Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:02 AM

Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA (40198 Views)

16 Facts About David Akanmu, UNILAG 5.0 CGPA Graduate / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by onojaford(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

Wow

so you mean that girl above is just 21!!!

She looks 32 already, she should devote a little time to change her looks and learn how to dress better.

You can be smart and beautiful na.

With all your make-ups are you beautiful than her? Who know you with ur beauty. kpala kpala!
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by profudus(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
eitsei:
she wrote waec in 2012 entered oau in 2012 left after year one to start again in UK and now while she has graduated and those that were her mates in 2012 are still in oau as undergraduates
I don't think her OAU year one result will be perfect for one reason or the other.
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
prewtyjulie:
no hard feelings, but how won't someone pass when he offers 4 courses per semester?
while in naija schools, you will offer 10 to 13 courses from demon-like lectures that have sworn no one can get an A in their course.

if she can accomplish this feat in naija, then, that's news worthy
I thought i was the only one that noticed... Not just 4 courses per semester... For 3 years even... We just need that opportunity like her and see most of us fly high like her

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by eitsei(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
profudus:
I don't think her OAU year one result will be perfect for one reason or the other.
this is Nigeria and oau where students are unnecessarily frustrated though I didn't see her oau results so I can't say
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by eitsei(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
whizfem:

you seem to know her well, right?
not really.. I didn't know her personally just someone I encountered at few competitions in my secondary school days and the state TV station carried her news when she got a perfect waec results
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Teeboi56: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
scholes0:
Folafoluwa Oginni

I just knew It can only be a Yoruba born person. cheesy

They've been breaking Academic records everywhere, from Russia to Turkey to UK.

They too brainy!
We afonja re d best in talk of education I swear
For example look at Wole Soyinka
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by cris07(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

Wow

She looks 32 already, she should devote a little time to change her looks and learn how to dress better.

wetin dis one dey yarn...?
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by yemiosinbajo: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
prewtyjulie:
no hard feelings, but how won't someone pass when he offers 4 courses per semester?
while in naija schools, you will offer 10 to 13 courses from demon-like lectures that have sworn no one can get an A in their course.

if she can accomplish this feat in naija, then, that's news worthy

So, what does the best waec result she got in naija tell you? Do you know what it means to offer just a single course in Law? Stop looking for excuses!

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Magjoel(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Wow! Such brilliance, congrat to her

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by demmymol: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
I am so hapi for her and am very sure her parents will be overwhelmed. Her father is doctor at asubiaro government hospital in Osun state also owns a private hospital at Dada estate osogbo now
She is a graduate of law, and she is not even the first born not that other children in the family aren't brilliant but she is just different right from childhood . let's just say she is the one with the shinning star.
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Toks2008:

If she is not the way she is how easy do you think it will be for her to make that record?

Nearly all geeks are like that and I won't be surprised if she is still a virgin cos her brain no go get space for any other thing.

hahaaa...comment and leave the gal alone nah..so you know whether nah Virgin or not by been a nerd...this comment of yours no be am at all...a good and brainy gal i not your assertion to know her sexuality...
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by ololade5597: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Afonja is rocking hard Igbos awon olosho yin da no ni**le bitches
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Toks2008(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

hahaaa...comment and leave the gal alone nah..so you know whether nah Virgin or not by been a nerd...this comment of yours no be am at all...a good and brainy gal i not your assertion to know her sexuality...

I know wettin I dey yarn.
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by emmamondy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
This is wonderful, I'm impressed. Keep it up
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by tourphland(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
See my life.....me and this girl dey same class before she comot for 2015, I'm still an undergraduate while she don graduate, and u say naija go better...... Thunder fire ASUU,govt and Nigeria, thus country is just full of sad news...... Congrats fola, we too go graduate soon, we dey our last semester

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by adexeli(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
The comments on this thread are sickening. Say no to tribalism
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by me69: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
I don't want to spoil the party but UK universities do not use GPA as grading system. And it is virtually impossible for anyone, i don't care who it might be (even if you be falana pikin or falana himself) you will never score 100% in any social science or law for dat matter. Only courses like mathematics and other related quantitive subjects can you hope to score above 90%.

