re: I Love Kids Very Well, But They Are Always Scared Of Me What Is The Problem? by Arthurwinner(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
leme c ur pishure first
Re: I Love Kids Very Well, But They Are Always Scared Of Me What Is The Problem? by MrTechy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Arthurwinner:
leme c ur pic
hmm i'm cool bro...
Re: I Love Kids Very Well, But They Are Always Scared Of Me What Is The Problem? by greatmarshall(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Commot there you worwor wink

1 Like

Re: I Love Kids Very Well, But They Are Always Scared Of Me What Is The Problem? by ImaIma1(f): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
You are too strict

I don't think so. I am very strict but they still want me.

Op don't think too much about it. Try buying something for your nephew when next u are going to see him.
Re: I Love Kids Very Well, But They Are Always Scared Of Me What Is The Problem? by sisisioge: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Are you a big guy and a beard gang member? Do you have a loud voice? Have you once dropped voice where these kids were?

The next time you are around them, start out by not trying too hard to befriend them. That is, come in, say hi to everyone, greet the big guy/sisi, then pretend they aren't there. Smile a lot while conversing with anyone there. After about 20mins there about, make a tiny eye contact with your target and smile, then take attention away. Repeat within 5mins. By your 3rd repeat, a normal child who isn't a bonnyface will let his/her guards down around you.

Don't forget the Lil treats they all love...candies, biscuits, etc. Then you could totally nail it by choosing a spider man, ben 10 or Rubie's T-shirt to wear the next time you visit grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Widow Includes Her Late Husband In Maternity Photoshoot (photos) / Make My Weekend / Monthly Rent/sublet Houses In Lagos... Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.