Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, (3320 Views)

Nigerian Govt Is Provoking Fresh Insurgency With El-zakzaky And Shi'ites -falana / Ghana Is Provoking Nigeria To Revisit ‘Ghana Must Go’ / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by Naijaalive(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Yesterday, members of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB and some officers of the Nigerian army had a clash in Umuahia, Abia state. IPOB members claim the soldiers in armored tanks had attempted to invade Nnamdi Kanu's home, a claim the Nigerian Army has since denied. In a statement released last night, the Nigerian Army says that IPOB members prevented some of its officers from passing through the road where Kanu's house is.

The IPOB members attacked the Army officers with stones and broken bottles. In the process, two officers and a lady were injured. IPOB members claim the soldiers shot one of their members on the leg.

This morning, the leader of the secessionist group led some reporters to his home. In an interview with the reporters, Kanu said countered the claims by the military. According to him, they attempted to drive to his home but were prevented by his members. He also said that there were casualties and that the military took some of the casualties away. Kanu also alleged that the military went to the Federal Medical Center in the state to look for their members who were receiving medical treatment from the gunshot sustained during the attempted invasion. He said the Federal government wants to push his group to war but that he would not succumb to it.

"The Nigerian military came to my village to intimidate, harass innocent civilians who are unarmed. I was sleeping. It was their siren that woke me up from my sleep and I enquired what was happening and I was told that the army was coming to my house. I looked through the window from my bedroom towards the junction and I saw their armored personnel carrier. It drove past and then turned around and came back towards this direction and they started firing at the people who were protesting and asking them why are they coming to this place to harass peaceful people who have done nothing to deserve such humiliation. They started firing indiscriminately. So I was told that a few people injured. I saw two people who were bleeding profusely. I was told there were casualties And as it is their tradition, when they shoot people, they carry their bodies away. We didn't want to get at those people that was why we prevented them from coming here. Their intention was to ransack my family home and we would not have that" he said

http://naija-alive..com/2017/09/they-are-provoking-us-to-war-ipob.html
Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by jen4r: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
hee! nigeria army, why now.......

2 Likes

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by iLoveConductor1: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by PointZerom: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by cosby02(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Please go to war ASAP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
cosby02:
Please go to war ASAP

17 Likes

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by lloydtruth: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
cosby02:
Please go to war ASAP
Exactly what the Yorubas have been wishing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by cosby02(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
lloydtruth:
Exactly what the Yorubas have been wishing.
Am in my house....comman beat me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by omowolewa: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Humm! El-Zakzaky game loading.

1 Like

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by cosby02(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Olu20090 post=60350656][/quote]
Afonja.... proud of it, atleast i dont go about conducting DNA test trying to be what (jew) am not tongue tongue

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by dobokiy: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
The US Army is in Texas and Florida helping hurricane victims. That is what I expect the Nigerian Army to do in Benue , where 100,000 families have been rendered homeless by flood, not doing a 'Show of Force' in a place that is need of persuasion not threats. Four days ago suspected herdsmen killed 20 people in Ancha village in Miango district of Jos. If the army wanted to do a 'show of force', that would have been a good place to start. It makes no sense to do a show of force in a peaceful community when you have violence prone communities all over Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by Tkester: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
B
Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by sarrki(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lol

He dangerous and armed
Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by Lordxeer(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
funny man
Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by Cyynthia(f): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
This country must divide.
Everybody should answer his papa name.

3 Likes

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by Pinkfeet: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
start the war with them now and let see who will see d end of the war maybe u or Nigerian army .

i think u ave some trained security let them face Nigerian army now OR u are scared grin
Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by Tkester: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:
Lol

He dangerous and armed

Can't you see you're losing steam? After all these years of parroting all over nairaland, more people are getting involved in Biafra. Honestly, you've no shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by callidon: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
why must N.A behave like a coward if they think that they are going to succeed or achieve their aims with intimidation and harrasment they have failed let them go to sambisa and combat with bokoharam combatants

1 Like

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by Eastside046: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
This war is not of our own but of tha Lord

Umu Chineke ga enwe mmeri

2 Likes

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by paBuhari(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
cosby02:
Please go to war ASAP
See them ogbomosho kalagus grin Always mastubating on IPOB threads. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by Eastside046: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
cosby02:
Please go to war ASAP
Chukwu Okike Abiama

Chukwu okike
Isaac

Chukwu okike Jacob

chukwu Okike David go fight de war for us

but una own case sha na small small
person s.ku.ll go finish

i trust Afonjas for that one

shuldreen of Fallen Angel Hoedudu...

