Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA (40231 Views)

16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Assensio:
*Some facts about Ng'olo Kante.* 1) It is impossible for Kante to have heart attack, nothing is stupid to attack Kante 2) When Kante was young, his parents used to sleep on his bed when they were scared. 3) Kante helped the nurses when he was born. 4) Kante never lies, the truth is what is wrong. 5) The father's name of Kante is Kante junior. 6) When Alexander Graham Bell created the telephone, he already had three missed calls from Kante. 7) One day Kante arrived late at school, the other students were penalised because they arrived too early. cool Kante missed two days in a row in the school, later on these days were called Saturday and Sunday 
Chuck Norris joke
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by bolaji3071(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chai. We wrote waec the same year 2013 oo, and she is now a graduate while me I am still in 100level, currently affected also by ASUU strike in Nigeria...

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Na wa o this girl sabi book!

She sabi oyibo law pass all oyibo students

Black African power!
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by CoolChinex07: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Afonja people are now happy with this News. Atleast a little break from the many News today about Wat they know best how to do very well: Ritual killings!
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Is this still applicable here?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
She sabi book pass you. Otherwise Na you go accompany her study for UK uni.
bolaji3071:
Chai. We wrote waec the same year 2013 oo, and she is now a graduate while me I am still in 100level, currently affected also by ASUU strike in Nigeria...

It is well.
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by oluwatymylehyn(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Beauty with brain.

3 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Walexwisdom(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Beautiful and brainy.... Congrats to her, all the best in life
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by jaychubi: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Cardozzo:

It shall not be well with you IJN....... ......Click Like if you think its Worth celebrating or share if not

Headless goats like u dnt deserve a reply

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by bolaji3071(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
GenBuhari:
She sabi book pass you. Otherwise Na go accompany study for UK uni.

K.

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Boyooosa(m): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
DEM NO SUPPOSE POST THIS THING FOR HERE, SOM PEOPLE WILL HAVE HEART ATTACK

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Boyooosa(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
SOME WIL COME AND SAY THEY DONT KNOW THE UNIVERSITY

3 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
It is Hertfordshire not Heterfordshire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by timilehin95(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
jaychubi:
First class Only in theory

Wake me up when Nigerians start making inventions and scientific discoveries, solving real life problem n building super big businesses
AND HOW MANY OF D BOLDED PART HAVE U ACHIEVED?
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Bimpe29: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
She is intelligent. I thought of her origin before I opened this thread. By their root...
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by johnerry77: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Look

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by eitsei(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
I know this girl from ossco in Osogbo, I met her at few competitions back then in secondary school, she's indeed brilliant I can confirm it

2 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by chaste01: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
DRPAIT123:
Afonja is doing us proud.....the name, Folafoluwa is just too sweet
Beauty plus Brain....some people's academic ability is just out of this world
of course yes!

what even got me is the antecedent as stated in the write up; excellent o'level results....... unlike some others without known background academic excellence
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by GoldNiagara(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Yoruba too numerous trail blazers to count. Bored really. yawn. It is iPods that things like this freak.
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Cooleasy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

Wow

so you mean that girl above is just 21!!!

She looks 32 already, she should devote a little time to change her looks and learn how to dress better.

You can be smart and beautiful na.

You actually descended very low by saying this.
That girl is actually very presentable, and that's exactly what REAL, responsible men are longing for: a woman that not only looks good, but is also loaded upstairs.
Had it been that you had an atom of goodwill in you, instead of showing malicious envy, you, as a lady, should have felt proud of Folafoluwa, for being a good ambassador for Nigerian women.

Always take your drugs on time everyday, and complete your dosage. You will get better.

8 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by jerome263: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Na she be book naa
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by eitsei(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
bolaji3071:

It is well.
she wrote waec in 2012 entered oau in 2012 left after year one to start again in UK and now while she has graduated and those that were her mates in 2012 are still in oau as undergraduates

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by aklas87: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
WOOWWWW!The girl is from Osogbo. OSCO ISALE ARO

That is how Osogbo people excel in their academic pursuit.

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by victorDanladi: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
I love yorubas .

we dont shout because excellence is a normal thing to us.

if it were to be our friend from the east they will be like:

an IGBO girl break record.....Because such things are very strange among them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
eberetos:
use your brain & riches to develop southwest & Nigeria...Not just breaking records!!! With all the professors in ekiti, is it finer than kaduna
Leave your father's mud hut and see beyond the four corners of your erosion-ridden wasteland in the yEast. Pull your pounded yam looking head out of your ass and come see the SouthWest for yourself. Bloody Igbo cannibal.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by uvalued(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
congrats. pls bring all those practical things you did that the uni took and gave you a 5.0 cgpa....then change you community and naija
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Olafisoyem: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

Wow

so you mean that girl above is just 21!!!

She looks 32 already, she should devote a little time to change her looks and learn how to dress better.

You can be smart and beautiful na.

Please be sure of what you say before you say it. She's a beautiful girl and has achieved more than u probably ever had.
Just appreciate your people doing well in their lives

6 Likes

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Ghost01(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Congratulations to her!
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by ACE1010: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Congratulations!!! May God bless your career and crown your hard work with success!!!!
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by 4Play(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
I don't think the University of Hertfordshire uses a 5.0 CGPA scale (I stand to be corrected) to grade graduates and it's unlikely she has "broken" a record.

Universities in the UK are generous with marks for a number of reasons: academics is a lucrative fee generator. So it is relatively normal, relative to Nigeria, for some students to graduate with A grade (70% gets you an A) in every course module. This is a phenomenon known as grade inflation.

You should take any claims sourced from a blog with a pinch of salt.
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by ubox: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Yoruba babe making Nigeria proud unlike like the developers of Malaysia

Did the university refer to her as the first Yoruba valedictorian or Nigerian Valedictorian.... enough of the tribal stuffs
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by ademich411: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
This is a good example for upcoming ones to emulate.

What about you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) / The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. / My Sojourn Of 4 Years In Obafemi Awolowo University: Signing Out Pictures'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.