Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide (20830 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed / Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Meet the legendary iranian princess Qajair, the symbol of perfection and beauty.

She had 145 suitors of high nobility, and 13 of them committed suicide because of her refusal to marry them.

beuty indeed grin

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by MrTeeo: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Why she come resemble Pablo

6 Likes

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by 2SWT(f): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hmmm

When we thought we've seen it all

Anyway they say love is blind

6 Likes

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by middex: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by Edoi(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Is that a princess or a fat, short prince?

1 Like

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by LOVEGINO(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
kaluxy007:
Meet the legendary iranian princess Qajair, the symbol of perfection and beauty.

She had 145 suitors of high nobility, and 13 of them committed suicide because of her refusal to marry them.

beuty indeed grin
make she just tank god say that was then. With all dis modern slay queens wey dey now, who go look her twice?

2 Likes

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by free2ryhme: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Edoi:
Is that a princess or a fat, short prince?

a glass half full or half empty
Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by axortedbabe(f): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Another kungfu panda just emerged

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by Donald3d(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
MrTeeo:
grin grin
Looks more like GRU in Despicable Me tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by abelprice(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
I wonder how ugly pple go be there... back then wen he.. I mean she was called a beauty... undecided..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by kenny1795(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Donald3d:
grin grin
Looks more like GRU in Despicable Me tongue tongue
exactly. Datz werr d got the inspiration

1 Like

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by HottestFire: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2017

Please if this is the princess in the picture...

I need to see the pictures of the 13 men before they committed suicide grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by Greatzeus(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Symbol of beauty? Come again please grin

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by ijobaooorun(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Warris dis one again
Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by UGLEEBOI: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kai !! This post is both lugubrious and macabre cry cry
Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by HajimeSaito(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
kaluxy007:

beuty indeed grin

This is her father King Nasreddin Qajar

Her mother Queen Anis El- Doleh...

A picture of her as a child posing with her mother. ..

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by Amberon11: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oshey Patrick Obiahagbon
UGLEEBOI:
Kai !! This post is both lugubrious and macabre cry cry

1 Like

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by oz4real83(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
OP are you sure you aren't uploading the wrong pic because all I can see is kpuf-kpuf wearing a gown and a wig

5 Likes

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by McGg: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
princesses Mr BEAN
Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by UGLEEBOI: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Amberon11:
Oshey Patrick Obiahagbon

I swear... the picture spoil MA mood

I wonder if beautiful has got a new definition
undecided
Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by KGBEAST(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
kaluxy007:

beuty indeed grin
What the flying fvcking? shocked shocked
Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by angelTI(f): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
She looks injected with something I don't know. How are we sure she is a princess?
Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by wayne4loan: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lol ... Is That Mr Bean
Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by EmmySparky(m): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
abeg na man be this na...look at the moustache and the big stomach...check the face na...if this is how women looked then ..thank God i wasnt born then

1 Like

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by Adebola02(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
You're saying that Hot Air Balloon is an Icon of beauty and perfection

Wetin person no go see

1 Like

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by Heloct(f): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin
Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by hysteriabox(m): 12:37am On Sep 12, 2017
MrTeeo:
Hehehe
Lmao.
Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by Chiidi(m): 2:14am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by baby124: 3:22am On Sep 12, 2017
HAhahahahhaha. Her papa fine pass she and her mama. Her mama even get mouthstache. Chai! She as she be like short, thick, ugly, bald man with wig. The people that committed suicide need to wake up so we can kill them again. This babe is very ugly o

1 Like

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by DIKEnaWAR: 4:30am On Sep 12, 2017
I looked at the picture hard and long and I just kept waiting for her to croak to confirm what kind of frog she is.

3 Likes

Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by siie: 4:33am On Sep 12, 2017
With all the wealth in the family, they all still look f.ugly angry
Re: See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2017
HajimeSaito:

This is her father King Nasreddin Qajar

Her mother Queen Anis El- Doleh...

A picture of her as a child posing with her mother. ..

thanks for the pics smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike With Hall Of Grace Award For Humanitarian Works / Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry / How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.