Law is amoung the toughest courses to score high marks though so congrats

1 Like

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by coolexz7(m): 1:55am On Sep 12, 2017
If na Nigerian university them nor go gree o

Common 3.5 sef , you for don knee down for office tire
You must suffer shaa
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by kilokeys(m): 2:53am On Sep 12, 2017
scholes0:
Folafoluwa Oginni

They too brainy!

You are so so stupid. If you aren't you should know intelligence is evenly distributed. You just happen to have the stupid gene. Must you be a tribalist?
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by raphaeladeyele: 4:44am On Sep 12, 2017
wao very incredilous
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by abdulhosni619(m): 6:15am On Sep 12, 2017
DRPAIT123:
Are you telling me you can't see that so much conspicuous beauty in her,maybe you need to send me your best pic to compare or maybe nah jealousy deh worry you
Learn to appreciate Excellence when you see one.Thanks

She wants her to dress exposing her cleavages and the rest just to show her true age SMH
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by yemiosinbajo: 6:32am On Sep 12, 2017
me69:
I don't want to spoil the party but UK universities do not use GPA as grading system. And it is virtually impossible for anyone, i don't care who it might be (even if you be falana pikin or falana himself) you will never score 100% in any social science or law for dat matter. Only courses like mathematics and other related quantitive subjects can you hope to score above 90%.

So, what exactly are you insinuating?
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by ABbless(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

Wow

chai, evaberry you just fall my hand shar. that girl is my personal person and I couldn't let this go without straightening this up with you mhen, you see that girl up there is first class everything. her beauty,brains and class unmatched! she exhumes so much radiance that heads spin when she passes bye. her fashion sense,confidence, maturity, elegance and fluency would leave you drooling and wanting to know her. she's dependable, reliable, and respectful to a fault. first class wife material! you know her you know somebody. not to mention her sweet melodious voice that melts even the most stony hearts or the ease and flair with she wraps the stage when she anchors shows and programs, presents or acts in dramas and all this at around her 17/18s at the time. above all, she's a virtuous woman. abeg oh, for the love of everything sacred to you, don't run faster than your still-boothing-brain just because you want to be first to comment make you for no fall hand pass like this.but i forgive you shar.go and sin no more

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by ABbless(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2017
me69:

yet she did it !!!! celebrate her genius pls.
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by ABbless(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

Lord have mercy!!! na her virginity or not dey do you? sorry to burst your bubble, shes not a geek in the sense you think of it, she's as sociable as every normal Christian girl should be with limits to everything. but you need to purge your thinking oh bros
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by whizfem(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2017
eitsei:
not really.. I didn't know her personally just someone I encountered at few competitions in my secondary school days and the state TV station carried her news when she got a perfect waec results

I used to live in Osogbo and was quite close to her and her family before she travelled.
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by me69: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

So, what exactly are you insinuating?
you can't read
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by me69: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2017
ABbless:

yet she did it !!!! celebrate her genius pls.
my post is not an attack if you understood it, it is a reminder to the person that posted it that they don't do GPA in UK universities
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by yemiosinbajo: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
me69:
you can't read

On the contrary. You're insinuating what you lack knowledge about.
Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Chelseafan1: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:

Wow

How about this, see fine girl wey u dey yab o

Re: Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA by Chelseafan1: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
scholes0:
Folafoluwa Oginni

They too brainy!

Oginni Family rules.

Her cousins in OAU all studied Medicine, 2 girls, one guy who studied Dentistry. Very brilliant and well brought up by their parents, I was a lil bit close to those ones b4 we left OAU, dem sabi book die. Both papa and mama are professors of Dentistry for OAU, this girl's dad is also a doctor in Osogbo.

Make God make all of us bigger. I'm so happy for her, haven't seen this one b4 but her elder sis was my friend, studied English is OAU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did / kogi state university (photos) / My Sojourn Of 4 Years In Obafemi Awolowo University: Signing Out Pictures'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.