1 Like

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by cosby02(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Eastside046:
Chukwu Okike Abiama

Chukwu okike
Isaac

Chukwu okike Jacob

chukwu Okike David go fight de war for us

but una own case sha na small small
person s.ku.ll go finish

i trust Afonjas for that one

shuldreen of Fallen Angel Hoedudu...

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by Daplux4: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
dobokiy:
The US Army is in Texas and Florida helping hurricane victims. That is what I expect the Nigerian Army to do in Benue , where 100,000 families have been rendered homeless by flood, not doing a 'Show of Force' in a place that is need of persuasion not threats. Four days ago suspected herdsmen killed 20 people in Ancha village in Miango district of Jos. If the army wanted to do a 'show of force', that would have been a good place to start. It makes no sense to do a show of force in a peaceful community when you have violence prone communities all over Nigeria.

That is true, but let me advice my northern brothers about Biafra.
Biafra is Igbo and igbo is Biafra the earlier we talk on the way forward the better for us all no amount of intimidation will stop the agitation.
Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by cosby02(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
paBuhari:
See them ogbomosho kalagus grin Always mastubating on IPOB threads. grin grin grin
So happy to see you go through emotional trauma.....kikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by lloydtruth: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
cosby02:

Am in my house....comman beat me.
Why should I do that when Karma will do a perfect job.
Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by Frankyboy1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
There must be a differentiation between ipob igbos and Niger delta's, I am igbo of delta extraction but see this ipob skirmish as madness or delusion grandeur of the highest order, how can you provoke and pelt a military armored carrier with it's personnel, When the military retracks, they say it is an act of cowardice,and the military is scared, when they attack they say icc,Hague,world bank,UN, as if they care about what's happening in Nigeria!you guys are loosing sympathisers with videos as such as this morning of miscreants trying to force the military to act in.order to give it a bad name!'Just this morning the professor in charge of Ikwerre youth council warned ohaneze to take it's igbo day celebration elsewhere,which is unconstitutional,but ipob which is mistaken as all Igbos is being synonymous with trouble,and brazen display of arrogance in their quest for their secession,I hear a lot of misinformed kids here.shouting BSS will match the Nigerian army and history will not repeat itself,their reason being boko Haram is waging an .war on our military,forgetting boko boys do not fight conventional warfare but hit and run and ready to lay down their lives as suicide bombers! Listen and listen well carefully, direct confrontation the Nigeria army will level IPOB,BSS and it's noise makers in a day with.less than one tenth of it's artillery and personnel, and nothing would happen, from the international community!go ask elzakky and co, Let leaders and elders of thoughts of our region rise up before this deluded self imposed emperor, lead lots of foolish youths to their early graves!a word is enough for the wise,and the fly kanu that refused to hear word will follow the corpse to the grave

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by MaziOmenuko: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lol...from his narration, he was peeping thrunhis window when everything was happening. I pitty those who will lose their lives over this madness that is going on. Shia followers were massacred and buried in shallow graves nothing happened, even their leader is still locked up in detention. Keep throwing sticks and stones on the military. You will soon start shouting united nations and amnesty international!

5 Likes

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
BIAFRA is not SHIA. for ignorant fools..talking shia where we talking biafra..

BIAFRA is a nation.. a majority tribe in Africa.

the IGBOS..

not even the government of nigeria would dare go to war against IGBOS for the second time.

Igbo's are not coward.. this a fact.. even the president understand better.

think he's a general.. what has kept him from his pre plan dirty war games..

nothing.. his only scared of what daura,kastina and the rest of nigeria would look like in just 3months..

igbo's are everywhere.. the moment he radicalise biafra.. no citizens or human in this country will be safe..

maybe you can picture a majority tribe going military.

boko haram / niger delta agitators will be a kids play.

nigeria will be burn to ashes and the sun will still set.

don't dare the igbo spirit..

1 Like

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by attackgat: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Frankyboy1:
There must be a differentiation between ipob igbos and Niger delta's, I am igbo of delta extraction but see this ipob skirmish as madness or delusion grandeur of the highest order, how can you provoke and pelt a military armored carrier with it's personnel, When the military retracks, they say it is an act of cowardice,and the military is scared, when they attack they say icc,Hague,world bank,UN, as if they care about what's happening in Nigeria!you guys are loosing sympathisers with videos as such as this morning of miscreants trying to force the military to act in.order to give it a bad name!'Just this morning the professor in charge of Ikwerre youth council warned ohaneze to take it's igbo day celebration elsewhere,which is unconstitutional,but ipob which is mistaken as all Igbos is being synonymous with trouble,and brazen display of arrogance in their quest for their secession,I hear a lot of misinformed kids here.shouting BSS will match the Nigerian army and history will not repeat itself,their reason being boko Haram is waging an .war on our military,forgetting boko boys do not fight conventional warfare but hit and run and ready to lay down their lives as suicide bombers! Listen and listen well carefully, direct confrontation the Nigeria army will level IPOB,BSS and it's noise makers in a day with.less than one tenth of it's artillery and personnel, and nothing would happen, from the international community!go ask elzakky and co, Let leaders and elders of thoughts of our region rise up before this deluded self imposed emperor, lead lots of foolish youths to their early graves!a word is enough for the wise,and the fly kanu that refused to hear word will follow the corpse to the grave

Remarkably, you are saying that IPOB are bad while eccouraging the Nigerian armed forces to commit extrer-judicial murder of unarmed like they are licenced to kill. It shows you as a hypocrite.

The IPOB you are talking about has no weapons, has no record of being violent and has never touched or killed anyone.

Did you ask why the people pelted the amoured truck? You think that if it was you that your loved one got shot, you wouldnt pelt the truck? The video of the young man with a bullet in his leg, shot by the Army has gone viral since yesterday. Why will people not pelt the Army when the Army is acting like a gang of trigger happy thugs?

Kanu is in his house sleeping, if any of the uniformed forces has any business with him, they can go and knock on the gate and request his attention.

Not storm the place and when people ask why, they open fire. That is most unprofessional and illegal. And you are asking why people pelted them

The BSS you are talking about is an unarmed security group same as any vigilante group you can find in any part of the country. Why would an unarmed group face an armed group such as the Army?

Kanu and IPOB have the right to agitate about anything, be or Biafra or otherwise. Chapter 4 of the Nigerian contitution gives them tharmt right as long as the are non violent about it. Where has IPOB been violent? Have they killed anybody? Are they armed? It is even IPOB that have been killed in the hundreds.

You Nigerians should stop celebrating your armed forces acting like deranged armed thugs, it is nothing to proud about.

2 Likes

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by Okoroawusa: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu am on my knees begging u:
PLEASE GO TO WAR!
ENOUGH OF THE GRAMMAR AND RALLIES!

2 Likes

Re: 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, by Bede2u(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
attackgat:

Remarkably, you are saying that IPOB are bad while eccouraging the Nigerian armed forces to commit extrer-judicial murder of unarmed like they are licenced to kill. It shows you as a hypocrite.

The IPOB you are talking about has no weapons, has no record of being violent and has never touched or killed anyone.

Did you ask why the people pelted the amoured truck? You think that if it was you that your loved one got shot, you wouldnt pelt the truck? The video of the young man with a bullet in his leg, shot by the Army has gone viral since yesterday. Why will people not pelt the Army when the Army is acting like a gang of trigger happy thugs?

Kanu is in his house sleeping, if any of the uniformed forces has any business with him, they can go and knock on the gate and request his attention.

Not storm the place and when people ask why, they open fire. That is most unprofessional and illegal. And you are asking why people pelted them

The BSS you are talking about is an unarmed security group same as any vigilante group you can find in any part of the country. Why would an unarmed group face an armed group such as the Army?

Kanu and IPOB have the right to agitate about anything, be or Biafra or otherwise. Chapter 4 of the Nigerian contitution gives them tharmt right as long as the are non violent about it. Where has IPOB been violent? Have they killed anybody? Are they armed? It is even IPOB that have been killed in the hundreds.

You Nigerians should stop celebrating your armed forces acting like deranged armed thugs, it is nothing to proud about.

u know i like ur posts and how patient u are.... however..... u should not have wasted ur time with that guy, he is a troll.. he already posted that nonsence on many threads today. We call them 'we the south south crew'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attempt made to arrest Prophet Issa El'buba By DSS Foiled / Presidency Caught In Another Lie, Buhari Not First African Leader To Be Hosted / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.